• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LIL DEE and SHANNON -- little feet, big feet!

sole experience

TMF Regular
We've added another great clip to our webstore featuring the legendary Lil Dee and beautiful Shannon!

Three clips -- Dee and Shannon put their aching tootsies up and Dee talks about how embarrassed she is of her big size 7 feet. But there's a problem because Shannon has huge size TEN feet!!! Oh how embarrassed she is while Dee goes on and on about how big a size SEVEN is. Shannon is usually very brash and dominating but she squirms in embarrassment with her big size 10 soles out there. Foot comparisons and lots of great foot action from two gorgeous girls!

Then Dee agrees to rub Shannon's big aching feet. She keeps up the talk about how big her size 7s are and Shannon doesn't know whether to be embarrassed or excited (she dates girls and has the beautiful little blonde rubbing her feet!). Sexy girl on girl foot massage and Dee is hilarious just like in the first clip. People think of Lil Dee as a supersexy foot glamour model and she is but she's also very entertaining and funny!

Then a stranger calls and goes after the big feet and little feet -- both sets are super ticklish so they have SOMETHING in common! Squirming wriggling ticklish soles. You will love Dee and Shannon's little feet and big feet! There's a clip attached to this post that is actually an outtake. We were about to go from the second to the third segment and I turned the viewfinder around on the camera so that I could see if the action was looking good. The girls looked at the viewfinder and got to see themselves for the first time -- listen to what Shannon says!!! :)

Attachments

• dee-shannon-outtake.wmv
    3.5 MB · Views: 1,151
Lil' Dee & Shannon have the perfect feet. I'm glad to see Shannon doing videos again, her feet are beautiful.

Yeah, I'm so happy I've been able to shoot with her. She's super sexy and also really fun, and best of all, she knows how these gigs go.

Thy both have gorgeous feet! It looks like Shannon has her nails painted black but what about lil dee?

Do you know some of the other videos sites she has been in?

What's New

5/29/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip fetish store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back