• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lexi Lapetina: Soles Tied and Tickled

Docsoul

TMF Master
Found this one on the clips4sale website.
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/626
Lexi Lapetina is a pretty hot internet model that has been featured in Hustler Magazine. Anyway, she offers her bare soles to her fans for a pretty good tickling in a 6minute 44 second clip. The clip opens with her explaining where on her soles she is ticklish and then she has her ankles tied together. Her soles are facing the camera throughout the video and you can see her reaction to the tickling. Her reactions include a lot of laughing, gasping with bursts of higher pitched laughing, scrunching of toes and trying to shield one foot with the other. Once her tickling starts, she doesn't get too many breaks. There's probably about 5 minutes of tickling in all on the clip. It's some good stuff.

I agree! I have bought all of her tickling clips and Im amazed! I have requested a foot tickling vid with her toes tied together... should be shooting it this week.

Ok Im just going from the preview images on the clip4sale site and from what I can tell the clip Soles Tied & Tickled her arms /wrists are not restrained in any way and her legs (although tied at the ankle) are not held still and are free to kick about. Am I wrong is the picture missleading? does the Tickler hold her feet still so she cant move them away?

Also on the clip Tickle Tied Toes & Soles again from the preview image on the clip4sale site I can not see if her wrists are tied and again it does not look like her ankles are being held still. Is this maybe because the image is of the part where she is being tied and she is held still later when she is tickled??

She looks like a very sexy lady with totally hot feet and the fact she takes requests is fantastic. But reading her site she claims to be super ticklish and that she cant stand being tickled yet from the pictures it looks like fairly unrestrained tickling (in that she could pull her feet away with easy) which if she really could nto stand being tickled she would just instinctivly do right?

So please before I spend any money on either of these clips can some one tell me if her ankles are held still and not simply tied together?

Totally Agree

I totally agree if Lexi is that ticklish then how and why would she not try and grab her feet to protect them from the tickling as any ticklish person would do. If you appear to be tied down but the bondage looks very loose, Lexi can most likely move her feet out of the way of the tickling.

I beleive she wants to make her fans happy who besides love's seeing her sexy feet and soles would also love to see her soft sexy feet being tickled.

Maybe while doing a foot tease video she can mention along with her soles being very soft, they are also very ticklish. This will excite and play a better image as to what would happen if she were ever to be tied down and tickled. Just kind of makes it unreal to the true ticklers out there.

Just my thoughts

Sinbad:upsidedow

There are any number of girls who will let their feet be tickled even if they are really ticklish. Not all of them hate it, as their presence on this forum shows.

And the clip mentioned I also find really hot. Wish there were more models who would talk to you that way.

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back