• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LIB productions

cletus-factor

TMF Expert
Has anyone bought any of this guy's clips?

He's the clips4sale store that features glamour shots of his models, which makes them look very appealing, but without any actual pictures or previews of the videos I'm hesitant to buy anything from this store.

The price is kinda high too for a clip.

Do his clips involve bondage or is it just tickler and ticklee rolling around on the floor together like about half of the tickling clips out there are?

His prices are kind of high as I remember. I've never bought any but from what I see on Youtube it's just a bunch of rolling around on the ground or on the couch. If that's what all of his videos are--well they'd get boring pretty quickly.

Eh I could see that, especially if you're into bondage or hardcore tickling. From what I've seen, LIB focuses more on light, girl next door style tickling, which is more the kind I prefer. I haven't bought any of their clips yet either, though the ones I've seen on Youtube look pretty good. It all depends on what kind of clips you like.

It's difficult for me to say what I like in tickling videos because I don't watch many full ones. I saw vid-caps for "Ticklish Roomates" by tickling Paradise and I bought it a few years back. I wasn't impressed to be honest. I thought it did get boring because I really like feather scenes, and the ones in this particular video weren't very good. Therefore I found it boring. I think when it comes to tickling vids' what a person will get out of it is dependent upon their own tastes. Sometimes they aren't satisfied. The low film quality was also a turn off, but that's getting off topic.

I personally enjoyed the LIB clips I saw. I had a few. I liked them for the reason BB didn't. lol I personally get tired of the bondage stuff. I need variety. Wesley is my favorite model of theirs. She's quite adorable which makes her a great lee in my eyes. So it really depends on your mood and preference.

Well... to be honest I DO find the models of LIB cute. I mean heck, one can't argue against that. I do enjoy the foot tickling scenes a lot (based on the youtube clips). At different times I enjoy different tickling themes. Generally I enjoy light, constentual bondage. Playful tickling can be a blast too. Some of the LIB clips I've seen don't intrigue me much, but others do. Would I go out and buy a couple? I can't say I would considering the horrible economy in Oregon. I'd rather spend money on something I could actually use (other than backstroke roulette material).

"...it really depends on your mood and preference."

I will have to agree with you FeatherDaemon, Wesley IS my favorite model as well. When it comes right down to it... If the actual video quality is sharp and clean I'd probably be inclined to purchase a couple of his videos. However, based upon the prices he wants for these fairly short clips (in my opinion) I'd have to resort to something like a coin toss. Based upon my personal experience with tickling videos in general, they are over-priced and I have a difficult time enjoying them because many companies hire models who aren't ticklish, or make like SolesofSilk and hire the most physically unattractive women I could imagine simply because they have nice looking feet. Nothing disappoints me more than hearing fake laughter, and seeing fake facial expressions. At least LIB meets these expectations of mine quite well. The models are cute and they are definitely ticklish. However, if all they do is roll around on a couch, bed, or floor--I think I can speak for a lot of people that this would eventually get boring.

Yeah cause for me tickle is torture. Consenual is fine by me, but it has to contain bondage.
And I know the models are just gorgeous on his site, but if his videos contain no bondage then I'm holding onto my money.

Thanks.

From what I've seen in his sample clips he does involve light bondage at times. I believe I saw clip in which a girl has her hands tied above her head while laying on a couch.

What's New

6/15/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is on its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back