• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LFG OGs in the hood PST

OriamRepus

Funny right? The reference? Di-did you get the reference? No? NO I TOLD YOU MOM IT'S NOT FUNNY!

Hi, I'm...OriamRepus, an unfortunate typographical error which is another obvious reference to something beloved to me; I made the username in 2005 which is an interesting story all in itself hehe. ANYWAY, you don't have to call me that you can call me Kyle cause that's my name. Man this sounds like an introduction thread...It kind of is but I thought I'd make it here cause I have another thing in mind.

So yeah, long time member/lurker, just recently decided that it's time to branch out socially and find people with similar interests and thought why not the lovable people over at TMF. You guys are very passionate about your interests, much like the League of Legends forum but unlike the League forum you're not all crying 15-year old assholes. I bring up that forum because that was another social outlet for me.

"But why the internet dumb name guy?" Well the internet is a place to meet many people, and some people could live in my area! So online social events could lead to in person social events!...Honestly I'm just going through a rough time in my life and I need more people in my life to help it become enriched with things other than blues and bad news.

So! Um...If you wanna connect just send me a PM, or post in this thread! I can also give you my Facebook so you can see my pretty face (no books included, sorry).

It's also worth mentioning that in addition to friends I'm also looking for...THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE...to fill a gigantic void in my heart left by a cold cold woman many years ago.

Am I coming off too forward? Mom did I do good? MOM?

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back