• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lois Lane (My Adventures With Superman): The Dark Side Tickle Club Part 1 (F/F)

heman2045

3rd Level Red Feather
Lois Lane (My Adventures With Superman): The Dark Side Tickle Club Part 1
by MrObscura101

Metropolis, the Daily Planet building…

“Darn that Cat Grant! I can’t believe she scooped me again!” Lois Lane, Daily Planet intern grumbled as she stormed through the offices, “I need to give her a taste of her own medicine and scoop her for a change!” she added as she reached Perry White’s office. However, before she entered she saw he wasn’t alone and could see Cat seated opposite him

“Hmm what’s she talking about?” Lois thought inquisitively, her reporter sense tingling

Seeing the main office was empty Lois crouched down and moved stealthily over to Perry’s office door which had been left slightly ajar so she could listen in on the conversation

“Cat I need that story!” Perry said bluntly

“But Perry I’m telling you this… Dark Side club… if it even exists… is just some new hot hangout, and besides I can’t find any proof of it since it supposedly moves about from one secret location to another” Cat replied

“Listen Cat, my gut is telling me there’s more to that place than some flavor of the month hotspot and I expect you to get to the bottom of it!”

“Dark Side club?” Lois hummed before sneaking over to Cat’s desk

Rifling through Cat’s notes she found a list of potential addresses all around the city, with one circled and the numbers 3801 besides it

“Hmmm wonder if I’ll find what Cat missed…” Lois thought eagerly at the idea of getting the best of her for a change before darting off

Lois spent the next couple of hours trying to find out about the club, but information was scant beyond it being highly exclusive. Eventually she was bounced between a dozen different unconnected websites to finally reach a black and red webpage asking for a number. Lois tried 3801 which worked, and she was taken to another page showing a single address in the warehouse district with today’s date

“Ok let’s see what this place is…” she smirked triumphantly

Lois dashed home and changed into a red cocktail dress and matching open toe heels then headed to the location, she had thought about calling Clark and Jimmy, but didn’t want to waste their time if this lead went nowhere as she looked around for an entrance. After ten minutes she finally found a hidden door leading down a flight of stairs into some kind of subbasement of an empty warehouse

“This must be it…” she thought as she heard club music that was getting louder

Reaching the bottom of the stairs she entered a room occupied only by a large bouncer standing by a door and a woman sitting at a desk

“Name?” she asked curtly as she looked Lois up and down

“Oh… its… Louise…”

“First time?”

“Uh… yes…”

“Ok hold out your hand” the woman ordered

Lois, not wanting to be refused entry, did as she was told and held out her hand, the woman took something from under her desk and there was a snap as she secured a pink metal cuff around her wrist

“What?” Lois said in confusion

“Come see us when you’re ready to go and we will remove it” she said before motioning to the door to the club. Lois nodded and headed to it but then heard the woman call out

“Hey, forgetting something?”

“Huh?”

“Your clothes…”

Lois couldn’t believe it as the bouncer blocked her entry and refused to let her go in until she had gone into a side room and stripped down to her purple underwear, her dress and heels as well as her purse and cellphone were all taken from her and placed into a cloakroom and she was instead given purple thigh high nylons, clear plastic stripper heels and a pink domino mask to wear before they finally allowed her in

“Man, I wonder if I should have invited Clark and Jimmy…” she thought as she walked unsteadily on the huge heels she was now wearing, then blushed at the thought of seeing Clark in just his boxers

“No damn it stay focused!” she then thought “Daydream about Clark later!”

Now inside the club Lois slowly explored around while trying to avoid being noticed, the club was a mix of people in dresses and suits wearing white full face masks and others like her, men and women in only their underwear, domino masks and pink cuffs being looked at and even groped by the clothed ones

“What the heck kind of club is this?” she thought before suddenly someone grabbed her shoulder

“Ok newbie, you’ve been summoned” a redheaded emcee wearing a red corset and red mask with a clipboard, and flanked by two bouncers said curtly

“Oh, that’s ok, my date is looking for me…” Lois said, hoping to sneak away

“Are you refusing a request?” she asked as the bouncers glared

“No…?” Lois replied

“Good. Take the newbie to room 8”

Lois was then forcibly led through the club to a set of numbered doors, once inside room 8 she looked around, but it was empty

“Guess my summons was cancelled right?” she shrugged as she tried to leave… only for her arms to be grabbed

“HEY WHAT?!” she called, struggling to pull free, but they easily held her and dragged her over to a chain with a spreader bar that was hanging from the ceiling

“LET GO OF ME!!!!” Lois demanded as her wrists were then bound to padded cuffs at either end of the bar, forcing her to stand upright and they left her there

“HEY! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!” she snapped as she shook about but couldn’t get free

“My my aren’t you a feisty one?” a female voice with some kind of electronic filter then called as the door was closed

Lois turned as best she could and saw a woman in a white mask, a gold dress and matching open toe high heels walking towards her

“Now let’s get a look at you…” she added as she began circling the bound reporter

“Look this is a misunderstanding, why don’t you just let me go?” Lois said as the woman stopped behind her, only for a ballgag to suddenly be shoved into her mouth!

“GGFFHFMFMH!!????” Lois cried in shock, but wasn’t able to spit it out in time for the woman to buckle it behind her head

“Sssshhh… don’t worry… mistress Cheetah is in charge now…” she purred into Lois’s ear

Lois immediately began pulling at her bonds while Cheetah continued

“I hope you’re enjoying yourself at our little club” she grinned

“GGHFMFMFHHFFHH!!!!”! Lois growled back, but Cheetah ignored her, then suddenly she felt her hands caressing her body!

“HGGMHMHMMF??!!!” Lois cried in shock!

“My such a lovely toned body you have my dear, I can’t wait to play with it!” Cheetah said approvingly

Lois instantly kicked back in an effort to dissuade the woman

“Tough girl huh?” she chuckled as she grabbed Lois’s left ankle and proceeded to undo the ankle strap of her heel before prying it off and casually throwing it on the floor

“What a cute little foot you have…” she said excitedly before taking Lois’s other foot and doing the same

Lois now found herself struggling to stand without the six-inch platform heels supporting her while Cheetah mocked her plight

“Trouble huh? Let’s see if I can help…” she said calmly as she pressed a nearby button

“GGHMMFF!!!!” Lois cried as the chain in the ceiling slowly started to retract, pulling her upwards as she tried to force herself down but simply couldn’t, with Cheetah only stopping it from moving up further when Lois was forced to stand on her tip toes

“Lesson one…” she said as she watched Lois struggle to stand while circling her once more, before suddenly smacking her behind “mistress Cheetah makes all the rules…”

Lois yelped in a mix of pain and shock as she jolted forward while trying to keep her balance

“Lesson two…” Cheetah continued as she then wrapped her arms around Lois’s stomach and slowly caressed her midsection “I can be very nice if obeyed… or really mean if disobeyed…” and with that suddenly her nails were fluttering up and down Lois’s sides

“GHFMFMFHHH!!!!!” Lois shrieked as she shook about trying to get away from the long, lacquered nails

“Oh my is someone a wittle bit tickwish?” she cooed mockingly

“GGFFMFMFHFHFHHH!!!!!!” Lois wailed back as she tried pulling at her bonds to get her arms down while Cheetah continued tickling her with abandon

Lois shifted about as she tried in vain to knock the nimble fingers skittering against her, but Cheetah wouldn’t be dissuaded, she would poke at Lois’s ribs, then suddenly dig into her underarms then without warning target her hips instead, with Lois unable to do anything beyond laugh helplessly as Cheetah continued for five straight minutes!

When she at last stopped Lois hung there struggling to breathe while her face had gone bright red

“Enjoy the prelude?” Cheetah asked

“Nnhhfff…sstthhfff…” Lois tried to say as the woman walked around to face her

“No? Stop?” she echoed “My dear you really don’t realize what this place is do you? Here you are just a toy to be played with by the rulers of this kingdom, you have no free will, no rights, all you are is a plaything for our amusement”

Lois was starting to sweat now, she had clearly leapt without looking, and no one even knew she was here!

“Ha look at you squirm my dear Louise…” Cheetah chuckled as her new toy began to understand the gravity of her situation “Or would you prefer… Lois…?”

Lois felt a chill down her spine at her name being used

“GGHMFMFM???!”

“Oh come now, you think we wouldn’t recognize a reporter? Even an intern like yourself? You have a lot to learn!”

“YOU CAN’T DO THIS!!!!!” Lois shouted as the gag was pulled out

“Can’t I? Tell me, who is going to rescue you? We know you came here alone… The room is soundproof and you’re all helpless… it’s just you and me until closing time and that’s hours away…” Cheetah replied smugly. Lois then shuddered as Cheetah’s index finger slowly skirted around her navel

“Hours and hours for me to play with this delectable body of yours…” she purred “So let’s move on!”

Lois glared at her as she continued straining about

“Aw don’t look so mad, it’s not my fault you came here without knowing what we do at the Dark Side club…” as she moved over to a nearby chest and began selecting something. Lois continued staring ahead and trying not to show any fear though

“The silent treatment? You think that’s going to save you Ms. Lane? I can assure you it won’t…” she then returned to face Lois again, showing what she had picked up… two large white feathers!

“Tell me Ms. Lane… where else are you ticklish?”

Lois instinctively gulped and a few beads of sweat appeared on her brow, she really hated being tickled and had hoped the earlier tickling had just been a fluke… she really didn’t like how this woman was staring at her as she began swaying the feathers about

“No answer? Then I guess I’ll have to find out for myself…” she shrugged as she then began moving the plumes slowly against Lois’s midsection

“GGMGFFHFHFHFHFF!!!!!!!” Lois growled as she tried to hold in her laughter

“You’re very lucky you know that I selected you for tonight… some of the other masters and mistresses are into really extreme bondage, the kind with spikes and nipple clamps, some love bastinado or wax play with the newbies… but me… well… I get off on tickling…”

Lois was now shifting around as best she could within her bondage as she tried to evade the feathers

“Oh yes… tickling is such exquisite form of torture, more tactile than pain, which the body can eventually get dulled to, but with tickling it leads to a beautiful cacophony of sounds as your mind tries to process what is going on while I stimulate all your various nerve endings like a wonderful instrument”

“SSSTTFHFHFHFF!!!!!” Lois growled through gritted teeth

“Stop? Oh, my dear you need to learn your place… I’m in total control here and all you are going to do is laugh for me…”

Within the span of a second Cheetah suddenly flipped the feathers around and started poking the quill ends randomly into Lois’s navel

“GGMMHFFFHH!!!!” she shrieked as she thrashed back and forth, trying to knock them away

“Oh, you look so cute trying to hold in your laughter… but I want to hear it…” Cheetah said sadistically as without warning her nails dug into Lois’s navel

“HAHHAHAHAHHAAAA NNOHOOHOOOOO!!!! DOOHHHNTNTT!!!!!” Lois shrieked as she was caught off guard and her laughter finally escaped to Cheetah’s delight

“That’s it dear, keep laughing for me!” she chuckled as her long nails poked around before skittering up and down her sides, then against her underarms causing Lois to jerk from side to side trying to knock them Away

“HAHHAAAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!! HEHHEEELLLPPP!!!!” she cried, hoping someone would hear her but as Cheetah had said the room was soundproofed and no rescue appeared

“Tickle tickle Ms. Lane…” Cheetah chuckled as she kept on going, switching between her nails and the feathers at random

“Enjoy that?” she asked once she stopped

“Hahhahahaaa yyyoou… woohhhnntt…” Lois gasped

“Get away with this? My dear you really don’t seem grasp the power and reach of this club, I can and will do anything I want to you…” she explained with total confidence as Lois tried to think of a way out of this

However, any thoughts of escaping were quickly dashed when without warning Cheetah began poking her ribs with one hand while her other hand started trailing a feather against her navel

“NNOOHHOO!!!! GGEHEHEHHEEET BAHAHAHAAACCHHKK!!”! Lois cried as she struggled to move away but also keep her balance

“Tickle tickle tickle…” she said mockingly as Lois continued shifting about “Look at you trying to get away… but there’s no escaping the tickling!”

“GGRRHHHRFFFFFF!!!!!!!” Lois growled as she kept trying to keep from laughing, refusing to give this psycho what she wanted. Cheetah meanwhile pulled over a chair and sat herself down opposite Lois to face her stomach

“You think you’re tough…” she said as she then held up a bottle of baby oil and poured some into her hands. Lois let out a panicked shriek but did her best to maintain her composure as the oil was rubbed against her skin

“But you’ll break soon enough…” Cheetah continued as she finished working the oil in then held up a pair of electric toothbrushes. Lois felt a chill down her spine as they were switched on and the sound echoed all around the room

As the rotating bristles inched closer Lois tried sucking in her stomach or move to avoid them but as she was still standing on tiptoe she had very little maneuverability and within seconds they were upon her…

“HAHHAHHHAHAHAHAAA OHOHOHOHOHO GHAHAHAHAHAHDDDD NNOHOHOHOHOOH!!!!!!” Lois screamed out as they made contact, and what felt like a hundred soft bristles moving against her oiled skin, which increased her natural ticklishness tenfold

“My my look how red your face has gone…” Cheetah chuckled “And this is only the start of our session, I have hours and hours planned out for us”

“HAHHAHAA YYYOOHHURREE IIHHNSAHAHHANNNEEE HAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!!” Lois cried

“That’s your opinion, but you’re also the one currently tied up for me to play with” Cheetah responded as she moved the brushes about expertly to keep Lois constantly laughing. Lois couldn’t think how the tickle torture could be any worse, then Cheetah moved one of the brushes into her belly button!

“HHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAAAA NOOHHHOOO GEHEHETTT IIIHHTTT OOOUUUTTTT!!!!!!!” Lois pleaded as she moved back as much as possible, but Cheetah just followed until Lois had no more movement available to her

“Listen to you howl! Such exquisite laughter!” Cheetah said approvingly

“HAHHAHAHAHAHAA STTAHAHAHHAAPPP!!!! SSTHAHHAAPP!!!!” Lois wailed, unable to dislodge the brush

“Aw you want me to stop?”

“HAHAHAHHAHAAAAAHAHHAHAA YEEESHEHEHEHEHEESSSSS!!!!” Lois screamed back

“Certainly, once you beg me to”

Lois looked at her in shock while still laughing

“HAHHAHHAHAHAHAAA WHAHHHAHAHAAAAATT???!!!!” she screamed in disbelief

“Say please stop mistress Cheetah”

“HAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHHAHAHA NEEHHVAVAHHH!!!!”

“Your choice” Cheetah shrugged “It just means I get to tickle you more!” and with that she brought the second brush towards Lois’s belly button

“HHAHAHAHHAHAAA OOOHHH GAHAHHAHADDD NOOHHOOO!!!!!!” Lois screamed in horror as the two brushes now moved around inside her belly button, practically fighting each other for the chance to tickle her!

Cheetah continued this for nearly ten minutes, by which point Lois’s face and neck were bright red from all the constant helpless laughter as Lois struggled to do anything to make the tickling stop, but it was simply impossible. She knew there was just one way and despite how much she couldn’t bear it she knew it was her only option

“HAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAA OOOHHKAKAAHAHAAA!!!!” she finally relented, knowing that if this continued, she might laugh herself to death!

“Ok what?” Cheetah replied without even stopping

“MMIIHSSTRREESS CHHEETTAHHH PHHLLEEASSEEE STATHAHAHAPPP!!!!”

Lois gasped in relief when at last the brushes moved away from her and tried to stop laughing

“hahhahahaa… ooohhkaayy… ehhnnoouughhh……” she said

“Enough? My dear I’ve had far from enough!” Cheetah smirked behind her mask as she stood up and went behind Lois before moving a small table behind the captive reporter, then took Lois’s left leg

“HEY!” Lois snapped as her captor lifted her leg onto the table so that her knee and shin were resting on the padded surface. On the one hand it was a relief after being forced to stand on tiptoe for so long, but on the other hand, she got worried as she felt a padded cuff be secured around her ankle

“Now then let’s get your other leg” Cheetah announced

“UNTIE ME RIGHT NOW!!!” Lois snapped as she kicked and tried to move her bound leg, but the table was weighted and she couldn’t budge it

“Well if you prefer, I can take the table away and hoist you up so your feet aren’t even touching the ground…” Cheetah said bluntly. Lois knew she had no choice but to oblige and offered no resistance as her other leg was likewise lifted up and secured to the table, the only consolation being it helped support the weight of her body

“HEY!” Lois then snapped as a blindfold was placed over her eyes

“Hmmm… so many toys to choose from…” she heard Cheetah say as she rummaged through an assortment, Lois trying not to show any fear… even though she could guess what was going to happen next

“Aw look at your cute feet squirming about…” she added as she watched Lois try to use one foot to cover the other for protection, before taking a set of toe cuffs attached to a chain built into the table and snapping them around Lois’s big toes before turning a dial on the table’s underside and making them retract, forcing Lois’s feet to go taunt

“Much better…” she grinned as she slowly began caressed her soles…

To be continued…

Last edited:
What's New

6/17/2024
Visit Door 44 Productions for ticklign clips! Details in the D44 box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back