• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Looking for f/f roleplay?

SharinganTickle

I'm a Switch that leans Ler, but I love a good dose of payback in there. I'm fine playing a pure Lee, though I'll admit that I am more of an upper body fan. I still enjoy foot tickling, but the rp will not be exclusively feet, and there will be a good amount of story involved. Also, I probably don't have as many characters that fit a pure Lee, but there are some.

I've been working on what can best be described as an f/f tickle universe that (in my head anyway) is connected just like the MCU. Every character I have knows at least one of the others, so we can use multiple characters if you want to. I can also most genres and plots, though I do like slice-of-life and romance the best, fantasy and apocalypes can work well too. For availability, I'm a night owl gamer from California, just message me your idea for a plot and I'll try to match your availability (though I have been a bit busier in the mornings and early afternoon as of late).

NOTE: irl males are welcome too, I'm male myself, but I only use female characters in my roleplays. Also I do not have a smartphone, I will give you my discord, but my activity will depend on the availability you tell me you have (as I won't get notifications unless I'm already on).

What's New

6/10/2024
Check out the TMF Chat Room for real time conversation with other community members! It's free!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back