• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Looking for these old clips, circa 90s to early 2000s

20XX

Back in the day there was a site called extremetickling.com, which can still be accessed through the Internet Wayback Machine. These are all short clips, so hopefully I am not breaking any rules by requesting any of these. Most of them were in the feet misc. tab if I remember correctly, and the studios are listed as unknown in most cases, but in the list I will include the studio names for the ones that are known. I only saw one studio responsible for these clips listed in the "do not request" post, so naturally that one will be left out. I will be posting the thumbnails for all the clips, with two exceptions, which I am hoping somebody out there recognizes. The two exceptions are FV6_C.MOV and SISTERS.MOV, which contain the same women from FV6_A and B in the same positions. Thank you in advance to anyone who is able to help!

FC5A2.MPG
FC5A3.MPG
FC5A5.MPG
FF-FEET.MPG (essentially FC5A2.MPG under a different name)
473.MPG (essentially FC5A4.MPG under a different name)
TRAPA.MPG
TRAPB.MPG
TRAPC.MPG (all of the clips from this series having very noticeable buzzing from the camera)
UNK01.WMV (all 4 of the trap clips in one with a different angle of TRAPA, courtesy of Spotted Zebra according to extremetickling)
CUTIETICKLE.MPG
DONTLAUGH.RM (this one comes from Prestige Videos according to extremetickling)
MISC-01.WMV (according to extremetickling.com, this was a Harmony clip, and one TMF member believes the tickler to be Tori Sinclair)
FV6_A.MOV (according to extremetickling.com, the three FV6 clips and SISTERS.MOV came from footvixens.com My apologies for only being able to get thumbnails for A and B, but C and SISTERS have the same two women in the same position)
FV6_B.MOV
FV6_C.MOV (these may have a hyphen in the file name instead of an underscore)
COUCH.WMV
COUCH2.WMV
COUCH3.WMV (all three of the couch clips listed here are originally from stevisecret.com according to extremetickling)
COUCHTOE.RM
TISHA02X.MPG

Attachments

• thumbnails.zip
    138.7 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
FC5A4.MPG was graciously uploaded by Cheshire Cat 21, so I have removed that one from the list. If you're reading this, thank you, Cheshire Cat!

I took a look at the clips doc and found several of the ones I was looking for. The ones still on the list are ones that either are not here presently or only exist in Hacha format, and I have been unable to join them at this time. I should have looked at the doc to begin with.

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back