• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Looking for a story!! Help!! (F/F or */F, Not sure how it was categorized)

TobiAndyBuddy

Hi!!
I've been searching high and low for the last hour + on here for this story but I can't find it for the life of me. Idk the title or author, but this is what I remember about it:

It was an amazingly written, really detailed story about this hyper ticklish girl that was a member of a squad/army/research team. She was getting ready to go on like her first solo mission, everyone knew about the ticklish dangerous that were lurking out there in the jungle but the point of the missions I believe was to capture these creatures- these like creatures that were half human girl/half jungle creature, apparently they were very ticklish. So the girl has an array of tickle tools to help her tactics of tickling the creature into submission and capturing it. She is warned again by her teammates of the dangers and she goes off. She thinks she has one captured but before she can realize the creatures/girls are hunting in a pack, it's too late. She gets the tables turned on her and ends up trapped by the creatures and taken back to their layer, she is tickle tortured absolutely mercilessly by the girl creatures, including having her own weapons used on her. She is screaming, hysterical and helpless and submits to the torture before passing out.

It's an amazing story, really well written, idk when it was originally posted about a month ago ish when I first read it or before and that was just the most recent time it got a comment, but I am dying to read it again. If ANYONE knows what this story is, can someone please put the link in this thread!! Thank you :)

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back