• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lost a bet with my wife (F/M)

betloser

Well, I lost a bet with my wife, and as a part of me fulfilling the bet, I am making this post. Since she's not exactly a gracious winner, she wants the world to know about my de-feet.

For starters, I lost the bet (which was playing Scrabble) by eight lousy points. As a result, she got 30 minutes of tickling my feet. Had I won, I would have been allowed to give her the same. It pretty much turned out to be the most humiliating 30 minutes of my life.

First, she used ace bandages to wrap my arms to my sides and my ankles together. Then she rolled me up in four blankets and our very heavy bed comforter. My head was sticking out one end and my socked feet were sticking out the other.

She spent a few minutes tickling my socked feet, which was bad enough. I think she always starts off with socks just to give me a taste of what is to come, because it is torture enough and I know it's going to be so much worse when the socks come off.

She then VERY slowly took my socks off. She then took her owns socks off as well. She took her socks and covered my face with them, making me inhale deeply. Now as a foot guy myself, that wasn't so bad ... almost enjoyable. Then, however, she held MY OWN socks over my face and made me smell them. Between the rather unpleasant smell and the humiliation of being forced to smell my own feet, I didn't so much enjoy that part.

Then the tickling really kicked into high gear. She started out with her nails, which were bad enough, but then she pulled out a new trick she's never done before. She had a pink feather boa that she used to tickle my soles with. Pure torture.

But then it got worse. She took the feather boa, and pulled it between each toe! Imagine about four feet of feathers running between each and every one of your toes! Now I've been tickled before, but this was something I never could have imagined.

She spent most of the 30 minutes running the feather boa between my toes, as this got the most reaction out of me. Sadly, I couldn't do anything about it, being wrapped up the way I was.

She finished off the night by pulling out a marker and writing on the bottoms of my feet. She wrote "My wife rules" on the bottom of one and "I am her tickle slave" on the other.

And yes, she took pictures to add to the humiliation. And yes, as a part of losing the bet, I now have to post one of those as well.

The lesson? Losing is pretty humiliating. Also, when there's a rematch, I need to cheat!

And they say married folks don't have fun...

Thanks for sharing the story bud, sorry you lost the bet though. Of course personally, that's a bet I wouldn't mind losing, but to each his own.

Hey, I can't lie ... it was fun, even being on the losing end. It's not so much I hated losing ... but I sure would have had more fun winning! :bubbly:

Welcome to the TMF, betloser, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

To my way of thinking, you win the bet either way. So increase it to one full hour of tickling for the rematch. :couch:

Thanks guys. It's nice to be here. I have to admit ... I've been watching from afar for years. Also, if I may brag for a second ... do I have the coolest wife in the world or what?!?

Yes, she sounds cool. Also, you have nice feet. No wonder she wanted to tickle them.

JerryB

Maybe next time you'll should make the challenge something more challenging than Scrable (a tickle fight :D ). Sounds like you had great fun darlin and it's not such a bad thing lossing in that situation. Hope you guys keep enjoying it and sharin you'll experences.

Wow, and here I thought my girlfriend and I were the only ones who did these kind of bets. Now I feel we're a little less original :(

But seriously, we did things like that a few times last summer. Nothing that involved tied up or tickling, per se, but sometimes it ended up going there. We never got as elaborate as scrabble. Our favorite betting venue was the coin toss or sometimes high-card. One was kind of a recuring bet. She lost twice, I lost once. We would do this on a Friday night and have the "consequences" last all weekend. Took a while to lay out the ground rules and agree to the bet. In other words, nothing too humiliating or something that could get us arrested.

If I won, she had to go barefoot all weekend. I thought this would be fun because first, I've got a mild fetish for seeing her barefoot and second because she is a serious shoe queen. She has an entire closet devoted to just her shoes.

If she won, I couldn't wear my glasses or contacts all weekend. She wanted that because she likes to tease me about my being "feel for the walls" blind without them. Ok, not a smart thing to bet on my part, but hey, she knows how to exploit a fetish.

First two times I won. Kinda got off seeing her have to go to the post office and blockbuster in her bare feet. And since she couldn't wear shoes, it gave me all the more chances to tickle her.

Then one time I lost. Serious bummer. To rub salt in the open wound, while I was sitting on the sofa listening to the TV (couldn't see to "watch" it), she walked over to me, rubbed her bare foot over mine and teased me about not being able to see her go barefoot all weekend since everything more than a couple inches away was just a blur. But she did take pitty on me and let me play with her feet for a little while.

My wife and I are always making little bets like that (I guess we are just very competitive people). Most of our bets involve feet in some kind of way! I have a foot fetish. My wife does not, but she knows how much it means to me and usually indulges me.

We bet on bowling all the time. If she wins (I usually spot her 20 pins or so), I have to kiss her feet in the middle of the bowling alley. If I win, she has to walk out of the bowling alley barefoot. If it's cold out, she has to bowl one frame in her bare feet.

We use that bet a lot for minature golf, too.

Sometimes we have tickling bets, like the one I posted earlier. Sometimes it's just a foot massage bet.

Like a couple of people have already pointed out ... most of the time when I lose, I still "win!" :D

What's New

6/4/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums. See who is meeting where and when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back