• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lynda Lynxx question for wallstreet.

ISUmark

TMF Expert
Hey wallstreet. I understand that you met Lynda at a fetish party. Do you know if she works at a club or anything like that..What im basically askin is how can someone like myself get a chance to tickle this extravagant woman. I cant really make it out to those fetish parties..but if she worked somewhere it would prolly be easier. When you did the video with her did you have to throw down a lot of cash? Also, do you know when she will be sellin the footage you and her shot? I am very anxious to buy it. I wanna ask her myself..but i couldnt find an email address on her site. Thanks for the help bro. take it easy.

ISUmark-- Lynda is not a dominatrix, so I don't believe she'd be into booking private sessions. If she did do a private session she'd probably bring her very large husband with her. I know that she, along with several other beauties, regularly attends the monthly Foot Fetish parties that are thrown. If you go to the link that NYCity provided on an earlier thread you could get complete info on that.
The unfortunate thing is that during the last party there were guys doing more than just tickling feet. They were trying to tickle the ladies in sexual areas, and according to Lynda the guy who runs the parties told her that they probably won't allow tickling in the future.
As far as the video, Lynda will have it available as soon as I mix her a copy. I believe I still have your e-mail address, and I'll make her aware that you're looking to pick up a copy.
If I'm not mistaken you are in Illinois. I've got to believe the Chicago are would have some dungeons.

cool. Thanks for answering my question so quick. I understand why they prolly wont allow tickling at the next one..ANd yes, please let her know that I will definitely be interested in purchasing the footage.

Lynda Lynxx is now a TMF member. She posted some remarks on my thread in the images section. Her profile has a link to her site.

WallStreet said:
ISUmark-- If you go to the link that NYCity provided on an earlier thread you could get complete info on that.
The unfortunate thing is that during the last party there were guys doing more than just tickling feet. They were trying to tickle the ladies in sexual areas, and according to Lynda the guy who runs the parties told her that they probably won't allow tickling in the future.

First of all, the link is:

www.foot-worship-party.com

Second of all, I'm surprised and disappointed to hear that they won't allow tickling going forward. I am primarily an upper body tickler and I do try to engage that (ribs, underarms) but 90% of my sessions are with 2 models, Akira and Gia, who I've posted about repeatedly. I know they're cool with it. As I posted previously, Akira was the first one to suggest that I tie her standing up at the March party, and go to town on her ribs and armpits. I've tickled other models' upper bodies as well, (including Lynda Lynx, at the May party), but I've never seen anyone there try tickle "south of the border". It's a shame if 1 or 2 people have to ruin a great thing.

The only case I know of where a model at those paries got upset with a guy, was actually Gia, because the guy was masturbating in their session. The rules of the club and party allow it, but obviously the most important thing is that the girl has to be cool with it, and that goes for tickling or anything else. Nothing should be done to anyone without their consent, and that goes for these parties as well as life in general.

Turns out the guy was the webmaster for that site, so obviously any comment about that incident on that board would be deleted.

June party...

Has anyone went to the last week's June party? Any stories?

I had to miss this one, myself, unfortunately. Wall$treet, did you make it.

Brooklyn, have you been yet?

Tickle

Ok I feel the need to step in here. First of all at these Foot Worship Parties, every girl is different. Some girls are willing to do foot jobs and some are not. Some are willing to be tickled anywhere and some are only willing to be tickled on there feet. After all it is a foot worship party and not a tickle fest.

I have only had a few guys step out of line at the party and i always handled it.

I would really be shocked to fine that the guy running the party exposed himself to anyone. He always handles himself very respectful to all the girls and even tries to look out for the ones that are uncomfortable with men walking around jerking off.

Sorry but i felt somethings are being said a little twisted.

Anyway I will be at a party in Philly on the 13th. That is the same night as the party in NY. Philly is just closer to me. I also feel that some of the guys attending the NY party are trying to turn it into something it is not. Those people know who they are.If your not crossing anylines with the girls you really shouldn't have any problems or have any girls complain about you.

If your looking to contact me for a priviate session or to know what parties i will be at.........Go to my profile on here and see my links. My email is there and so is my site information. On my site is a calendar to let all know what town i will be in next. Hope to hear from some of you soon.

Wall$treet it is always a pleasure to chat with you and get together.

LyndaLynxx

I really need too get in on these parites when im up there, you guys and gals are having WAY too much fun without me.:D

Re: Tickle

LyndaLynxx said:

I would really be shocked to fine that the guy running the party exposed himself to anyone. He always handles himself very respectful to all the girls and even tries to look out for the ones that are uncomfortable with men walking around jerking off.

Sorry but i felt somethings are being said a little twisted.

Lynda, I am not referring to Jason, I'm referring to some guy that said he is the webmaster for the site for Jason's parties. And I never said he exposed himself, I don't know whether he did or not. Gia asked him not to continue and he said that he is the webmaster and therefore knows the rules, and therefore he is allowed to do that. Obviously he's not.

By the way, I don't think you remember me, but I had a session with you at the May party and enjoyed it very much! I hope you did also. I tickled you, I guess shortly after Wall$treet, and you asked me if this was the new thing all of a sudden because you had never been tickled before that night, and all of a sudden, 2 guys tickled you in a short period of time.

I did tickle you on your stomach and ribs and underarms, because I got the impression you were cool with that. If you weren't, obviously, my most sincere apologies, but you seemed to be into it. I never went anywhere inappropriate, nor would I.

Welcome to the TMF!!!

Ok in this short time since i posted, one of the guys told me that the new webmaster was way out of line with a girl. So you probably know more then me at this point.

I'm pretty much cool with most things, and if i don't put you back in line then you weren't the one. Believe me some of the other girls laugh at the way i put people back in line. I love to laugh and once people get to know me they know i will do anything to laugh.

Some of the girls get upset about the jerking off and the foot jobs and i really don't know why. They knew what the party was about when they agreed to come to it. I truely believe if a girl is not cool with something she should fine out which girls are ok with it. Once a guy asks for a session if it is not something she does she can direct the guy to girls that are ok. did that make sense to you?

I did have a few guys that were a little more grabby then usually the same night that i got tickled and so I just stayed near the guys that were always respectful of my wishes.

I do many different types of assignments and so are pretty risque. So i think that people should respect others limitations. I'm sure you agree. Just like some girls get freaked by the site of a guy relieving themselves in public.

Well I hope to see some happy smilling faces next time I'm at one of Jasons parties. Jason has always ran great parties and I can't wait to come to the next one when I am in NY.

See you all soon
Lynda

Nycity you were the guy in the gray t-shirt right. I remember everyone I meet.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back