• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lots of very ticklish members - a coincidence?

Tissueboy

TMF Poster
Hi all. Just wondering what everyone's thoughts are on this. There seem to be many people around this forum that are extremely ticklish - really way more ticklish than the average person. And I reckon outside the TMF, you'd find a much lower proportion of people who are that sensitive. Could being very ticklish somehow make you pre-disposed to enjoy it? Not in all cases, obviously, but maybe it just makes it more likely?

Most people are ticklish, and how would one even be able to guess at how ticklish the "average person" is? I've talked to many women who would have had no interest in this forum or anything like it, and most of them would classify themselves as "very" or "extremely" ticklish. Men, I can't comment on personally but from my experiences it would seem that the "average" female is very ticklish indeed!

Yup, its a coincidence :D

lol j/k... but really, like mentioned above, ticklishness is a hard thing to measure and varies greatly from person to person. I really don't think how ticklish we are determines if it's something we enjoy, but who knows. Like the girl I was with who wasn't ticklish at all, yet she got a kick out of reducing me to jello when she could, lol. I think a number of things are at play that determine whether or not tickling is something we enjoy :)

Almost everybody I know is "very" ticklish, and that"s the reason why they DON'T like to be tickled! Plus, I think as a 'lee you can't really determine how ticklish you really are because you only know your own ticklishness and can't compare it to anything. Naturally, on here a lot of people tend to say that they are very ticklish, simply because that is what the other people want to hear!

I don't think that it's entirely a coincidence--a lot of members on here are 'lees, and if you're not "very" ticklish, then I would think it would be kind of hard to really enjoy being tickled. Although I'll admit, "very ticklish" is a rather subjective term. Does it just mean that one always or usually laughs when being tickled? Or does one have to laugh hysterically and freak out? It's hard to measure because even people who are "very ticklish" react differently than each other when they are tickled--just like people react differently to pain or react differently when they have orgasms. Plus some people who are really ticklish don't always react the same way to being tickled either--I've known women who can be extremely ticklish at times but hardly ticklish at all at other times.

Yeah I see what some of you are saying - I think it would be different for guys, but I do know a lot of vanilla girls who call themselves "very" ticklish but aren't really when you compare them to some others.

im pretty sure that being ticklish ties into why lees like it- obviously if youre not ticklish, then you wouldnt enjoy being tickled ... right? Not to say then someone who likes tickling discovered they arent ticklish and turn into a ler wouldnt happen, but n regards to your question- id say they pretty much go hand and hand....

id agree a lot peoples reponses on here are they are "very ticklish" and i guess its a personal opinion- they may not seem it to one person, but to them, its unbearable... dunno :)

Actually, I'd tend to think that it's not that the people here are more ticklish than those outside the fetish. I'm betting it's more along the lines that someone here enjoys it more and is less inhibited about it than a ticklish vanilla. I think disposition would play a huge role in a lot of people's responses.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/15/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is on its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back