• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LOL Tickle Clips upcoming shoots: feedback and ideas?

quinn65

Verified
Hey there!

We don't exactly crank out a ton of clips at LOL, so when we do, if you don't mind, sometimes I like to float ideas out here on the forum and get your feedback.

Between now and mid-January, if the stars stay aligned, I should be reconnecting with Paige (the self-defense instructor), and then Ana and Ava and I are also planning a new session. I have a similar idea for both shoots, built mostly around the "whip or tickle" game. A little background on the models might help (preview clips for their earlier stuff are in the C4S store)...

Paige, Ana, and Ava are all a lot more into bondage than the "typical" LOL model. I am too, but my earlier models (ok, aside from Di) never really had the patience for a lot of rope work. Anyway, not so for these three. :) Paige is a kink newbie but very keen to ramp things up. And Ana and Ava have a little more experience, but they come into the kink world through spanking (in case you couldn't tell from the videos they added to the store while I was busy this fall). ;)

Another thing, they all balk at the idea of a full mummy wrap. "I'd want my arms out..." so no go. Nothing spoils a clip for me like free hands.

Anyway, here's my plan. I'm considering some heavy rope bondage on the cot for each of them. It will be a similar perspective to the pics below, but instead of medical restraints, imagine hands tied in front, arms at their sides, feet together, ankles over the end of the cot, and lots of rope wrapping them ankles to shoulders, secured and tied off to the cot as needed.

handk_restr1.jpglynn_restr1.jpgnick_rest2.jpg

I don't want their feet moving much (toes tied, eventually), but from the ankles up I'd like them to be able to thrash around a bit.

Then we'll play whip or tickle. For the whip part, I'm planning to use wooden kebab skewers, which are also great for tickling, but I'll back up tickling with the backscratchers and untipped electric toothbrushes (proven effective in the field against all three ladies). :) Ava may also get some feathers since it messes with her so much...

I imagine you all know the whip or tickle game, but just in case: The only way they can get me to stop tickling their feet is to say "whip me!" which switches me to whipping their soles, and of course they can only stop *that* by saying "tickle me!" and so on...

Also here's a kicker - they're all saying they want to try it without a safeword! I must have a friendly face. ;) Still thinking about whether to try that or not...

Time permitting I'm also considering a follow-up with Ana and Ava where I tie them both over chairs and play "whip or tickle, the ass and ribs edition." Ana is all for it, but Ava is hesitant as she's usually a whip-er, not a whip-ee. We'll see how that shakes out, no pun intended.

So, again, just putting all this out there for some discussion while I work on planning both shoots.

Hope everyone is having, or getting into, a reasonably nice holiday break! If not, don't stress...it's like being a sub: just take deeeeep breaths and ride out the pain... ;)

Best,
Q.

I'm considering some heavy rope bondage on the cot for each of them. It will be a similar perspective to the pics below, but instead of medical restraints, imagine hands tied in front, arms at their sides, feet together, ankles over the end of the cot, and lots of rope wrapping them ankles to shoulders, secured and tied off to the cot as needed.
Sounds great to me!:devil:

Why not take it up a notch with punish & tickle, not just whip. Maybe you could use rubber band snapping, candle wax, ice cubes, hair dryer - the possibilities could be endless. And please include a nylon version for all of what you do :)

Why not take it up a notch with punish & tickle, not just whip. Maybe you could use rubber band snapping, candle wax, ice cubes, hair dryer - the possibilities could be endless. And please include a nylon version for all of what you do :)

Well we can definitely do nylon segments. As for the rest, I'll talk to them. Got to keep in mind, these ladies are all BDSM newbies, so I don't want to push too far too fast. But I'll see what they're comfortable with...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back