• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Looking for an old clip with a great moment in it

MrBanjo2200

Hey guys,

I've been trying to find an old, retro tickle clip and I can't find it anywhere. Hopefully one of you guys has seen it.

Here's the scenario, a woman with red/brown hair and I seem to recall wearing a blue dress/shirt is on a bed/futon with her feet locked in stocks that say tickle stocks/laughing stocks/relax stocks on them (I think it is one of them, the stocks definitely have writing on them). She is tickled by another woman. I think it is a scenario where the lee is a lawyer/real estate agent and the ler is her client. The room they are in is an orange red color and the film quality is like other vintage clips you may have seen floating around.

The most memorable (and best part honestly) is that at one point the ler gets a phone call and tells the caller that she is busy with someone in the stocks and is "tickling the shit out of them." Just a great moment lol.

If this rings any bells for anyone please let me know. If anyone has the clip or knows where one would find it I'd be so grateful!

Thank you!

Sounds like it could be a Solefully Yours clip; they had a set of stocks that had "Laughing Stocks" engraved on them.

MTP Jeff bought up some of their material and opened up a C4S store that sells some of their clips (not the one you're looking for), but most of their stuff is pretty much unavailable.

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back