• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lily Haze (MD): Want to tickle TWO hot females slaves (during the same session?)

Lily Haze

2nd Level Red Feather
This offer is valid for only the next 10 days:

Want to tickle two hot babes?...during the same session?? Both ladies are extremely ticklish! They're most vulnerable targets: navel, feet, pits, ribs, etc., etc. (I should know, I'm one of the "babes"!). We're bound to do your bidding as your personal "tickle slaves"!

The other option:

Want to be tickled by two hot babes?...during the same session? Both ladies would love to avenge the savage tickling that they've endured while shooting videos.

Please forward me a PM for further details.

Lily Haze (Dr. Quill)
MD/DC/PA

Last edited:
Let me guess, this is on the side of the country the furthest from where I'm at, right?

Mayday, we're located in the MD/DC/PA area!

Thanks so much for the PMs; in reply to most inquiries, the deadline for the "2-girl tickle session" is August 14th. In the meantime, don't hesitate to address me with further questions. Take care!...

Lily Haze

One more succinct reply to the PMs...

Each time that I host a two-girl tickle session, I bring along a different female companion. We're functional as ticklees or ticklers or we can severely tickle each other!

In regard to the ticklee selection: the two-girl scenario is scary/kinky/arousing! While tied to a bed, I enjoy watching the "other" tied girl" being viciously tormented...but it abruptly dawns upon me that I'm next!.

And, yes, rates for tickle sessions are negotiable (two girls or just myself as the sole tickler/ticklee).

Lily

I had the most amazing time with Lili and her friend Andrea the other day! They are both very sweet and attractive, very easy to get along with, and were a pure pleasure to be with. I went with option 2, getting tickled by 2 hot females and boy did they deliver!! They were very wicked, per my request, and changed paces at a moments notice to really keep me guessing and keep my ticklishness at the highest possible levels :) I highly recommend meeting up with Lily before she moves to L.A.! Don't miss this amazing opportunity!

ticklishgreg, many thanks for the thumbs-up review. Andrea and I thoroughly enjoyed our private tickle party with you (absolutely wicked!). It was quite privilege and we're both salivating for a reunion!

I sincerely appreciate the response to the "2-girl tickle torture sessions" (lately, we have served as the ticklees); I retreated to my home turf, for 72 hours, to recover from exhaustion (jaws and muscles seriously ached). However, just my luck, I was subsequently scheduled to shoot more torture vignettes for the INQUISITION video (below, requiring another two-girl pairing). Anyway, I'm back in the game for more private sessions (either individually or matched with another girl). Though I pledged to decline a safeword (for the month of August), I have to compromise a bit. I require a safeword at least twice per hour; it's really impossible not to drop the safeword without risk of passing out (especially when I'm tied and experience a grueling workout by a really aggressive tickler).

The following venues are available:

(1.) Private tickle session w/ one girl (me!).
(2,) Private tickle session w/ 2 girls (myself and an equally ticklish companion).

We function as very sensitive ticklees and/or very predatory ticklers (we can also switch!).

Take care, friends--

Lily
(MD/PA/DC/VA)

Last edited:
As a result of demand, we're extending the 2-girl tickle sessions (ticklees or ticklers) for a few more days. As evinced by the above reviews, we have no qualms about being tied 'n' tickled; in a bit of role reversal, we're also equally cool about tickling our quarry. And there's another option: we engage in delirious tickle fights! Members more often prefer for me to be matched with Andrea (below, with yours truly); she's uber-ticklish and wields a sparkling personality (Andrea is also game as a mean tickler).

Be sure to PM me for further details!

Lily Haze

In reply to your PMs; allow me to succinctly answer the same question...

Yes, my female companion and I are both natural (no surgery, no tats)...

Lily

What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back