• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Looking for mature woman to tickle me and enjoy my feet in PA (F/F)

cherry101

Hey! I'm trying one more time with this ad, then I give up. I would love to chat with a mature woman in PA (40s, 50s, 60s) who absolutely loves to tickle and loves feet, if this is possible, lol. I would love to start a friendship and eventually meet for tickling and the enjoyment of my feet! Please message me here on the TMF or at my yahoo messenger (cherrycherry101). I'm very serious, and have more to tell you, so if you're interested get a hold of me. Thanks!

Hey! I'm trying one more time with this ad, then I give up. I would love to chat with a mature woman in PA (40s, 50s, 60s) who absolutely loves to tickle and loves feet, if this is possible, lol. I would love to start a friendship and eventually meet for tickling and the enjoyment of my feet! Please message me here on the TMF or at my yahoo messenger (cherrycherry101). I'm very serious, and have more to tell you, so if you're interested get a hold of me. Thanks!
Im nowhere what your looking for, but i hope you have some luck with your search.:fingerscrossed: I do want to say i dont think you should give up tho. It never hurts to keep trying. If you dont mind me asking, How old are you? I have a thing for tickling mature women.

well my hubby tickles me silly :), but I have a huge attraction to women tickling me. That's why the F/F. Not interested in a man tickling me.

OK, no responses yet. Maybe nobody checks this section. But seriously I'm very sincere about my add, and I do hope some of you ladies come out of the woodwork and give me a shout! ok? Please? :) . Here's a pic of my feet to let you know that I'm real about this whole thing. Hope to hear from you soon.

Attachments

• feet1.jpg.jpg
    feet1.jpg.jpg
    165.8 KB · Views: 522
30 is hardly mature ;)

Seriously, I can throw on a wig, some heels and bring my bag of goodies over....don't be mad, I was just teasing :)

Good luck with your search!!! :omnomnom:

Great looking feet Cherry

I concur with those above that you shouldn't give up trying, and have faith that eventually you'll find someone to share this with. Your feet are lovely by the way, and look to be a joy to play with and tickle :). Good luck and don't give up hope!

JB

I'm not too mature but I'm old enough to know that your soles need a good feathering for a few hours my sweet!

OK, no responses yet. Maybe nobody checks this section. But seriously I'm very sincere about my add, and I do hope some of you ladies come out of the woodwork and give me a shout! ok? Please? :) . Here's a pic of my feet to let you know that I'm real about this whole thing. Hope to hear from you soon.

^This is the first time that I have noticed your posts, I'm from Central Pennsylvania, lets chat.^

Hey, Cherry, I am 49/straight female..moving back to Delaware County. Let's talk. I would be willing to oblige you...

Wish you could stand another male ticklig your feet Im not terribly far from Central Pennsylvania. Your feet are awesome the soles and arches are breath taking a foot fetishists paradise

Im far from your age requirements but I still wanted to say good luck! You will find that one girl.^^

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back