• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Life Swap

Hey Kids! :D

How're you all today? Feelin' goooood?! GREAT!! Who want's to play a game? Do YOU want to play a game?! *point at you*
I'd like to play a game! Let's play a game!! YAY!!! :super_hap

... ok, I'll stop treating you like five year old kids now. :p

It's a simple game anyway... well, it's not so much of a game as it is a question... in fact, it's not a game at all come to think of it... it is just a question... I feel as though I may have gotten a few of your hopes up. o_O

Ah well, you'll get over it. :p

The question is:

If you could swap lives with anyone, absolutely anyone, for a single day (24 hours precisely), who would it be?

This question isn't limited by age, gender or race. It isn't limited to social grouping. The only partial limitations are time periods and reality status. If you're choosing someone who is dead then you can still be that person but you must be that person in the time period they were alive. That means you can't pick a person who is dead now, revive them and live as them for a day in our time. No. If you pick that person, you must live in the period they were alive in. And for fictional people you may wish to be, you have to be alive in their world and not our world. So you can't be, say, Popeye and be alive in modern day Britain where physics applies.

The reason I add these sub-limits is because I'm also asking why. When you pick a person, I want you to explain why. Elaborate and give us some details. Anyone who doesn't will be picked on by me, and you don't want a 7ft tall, partial body-builder picking on you. :p

It'll be interesting to see who you are and when. XD

EDIT: When I say life swap, you don't have to concern yourself with the other person living as you for a day as well. They can be held in some sort of time-lock for the time being... but that's optional, you can imagine the other person living your life aswell. :p

I pick Queen Elizabeth because she gets to meet so many people and travel to so many different places.She gets to have so many wonderful experiences,I just think her life is awesome and I'd love to spend a day having some of them

Interesting game.

At first I thought a great leader, but then I remembered your sub-limit of 'being in their time.' That last limit isn't really a limit but a whole new experience unto itself.

I'd be anyone I could from Rome. Well, not anyone. Preferably not a slave. Maybe a soldier. That'd be neat in my opinion, seeing it in it's prime. (Before the sacking)

I'd like to be Steve Jobs in the early 80's. I'd change Apple Computer's course such that Microsoft becomes a niche company or goes out of business entirely.

Hmmm...Donald Rumsfield...if only to mail a large sum of cash to myself. ^_~

*sigh* Arson, Isa... you didn't tell us why. :p

Now oyu're gonna have to be picked on by a 7ft partial bodybuilder wielding comedy cream pies. :p

*sigh* Arson, Isa... you didn't tell us why. :p

Now oyu're gonna have to be picked on by a 7ft partial bodybuilder wielding comedy cream pies. :p

oooooo you are a bodybuilder wielding etc? well oopsie on me..ok

why i would like to be Madonna for one day...i've always admired her..her style..her attitude..and also i'd love to live in England...

What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back