• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Love In The Club Non Con FFF/M FFF/F

sethman15

Lucy was bored, she had been in a relationship with Ben for 8 months now and the honeymoon phase seemed to end early. After a series of terrible relationships that were based solely on sex Lucy finally found Ben. Someone who was mature for his age, didn’t treat her like shit, and actually made her laugh but the sex was just ok, formulaic mostly. She had never been in this situation; she was nervous to bring it up cause she didn’t want to ruin what they had going but she just wanted Ben to open up to her in the bedroom. One night while Ben was in the shower Lucy started searching the web and an interesting ad came up. “Club Leather, the preeminent place to explore your wildest fantasies.” As Lucy read on she became more and more intrigued, it seemed as though every fetish was accounted for. With your admission you could choose your level of participation green meant you were strictly a watcher and all the way through red which meant full submissive. She was so engrossed she didn’t hear Ben walk out of the shower. She jumped when she heard his calm voice say “whatcha ya looking at.”
The following conversation went better than Lucy could have ever hoped. It wasn’t Ben’s idea of a night out, but he wanted to make sure Lucy felt fulfilled in the relationship and was willing to go out of his comfort zone to do it. Little did he know how out of his comfort zone he would end up.

The couple took the short walk downtown from Ben’s apartment. Ben was a little nervous, but he didn’t want to let Lucy know. He was wearing khaki shorts, a striped button-down shirt and leather flip flops. Lucy must have felt his nervousness, she grabbed his hand and held it tightly, he looked down at the ground to Lucy’s tiny feet. She was wearing black flip flops and had painted her toes orange, his favorite color. He always had a thing for feet, he just wished he could get the courage up to let her know about it.

Lucy was so excited; she could feel Ben’s nervousness but couldn’t help smiling knowing that he was doing this not just for her but so they would work as a couple. Never had she been with someone so selfless. She dressed in a sheer black top that showed off her midsection and was cut low to show off the top of breasts. She wore tight blue jeans and black flip flops. She knew Ben had a thing for her feet. She really didn’t get it they were feet, but she wanted in the worst way for him to come out and say it to let her know how she could play off that and make him go wild. She even painted her toes his favorite color orange.
When they opened the door Lucy almost had to pull Ben in, his apprehension made his feet feel like they were stuck in cement. She reassured him, promising he wouldn’t have to do anything he didn’t want to do. They walked over to the bar, and each ordered a drink. Lucy said “why don’t you sip on this and calm your nerves; I’ll head over and get our bracelets. Lucy stepped away from Ben and walked over to a table where two leather clad women were sitting. “Hi I need two bracelets” Lucy said. One of the women looked back at her, and asked “what level?” Lucy looked at the sign on the wall that was hanging behind the two women. There was only two choices Green which meant you were strictly an observer, you could not touch or be touched. Or Red which meant that you were open for anything. Lucy started to speak and almost said “two green please” when she stopped herself and instead said “one green and one red please.” The women behind the desk gave devilish smirks as they handed the bracelets to Lucy, before they let her walk away though they warned that “all rules must be followed, and if this red bracelet was purchased without the knowledge of the participant there would be consequences.” Lucy shrugged off the comment and walked back to Ben. He was already finished with his drink and ordering another when Lucy grabbed his wrist and slapped on the red bracelet.

Ben was still so nervous; he barely noticed the bracelet Lucy had put on him and most certainly did not notice that his was red and hers green. After he gulped down the rest of his second drink Lucy flashed her large smile. Ben trusted her as she again grabbed his hand and led him toward the women Lucy had bought the bracelets from. As they approached one of the women said “Bracelets Please” Lucy still holding Bens hand held their wrists up showing off the bracelets. The women smiled, Ben swore he saw one of the women licking their lips toward him, but before he could make sense of it Lucy was pulling him through the walkway into a whole new world.
Lucy walked through the doorway first and her brown eyes opened wide at what she saw, Ben had the same reaction only seconds later. In front of them were hundreds of people in different states of dress, some were completely naked, others completely covered in leather. Above them hanging in human sized bird cages were handcuffed men and women. Ben couldn’t get any words out of his mouth, Lucy was able to pull herself together quicker “well this isn’t what I expected, although now I am not sure what I expected. Let’s go take a seat over here” she said as she pointed to an empty couch halfway across the room. Just as they were about to sit Ben felt a tap on his shoulder.

Ben turned to see an Amazon of a woman, she was at least 6’5 and clad in a black leather outfit with cutouts along the bottom of her rather large breasts. “Well, hello there, my name is Matilda and you two are just too cute, what are your names?” Ben studdered “Bbbbben and Luuuucy.” Matilda laughed “this must be your first time why don’t you guys come with me.” Ben shook his head no and said, “no thank you were just here to watch.” Matilda’s face changed from friendly to diabolical in seconds, “I see that bracelet you have there is red, sorry baby you’re coming with me.” Matilda snapped her fingers and two hulking figures in full leather from head to toe appeared out of nowhere and grabbed Ben under his arms. He began to fight but he was only 5’8 and the two of them were bigger than Matilda and easily overpowered him. He screamed for Lucy who was unsure what to do and just followed them also to Matilda’s delight.

The two figures dragged Ben into a side room, that had all kinds of bondage devices in it. They easily carried him to a metal table in the middle of the room that had two topless women one redhead and one blonde on either side of it. They threw Ben onto the table like a rag doll, they grabbed his arms pulling them high above his head, securing each wrist down to the table and followed suit with his legs, pulling them wide apart. With their work done the hulking figures walked out right past the stunned Lucy who looked at her boyfriend who was now terrified and tied to a table with two beautiful and half naked women next to him.
Ben was terrified and they could all see it, the red head leaned in close to his right ear, and with a southern drawl said “my darling why are so scared of us, were just going to take care of you. Isn’t that what you wanted when you bought red?” Ben didn’t know what that meant, what does “bought red mean” Lucy could see his confusion, her guilt was unknowingly to her starting to show. The blonde next leaned in and said “or maybe you’re a really bad boy who needs to be punished.” She punctuated her sentence by licking the outside of his ear.

Matilda walked over and put her hand on his chest, she could feel his heart beating a mile a minute and it excited her. “Such nerves, since this is your first time and you’re a little nervous why don’t you tell us what you like and well ease you into this.” “Please, I want to be let go!” Ben screamed “Sorry baby, red means your mine. Maybe I will let Donna decide what we should do to you.” The blonde smiled and began to twist his nipple through his shirt. Ben screamed “please that hurts let me go.” Lucy didn’t know what to do, but something caused her to shout “He likes feet!”

Ben’s face turned bright red, he had no idea Lucy had known, and Lucy felt even worse, this had already gone overboard. “Well, that’s not quite my forte, but I think we can work with that what do you think girls?” Donna and Stacy began to walk down to the end of the table, each slid their heels off along the way so Ben could see their beautiful soles with each step. Matilda turned to Lucy and looked down and said “I see you do your part as well” motioning toward her size 7 feet. It was now Lucy’s turn to turn red, she had no idea why, but Matilda was so intimidating.

Donna and Stacy slowly peeled off Ben’s brown flip flops exposing he size 10 feet. Stacy pulled her red curls back and began sucking on Ben’s toes, while Donna used her long red nails to caress the soft skin along the top of his foot. Ben was wiggling his feet as much as he could, but the women expertly kept pace with him. He had always fantasized about women’s feet, never having his own touched like this. He was surprised however when he felt Donna move her nails down to his soles, Ben was caught off guard and yelled “stop that tickles!” Stacy giggled and removed her lips from his toes and joined Donna in running her black nails up and down his feet. He began to struggle more and flail his feet around wildly, but without missing a beat both Donna and Stacy used one hand to grab his toes and pull them back and then the other to tickle his now helpless feet.

Lucy couldn’t believe her eyes; she had set this evening up to maybe open their relationship up sexually. She had hoped the night would end up back at one of their apartments with them ravaging each other, instead she was watching her boyfriend at the hands of these women who had him tied up and were now tickling him. She could have put an end to it and explained what she had done intentionally with the bracelets, but something stopped her.
Matilda was standing next to Lucy watching her minions do their work on Ben’s feet. She could feel Lucy’s tension and curiosity permeating through her tiny body. Matilda knew what Lucy had done, everyone did and Matilda was going to play with these two all night long. As Donna and Stacy slowed their pace allowing Ben to catch his breath a little Matilda started walking toward him “you know Ben, in my experience little boys like yourself who have foot fetishes also tend to have a tickling fetish too. Why don’t we see if that’s true.” As she finished her sentence, she walked up between Ben’s spread legs and slowly began moving her hand up his right pant leg. Ben started to squirm again “whhhatt are you doing.” Matilda laughed and kept moving her hand up his thigh, underneath his boxer where she eventually took his rock-hard erection in her hand. He gasped as he felt her fingers close around his penis. “Well girls, I think we really should be calling our friend Big Ben, why don’t we make him more comfortable.” Donna and Stacy finally moved away from his feet. Donna walked over to a cabinet along the wall and pulled out two silver scissors. Lucy screamed “don’t hurt him what are you doing.” Matilda grabbed her by the arm pulling her back “my dear, we would never hurt our little boy toy over there.” Donna handed a pair of scissors to Stacy, and they began to methodically cut away his clothes. It took less then a minute and Lucy was staring at Ben’s stark-naked body, he really was harder than she had ever seen him and she thought “maybe this is exactly what I wanted all along.”

Ben was terrified now “please what are you doing, LUCY HELP ME! Are you going to tickle me like this, I can’t take that.” Stacy was now standing by his head. She leaned over so that her bare breasts were hanging just inches from her face and began to run her black nails up from his hips along his sides. He shifted uncomfortably in his bonds, but when her fingers landed in his armpit, they began to dig causing him to explode in hysterics. Donna returned to tickling his feet. Lucy watched on as the torture continued for the next 30 minutes. The two women covered everywhere from his toes up to his neck, except for one excruciatingly obvious spot. Both women stopped and walked toward his midsection. Ben had no idea what was going on at this point he was just gasping for air, his skin was a sweaty shade of red. Donna and Stacy began to run their fingers up his thigs toward his rock hard member, moving so slow teasing their final destination when Matilda called for them to stop. They obediently responded in seconds and took a step away from the bound man.

Matilda turned to Lucy, “my dear tell me if I am wrong, but did you both not come here to explore your horizons?” Lucy said “well yes b…..” Matilda cut her off “then lets get you involved dear.” Lucy was no longer thinking about the rules of the club as Matilda took her hand and walked over to the bound table. “We know Big Ben over here has a thing for your feet, it looks like he’s had a “hard” time over here why don’t we give him a treat.” Lucy just shook her head yes. Matilda led her over to the table motioning for Lucy to sit between Ben’s legs. “Please just let me go” Ben said, but no one paid attention to him. As Lucy sat Matilda grabbed each of her tiny feet and removed her flip flops. Still holding her legs Matilda guided her bare feet so that they were now resting in between Ben’s thighs. Matilda took a step back, when Stacy and Donna stepped in each taking one of Lucy’s feet and began to coat them in warm baby oil. In seconds her feet were glistening and Matilda said “well my dear, why don’t you have some fun.” Lucy grabbed Ben’s erection with her feet and began to pump.

Ben gasped aloud this was something he had dreamed about how it would feel to have her soft soles wrapped around his penis, but he never imagined it would be in these circumstances. He moaned and gasped and began to beg “Lucy plea……” He was cut off as she began to use one of her large toes to rub his red tip. Ben had no choice, he threw his head back and began to get lost in the lust. Almost as soon as it had started though Lucy felt 4 hands grab her quite suddenly and pick her up off the table. It was the two large men who had tied Ben down earlier. They were holding Lucy under the arms easily controlling the 5’1 beauty. They brought her over to what looked like the most devious chair Lucy had ever seen. The back was slightly reclined with two supports above her head where they easily secured her dainty wrists into cuffs, next they grabbed each of her kicking legs pulling them apart and securing her ankles so that her well-oiled bare feet were in front of her and spread in the shape of a wide X. She was shocked and started to yell “but I have a green bracelet.” Matilda laughed “so were following rules now? We all know that you bought your sweet little boy toy the wrong bracelet on purpose, and don’t forget you may have a green bracelet on but those with a green bracelet on are not allowed to touch which you most certainly did and in this club there are consequences when rules are broken.” Donna and Stacy were not idle either. They had adjusted Ben who was weakened from his ticklish ordeal. He was now kneeling on the table facing Lucy, his feet and legs were secured behind him, and his arms secured to the ceiling. Lucy’s bare feet were only inches from his manhood, but just frustratingly for Ben out of reach.

Lucy pulled tightly on her bonds she looked like a human x sitting at a 90 degree angle. Matilda smiled at her captive prey “Were going to play a game you two.” Lucy began to scream “no games let me go now.” Matilda shot her an evil look “so now we are demanding to be let go, it wasn’t long ago you sat their quietly while we stripped and tickled your man over there.” Lucy closed her mouth as she was forced to look at the face of her naked and abused beau right in front of her, he was still exhausted and still hard. “Now my little beauty we could punish you any way we want. We could use whips and clamps, we could use hot wax and tie you tighter then a knot. We could make you cum for hours on end.” Matilda punctuated the last part by pumping Ben’s member a few times before letting go causing him to grunt in frustration. “I think I have found a new interest though, all this tickling has been exciting right Ben? So were going to play a game. Ben, is Lucy as wonderfully ticklish as you are.” Lucy’s brown eyes opened wide and she instinctively yelled out “NOO, I am not don’t touch me.” For the first time tonight Ben let out a natural smile “She is ticklish, just about everywhere.” Lucy felt betrayed, but she knew she really had no leg to stand on after what she had done tonight. “Well that is just perfect” Matilda said with glee “So here are how things are going to go, Donna and Stacy are going to turn their ticklish talents on little Lucy’s body. For every ten minutes that Big Ben stays hard we are going to remove another piece of Lucy’s clothing. If we can get little Lucy as naked as Big Ben well then, the fun will begin. If Big Ben over here can control himself then well let you both go, and you will have a fun story to tell your friends.”

Lucy didn’t have time to protest as Stacy and Donna immediately brought their nails on her size 7’s. There was no holding back the laughter as she was 100 times more ticklish than Ben, and she had no one worst spot, because they were all her worst spot. Stacy was eager to tease both Ben and Lucy at once. She pulled back Lucy’s toes giving Ben a clear view of her flawless left sole, while her black nails would randomly scribble up and down her sole then pull away again letting Ben see her tiny foot. Stacy on the other side was focusing on her orange painted toes, she started by running her nails along the base of her toes, before pulling them apart and tickling in between and up and down each digit. To make matters worse Lucy’s feet were still covered in baby oil, letting the long nails glide along her feet and enhancing the ticklish feelings even more.

As time went on they adjust their approach but never let their nails stay off Lucy’s feet for more than a second. She was in true hysterics, while Ben was as conflicted as Lucy was earlier. The big difference was he was living a dream now watching these two women torture his girlfriend’s perfect feet. His erection was starting to ache now as it somehow grew even harder. As the ten minutes was up Lucy was stuck in silent laughter. It took her a good thirty seconds after her ticklers had stopped for her to be able to take in a breath. Matilda did not wait a second longer “looks like Big Ben is still standing over there so we get to keep playing.” She walked behind Lucy and grabbed the hem of her shirt, allowing her long nails to scrape the skin of Lucy’s belly causing her to suck in as much as she could. There was no resistance as Matilda brought her shirt swiftly over her head, and to everyone’s delight except for Lucy they discovered she had skipped a bra that night.
Donna was ravaging Lucy’s smooth armpits using her long nails to spider all over the hairless skin, while Stacy was playing her Lucy’s tight belly. Lucy was shaking wildly trying to shake off the evil tickers hands, Matilda allowed this for only a minute or so, she walked over and applied a strap just under the hysterical girls breasts holding her upper body completely still. Stacy moved on to playing with her rib cage squeezing and scratching causing a gafaw of laughter to escape Lucy’s lips. When Donna began to scratch the soft skin on the undersides of Lucy’s B cups her screaming took to a new level.

Matilda stopped the two, “I think I want those for myself.” She walked over to Lucy and began applying the baby oil to Lucy’s tits. “My dear aren’t these tiny little things just precious, I wonder if you are a member of the ticklish titty club.” Lucy was only half listening still recovering from her onslaught she was mumbling and rambling “please no more, it tickles no more.” Matilda smiled and thought to herself, this one isn’t even close to being finished and she’s already broken. From the second her large hands made contact with the tiny breasts Lucy was an explosion of laughter. She tried so hard to knock off Matilda’s tickling fingers but she was unable to move at all. Ben watched as this Dom fondled his girlfriends breasts right in front of him, her feet wiggling in ticklish agony only inches from his rock hard member.
Matilda kneaded the soft tissue of Lucy’s breast, then skittered her nails all over her globes. She would then quickly switch to digging into the sides of her breasts and this always caused a bout of silent laughter. Nothing was worse for Lucy then her nipples were. For the final 5 minutes Matilda tortured her nipples, squeezing, flicking, pulling rubbing all of it tickled Lucy immensely her nipples were incredibly sensitive.

The final five minutes felt like 5 hours to Lucy, but Matilda eventually stopped. Lucy had stopped fighting or even paying attention, she was a sweaty mess her skin was pink and she was exhausted. Matilda laughed still playing the game “Donna, can you check Big Ben lets see if we get to finish our game!” Donna sauntered over to Ben and grabbed his throbbing erection. “Oh yes lets keep playing.” Lucy screamed as Stacy grabbed the scissors and began to cut through Lucy’s jeans. In seconds she was all the way through each leg, she looked at Lucy and said “Oops, looks like I cut through your pretty little thong too.” Stacy pulled away the last of Lucy’s decency leaving the girl as naked as Ben. “My my my what a pretty little kitty, Im sure Big Ben over there would love to play right now, but it’s our turn. Im going to change the rules a little for the last part of the game. The first one to cum gets to stay with us until closing, the other gets to go home.” Ben looked on in fear, they had been teasing him for over an hour now, and they hadn’t touched Lucy yet he was sure he would lose. Lucy on the other hand barely registered what Matilda said she was still recovering.
Donna wrapped her hand around Ben and began to slowly pump, he threw his head back he was torn he both wanted to win and lose. Matilda walked behind Lucy and whispered “now your boy over there has had a head start, so I am going to help Stacy take care of you.” Matilda reached around and began to play with Lucy’s nipples, while Stacy bent down between Lucy’s legs and took her into her mouth. Lucy, moaned and gasped loudly she hadn’t comprehended what was going on. The young couple were grinding the air and moaning audibly. Ben was right there but somehow Donna kept him right on the edge, he asked “please faster, pleasseee.” Donna replied “not yet big boy.” After only a few more minutes the three tortures could sense the finale was near for each of them. They synchronized their attack as if it was a practiced dance and the young couple both climaxed at the same time.

The tortures backed away from the two young lovers, Matilda clapped in glee “what fun, we have a tie! I guess we get to keep both of you for the rest of the night!” She walked over to the door leaving it open and the clubs other patrons began to flood into the room. Matilda addressed the growing crowd “everyone come and join, we have a couple of ticklish love birds here who just love to laugh!”

I really enjoyed this! Thanks for writing it

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk

This was awesome hope there is a part two or another story in this club

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back