• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Looking for Sincere Men for a Ticklish Latina Princess in SE Florida

Californiasun19

TMF Expert
**Please Read Below Before Responding**

Hello.. I am a married Latina wife. I am part of a married couple. We share this profile. We are looking for a straight guy that is reasonably local to us here in Palm Beach County, Florida. You must be straight, well groomed, sane, mature, respectful, passionate, white or hispanic, and have a genuine tickling / foot fetish like my husband does. We are looking to make friends with the right man. My husband’s fantasy is to share my pedicured feet and toes with the right guy pretty frequently. I love them to be massaged, lightly tickled, soles and toes kissed, and if the chemistry is really there, perhaps more ideally. We are looking for a man with a SINCERE foot tickling / foot fetish so if you really do not have a foot fetish or love to tickle, we will figure it out pretty quickly so do not waste your time. We want something long term and to be friends. It is okay if you are single or married. We want things to be discreet as we of course will be. You also must have a means to text or email and actually be personable. If you respond write something about you in detail, tell us about your foot fetish, likes, fantasies, etc. Responses like “Hi” or “Hey there” will be ignored. If you have no photos on your profile I will not respond to you. If I do not respond to you, do not take it personally, we just are not interested. Because of our day to day routines, we may not be able to always respond right away. My husband will want to chat also with anyone we consider. We do not do “car meets” or go anywhere private on the first meeting. We would want to meet in public and get to know you first. You must be okay with my husband being there. No exceptions. He is personable and friendly so no worries. We are drug and disease free and look for the same in anyone we meet. No drama or games. Rude responses will be ignored. See our profile here for real photos of us and my pedicured feet. If you are fairly local and sincere please drop us a line by PM or in this thread.

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back