• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Love Songs: Dedication Hour ~_~*

In the 9o's those songs were overplayed omgoodness. lol!! But hearing them now I can smile cause it takes me back. They're all really nice. Especially Lady In Red. :)

For the couples struggling with this fetish together. Warmest wishes.

Peter Gabriel's "Come Talk To Me".

This is the song you play for that special someone. This is an amazing song

Another great song to play for that someone, especially when you are in "the mood"

I actually started to think about Boys 2 Men after the first video you posted which was pretty. :) (And Jade which I'll post afterwards.)

Whitney Houston & Teddy Pendergrass. "Hold Me".

This isn't a song but it ends with one. Think of this as a 5 min commercial break. It reminds me of the TMF: like if if you walk into the P&R section. :roflmao:

This is unquestionably my favorite love song of all time.

(for some reason the forum's not letting me embed the video)

I've only seen Moulin Rouge once but yeah wow. Beautiful. :)

*Ah I'm trying to explain how to embed but I am not quite able to -I don't know the lingo I just do it hehe ;)

Last edited:
Sexy... ~_^

Self Control- Laura Branigan

Ah... if you are willing to listen to the same song again... and I hope you are... I just found this video and its a hot women surrounded by men wearing leather gloves (my personnal fav) and many wonderful and cool moments in what could be interpreted (And I am.) -as a Ticklers Artistic music video. My jaw is way on the floor.

Edit: The band is called "Infernal". :)

Last edited:
I'm surprised this one hasn't been mentioned.

A classic by Bill Withers.

Marvin Gaye.

Great choices Bug~ :)

I always love playing "Lost In Your Eyes" by Debbie Gibson on a Sunday for some reason. :)

"All This Time" ~ Tiffany

"Could've Been"~ Tiffany

Last edited:
"Designing Woman"- The Misfits -Note the shoe store... ;) I wonder why I'd be posting this...hmmm...? :)

What's New

6/17/2024
Visit Door 44 Productions for ticklign clips! Details in the D44 box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back