• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Looking for f/m clips

Ticklelady

I'm looking for men in bondage being tickle tortured by women.I just can't seem to locate that many.I'd really appreciate it :D

My dream video would show several fully dressed F's tickling and gently verbally teasing a somewhat wimpy, naked guy who is bound spread-eagled on a bed until they force him to have an orgasm, to their great amusement :)

Oh I LOVE hearing owmen ask to tickle men, makes me all gittery insdie being such a ticklish guy myself!!!

MistressValerie said:
My dream video would show several fully dressed F's tickling and gently verbally teasing a somewhat wimpy, naked guy who is bound spread-eagled on a bed until they force him to have an orgasm, to their great amusement :)
LOL ,you sound like my kind of friend i also have that dream and hope to live it out if i can find the right f to help me tickle torture my slave? lol

That's awesome, TickleLady, because I have the same exact fantasy w/ my husband, although we have yet to find another f 'ler with whom we feel comfortable in a three-way scene. If we lived near a major city it would probably be easier to find the right partner. I wonder how many people actually get to live out fantasies like this one.

I'm not sure if I'd ever like the idea of 3 or more way stuff. Tickling is such a personal thing, and I can just see jelousy coming into play... Mainly from me probably.

You may already know of these sites, as they are well-advertised, but I figured I'd mention them anyway. If you're not averse to paying for such clips, I suggest www.tickled-men.com. I too, have scoured the Internet searching for good f/m clips - this site is the best I've found. My only gripes with the site is that the verbal teasing lacks in some videos, and there is no long-nail tickle torture, but it is still well worth at least a month's payment for the selection of clips. Also, you may want to look into www.extremetickling.com; this site also features a large amount of f/m clips, and for a very low price. Lastly, take a look at www.ticklishguysonline.com. This main focus of this free site is m/m, but there are some great f/m clips as well (though very large in size). The only drawback of this site is that there are absolutely no sexual hints whatsoever in the tickling.

Last edited by a moderator:
MistressValerie said:
That's awesome, TickleLady, because I have the same exact fantasy w/ my husband, although we have yet to find another f 'ler with whom we feel comfortable in a three-way scene. If we lived near a major city it would probably be easier to find the right partner. I wonder how many people actually get to live out fantasies like this one.
hey cool
but yes we too live in a small town and finding a second pair of hands to help me tickle him is difficult?but i will not give up lol because i want to live out this fantasy reeal baaad LOLLOL.

I just started reading this thread, and COOL!!!! I would just love to be the victim of all of your little fantasies! Me and my fiance of course!

MistressValerie said:

I have the same dream, and I would be the lucky victim!!!

What's New

6/15/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is on its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back