• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lydia from Beetlejuice tickle tortured

taxwaxus

TMF Poster
Lydia get captured by an un-dead don turtelli in the netherworld. he has something bad planned for Beetlejuice and she refuses to divulge his whereabouts...

did the best coloring job i could with what i have.

Attachments

• lydia tickled 5.JPG
    lydia tickled 5.JPG
    222.3 KB · Views: 2,051
Last edited:
I think this is the first time I've ever seen a pic of Lydia. You're obviously pretty brilliant just for doing this. Cool pic on top of that. n_n The scan could use a bit of cleaning up, but other than that I really like it.

Very nice, how about some good ol' fashioned Tomb Raider foot tickling? :)

Really nice pic..heh heh...and I can't belive no one has ever done something like this before. :D:D:D:D

Well, there has been one Lydia picture before. Although, it's probably been lost to the wayside by now.

But it's nice to see one, nevertheless. Good for the ol' memories.

Well, there has been one Lydia picture before. Although, it's probably been lost to the wayside by now.

But it's nice to see one, nevertheless. Good for the ol' memories.

Yeah, I know, I requested it be made.

glad its generally liked. i cleaned it up a bit since last time (the pinstripes on the gangster were really chapping my ass). pm me with ideas for my next piece. but note, i stopped watching cartoons ten years ago and i hate anime so try to keep it something pre-1995. preference given to anyone that furnishes me with a Leigh Nash sole pic. cheers.

This is awesome xD I never watched the cartoons, but I remember really liking Lydia from the Beetlejuice movie. You gave Lydia some adorable toes xD Hope she gets it again sometime :3

What's New

6/10/2024
Check out the TMF Chat Room for real time conversation with other community members! It's free!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back