• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

M?/F belly tickle - demon and bikini babe

And, its a shame its not showing up. The wretched server known as geocities. :sowrong:

You could sign up for a free server. Try photobucket.com

I use them, and they don't let me down. ^__^

For future reference- You can also display the image directly here as well, using the code. Photobucket has it already at the bottom, where you can copy and paste it here. The image will display directly in your post.

The picture is pretty good. You did a good job with the inking too. Hopefully you'll be up to drawing more and perfecting your techniques and style. :)

Very good. I like it. You have very good computer drawing skills. :D

You're a good computer illustrator, I'll give you that, and the babe is cute too!

Well, I had some help of a writing tablet from thinkgeek so I'm not sure if it fully qualifies as a computerized drawing. Thanks.

Yeah, I think I'm shakier drawing on the computer than I am on paper... pretty nice work.

Knowing now that the ink job was actually done via the computer, I must say you've apparently mastered it. Its hard to tell the difference, near impossible. Kudos. :)

Why should computer drawing be any more difficult than by hand, when one uses a writing tablet? It seemed pretty much the same as a pencil after a while as long as you sketch and clean up later and don't try to draw long continuous lines.

At least on the computer I can do as many erases as I want, and believe me I wanted to a lot. ;)

Well a tablet makes things far more quicker to do than your bog-standard mouse. A certain Scamwich uses a tablet to good effect. This however, is solid work! Keep it going!

AquaFeline said:
Why should computer drawing be any more difficult than by hand, when one uses a writing tablet? It seemed pretty much the same as a pencil after a while as long as you sketch and clean up later and don't try to draw long continuous lines.

At least on the computer I can do as many erases as I want, and believe me I wanted to a lot. ;)

Ara..I forgot about that part. Yeah, I guess it wouldn't be when you have the aid of such a program. However, using that program effectively is an achievement in it's own right. I don't know much about it though, I've never used one or any other sort of digital device. I just draw my stuff, scan it, and if I planned on making it a color picture, CG it.And if I just planned on shading it, then I can just skip the CG part. Its pretty simple for me.

What exactly is a tablet for? Is it more or less a digital pencil or something? :)

Yeah, a tablet is a digital pencil. Look here:

http://www.thinkgeek.com/computing/input/keyboards/5ede/

Programs like photoshop will draw thinner or thicker lines based on the amount of pressure applied. Zooming allows you to be precise even if you can't hold your hand steady. And layers are nice -- for example, I decided to draw the hair one way, didn't like it, and ditched all the hair at once because I put it on a different layer than the body.

Thats a pretty nifty feature. Somehow it feels like cheating for me though. Not that it is. It just seems like such things make drawing easier than it should be. I like a good challenge. Though I'm sure this alone is a challenge itself. I guess I'm just a traditional sort of guy. ^^

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back