• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lets arrange a dinner in NYC

Hey

Someone please keep me in the loop here, me and my girlfriend, Ginger, would love to come. Email me with directions to the place and all the details, time whose coming, etc. Thank guys.

[email protected]

I shall likely attend. Howver, I might have to leave by 7:30 PM.

Ticklernyc

hey

Hey guys, so when is this??? if its valentines day weekend, me and ginger will be able to come. Someone please email me with all the info needed. [email protected] . Hope to see you all there and have a good time.

Something has come up and it now seem that I likely can not attended, on February 12 Thursday.

ticklernyc

Is this still on?

Hey,

I very much confirm attending so long as this is still happening. I do wish it was a little later in the evening to allow people that are not actually in NYC to have a chance to get there. I'm coming from LI and I work so Broadway at 6pm might be a really hard task. I'll do the best I can... Please let's at least get a confirmation online for everyone so we can be sure it's happening and nobody makes a trip for nothing. Also, how do we know who's who and where to find anyone? Is the whole night at the resturant and if so, how open can we all chat there?

Jeff

radio and all concerned parties:

in one of my earlier posts i mentioned that we are confirmed, and the relevant information is provided. i will reconfirm with the restaurant wednesday (tomorrow) and only post if something is changed.

the restaurant, from what i have been told by previous gatherers, sets up a table just for us. we'll just have to chat at a decibel level that makes us happy.

there are no official name tags, but feel free to wear a lighted hat proclaiming your identity.

just ask for the party of "Brad"; proceed to the table; and yell "TICKLE". it will all fall into place then.

and don't worry about the time. people will be coming and going according to their own schedules.

arghhhh

Arghhh, i didn't realize the 12th was a Thursday, thought it was a Friday. I have classes thurs and fri so i can't make it and have to miss yet another gathering. Well maybe next time guys, sorry. Hope you all have fun.

I still expect there, though as noted I'll be arriving toward the end. But if you've been there a while and I haven't arrived, and you're ready to disperse, that's fine; if I get there too late I won't have gone all that far out of my way and I'll just catch up with all of you whenever. But I expect to get there by 8:30/8:45.

ATTENTION ATTENTION

don't let my colorful and plentiful posts of today fool you.

the Baron is unexpectedly at home, nursing a sinus flair-up.

so, as is the story of my life, i shall be absent from this evening's festivities.

you may of course still go to Jack's restaurant.

just ask for the table under the name "Brad".

kindly raise your glasses in a toast to me.

and ENJOY!

I'm sorry you weren't feeling well, Baron. I was looking forward to meeting you.

I didn't check in with the board on Thursday, so I didn't know you were ill. I proceeded to Jack's at the appointed time. One guy was there. (If you're reading this, hi dude. I didn't get your screen name and I don't feel comfortable putting your real name on here without your ok.) We sat down together and waited until quarter to eight, but nobody else ever showed. It was pretty disappointing.

Take two?

Shall we try it again? If there can be three people absolutely committed to arrive at the very start, as designated hosts, then if one of the designated hosts gets sick, presumably the other two can find enough things to talk about while awaiting others, and in fact can go ahead and order something. I can be one of those designated hosts if we do it on a day I can make it. As it happens, four people showed up, just not at the same time.

Baron, how are you feeling?

trying again

Sorry if we missed ya work, but didnt wanna hold the table too much longer with just 2 of us being there, the hostess seemed to be in need of it since it was a bit crowded. Wouldnt mind tryin again but wasnt thrilled about the location, seemed a little fancier than i expected and the menu kinda sucked which is why at least i didnt order anything.
Maybe we could do it at a more casual place like TGI Fridays or a local bar restaurant?? Im open to suggestions...

Ah, so it was you who met up with Giggles, Scooby. No problem at all; I know exactly what it's like to be at a big table in a restaurant with your imaginary playmates and the waiters scowling at you.

My only reservation about places like TGI Fridays is that they tend, I think, to be a little loud. Back when I organized these, I only went with the other people's consensus for Jack's; I wasn't in any way wedded to it. Maybe we should think on alternatives.

Hey Baron, you've been awfully quiet, are you better?

hiya Work, and Scooby -

i am much better! thanks. you know whats so interesting - even if i had not been under the weather and in fact gone to Jack's, so many others still didn't show. maybe spring will be a better time of year to do this.

we can go to the seaport and pretend we're tickle ghosts aboard pirate ships (this must be the effects of my medication!).

Sorry to hear that you were not well, Baron. And I am sorry that I could not mae it myself.

If another meeting is arrange, I certainly will try to attend.

I am not that fond of Jack's but I understand that finding suitalbe locations is difficult.

ticklernyc

Why yes it was mua who was contestant #2. Even if we had 4 to 6 people it mightve been a fun nite. As far as TGI Fridays being loud, Jacks wasnt all that quiet and quite crowded too. Any chance we could set something up in March??

Oh the pain......

........what to dooooooooo what to do. However the answer is almost obvious. Shygirl and I were invited to a friend of hers' Wedding on the 16th of May. It appears that we will probably have to MISS this Years NEST!?
A three day Event NEST too.:( :eek:

:confused: TTD:sowrong:

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back