• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Looking for Reverend Jamie...

AdamSterling

TMF Expert
Last year, during NEST 2011, I asked Reverend Jamie for a recommendation for really good Philly cheesesteaks. He gave me a suggestion, and four of us went off in search of it. We found it, and I had the best cheesesteaks I've ever had.

The problem? I can't remember the name of the restaurant!

I live in northern Delaware, less than an hour's drive from Philadelphia. I wanna go again!

Would somebody please send a private message to me with his contact information (i.e., TMF screen name)? I want to ask him again, because a relative of mine is coming to town, and I wanted to give this person the same yummynomz experience with those excellent cheesesteaks.

Thanks, y'all.

P.S. I'll be happy to share the name of that restaurant, once I find out what it is!

In my opinion, a cheesesteak is like sex. Even when it's bad, it's still pretty damn good.

Philadelphia is know for the Philly Cheesesteak. Just GOOGLE up cheesesteak restaurants in Philadelphia.

I can tell you that it is definitely NOT Geno's or Pat's.

Both are perhaps the most famous cheesesteak purveyors in Philly.

I've been to both, and both offer good cheesesteaks... but they're not as good as they could be. It seems that both places rest on their laurels.

Whatever place was recommended at last year's NEST was the best I've ever had. Period.

Thanks to Reverend Jamie's fiance for asking for me.

Recycler,

You need to read about the Order of the Sandwich. Trust me. It's an amusing story :D

What's New

6/11/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on who is meeting where and when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back