• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Looking for online friends

Sarah

TMF Novice
Hello everybody, my name is Sarah and I've been coming to TMF for quite some time now. This is a copy of a post I made on TickleTheater, thought it might be a good idea to put it here too. PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY GENTLEMEN! :)

I'm very shy about most things. There are a lot of things that I haven't told people in real life, about my interest in tickling and being tickled and so on, and I haven't been able to express my feelings about them to people. That is, until I started to chat online to several people, who gave me the confidence to open up (online at least ) to my feelings. I've been lucky enough to enjoy lots of little 'chats' with these people. I've been told that far from being the quiet little girl I used to be, I can now be either a cute little submissive, or a totally cruel mistress. Something which completely surprised, and yet pleased me ;)

So, I'm posting now to ask if there is anyone else here who would like to chat with me? I'm thoroughly enjoying this new found, well, sort of freedom, and I'd like to share it with others, online only though I'm afraid. My confidence doesn't stretch to actually meeting a ticklephile in real life :s Forgive me, but for me that would still be far too embarrassing! I'm also more comfortable with other girls (being as I am, um, kinda 'that way inclinded ') so apologies gentlemen, I will talk to you if you like but please don't get your hopes up. Sorry.

My email is [email protected], feel free to add me to MSN Messenger too.

Looking forward to hearing from you, I hope I can make you as happy as some lovely sweet people made me, that I met online here and elsewhere. You know who you are :)

Sarah xx

Hi Sarah just added you to my MSN im Korn_ste
nice post look forward to chatting with you

I suppose I really must emphasise this point from my original post...sorry :(

'I'm also more comfortable with other girls (being as I am, um, kinda 'that way inclinded ') so apologies gentlemen, I will talk to you if you like but please don't get your hopes up. Sorry.'

:S

Hi Sarah

:xpeepsofa
Hi Sarah,

I just read your post and I certainly respect your desires and your preference to be more comfortable with other females. I think thats great.

Anyways if ya ever just want to chat, you need a silly stupid korny laugh or joke just hit me up. Love to tickle and talk tickling, but I am very kind hearted, respectful, silly and stuff like that. I'm a 41 year old worn out male(hahaha) acting like a 21 year old and offering a hand in friendship from across the miles.

My e-mail address is [email protected]

closet tickler

im the same way ,into tickling since i was young ,but never told anyone of my fetish ,except for in this forum.would love to chat with others into same [email protected]YOU NEED TO PUT _UNERSCORE IN BETWEEN P AND G

Last edited:
Hey there Sarah! I know exactly how you feel with your situation. But first introductions..........My name is Elisa. If you ever wanna chat i'm always on yahoo or msn messenger. Yahoo SN: tickling_witch20 MSN SN: [email protected] Feel free to chat wit me anytime. Take care!

Hey Sarah,

I'm a little new here and I believe I feel like you did or do. My name is Angela and I'd like to talk to you. I dont have MSN but my Aol is tootklish and same with my email. If you at all are interested you can talk to me anytime... I myself haven't had anyone to talk to yet. Hope to hear from you :happyfloa

-Angela

What's New

6/15/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is on its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back