• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Looking for an old tickling video (Possibly Cal Star/Harmony Concepts)

CheshireCatNY

2nd Level Orange Feather
I had this VHS ages ago of a rather old tickling video that has since been lost or possibly one I traded at a tickling gathering; not really to sure, however I forget what it was called or who made it. It featured two MILF-aged women with deep tans; one with a more curvy figure and dirty blond to light brown hair, the other thinner with bleach blond hair. They each took turns being tied down to a recliner and having their feet tickled and a few segments where it just showed a closeup of their bound feet. I remember the thinner one was called "Jan" at one point and the curvier one told a story about when she was younger at a birthday party getting tied up and tickled by everyone.

Anyone seen this video?

Ya know oddly enough yeah Jan B was one of the girls but the video I'm talking about isn't on there.

Last edited:
I believe I own that one, did the younger curvy blonde sorta look like Princess Diana? I have it buried somewhere in my closet. I also have the one with Jan and a short blonde and a curvy brunette, it was her only threesome tickling vid. She was a nice lady, wrote with her a couple of times
back in 99' or so.

DK

I believe I own that one, did the younger curvy blonde sorta look like Princess Diana? I have it buried somewhere in my closet. I also have the one with Jan and a short blonde and a curvy brunette, it was her only threesome tickling vid. She was a nice lady, wrote with her a couple of times
back in 99' or so.

DK

Hey wait a second...is that you Greg? o_O

Sorry bro, that's not me but I'm the original Dark Knight from the old Alt.Tk boards.

DK

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back