• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Let's turn bad into good

Unfortunately not, no swimming pool. :(
But yesterday I went to the beach at Coney Island (which isn't really an island). :D

People here on the East Coast are complaining about the heat,
But on the good side you can view more bare feet.

hahahah nice. Bare feet..... on an island which is not an island... great! I too, have two, if you consider bare feet..... not on an island, but in a nice pair of black leather sandals.... heheheh lol

Despite the name, Coney Island is part of the Borough of Brooklyn, which itself is one of four counties on the large island called Long Island.

Long Island consists of Brooklyn (Kings County), Queens (Queens County), Nassau County, and Suffolk County. Brooklyn and Queens are two of the five Boroughs that together make up New York City. :D

Thank you for this nice information.

Did you know that Budapest has got 22 districts? This big city capital was united in 1873 from 3 cities, Buda, Pest and Old Buda, in Hungarian Óbuda. (this is the district where my mum lives, and sometimes I am). lol

I knew about Buda and Pest, but not about Old Buda. Thanks for the information. :D

I still don't have a car, but who cares, now.... l just use the public transport.

I have a headache

I had a feast, l am not hungry, the food was delicious.
Tomorrow l am going home.

I really had, thank you.
So if we do not complain, it is good, because we do not stand in the way of our desires.

What's New

6/17/2024
Visit Door 44 Productions for ticklign clips! Details in the D44 box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back