• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

M/F UB tickle, some foot teasing (sexual)

SwingerJ

TMF Poster
Hey all,

Happy Friday! So I wanted to share the experience I had last night just before bed. Wife and I are laying in bed, we both have shorts on, but no tops. At random she just brings her barefoot up on my lap and as she put it “was trying to get a reaction out of me” wellll being that it is a fetish…something grew! I grabbed her foot but didn’t tickle her. I just was counting her toes and talking with her. Then I put my fingers in the middle of her soles and she moved her foot a little. I believe she was anticipating getting tickled. But I just held my hand there and looked at her and said out of all the places to tickle you, this spot is my favorite. She then rolled her eyes and rolled over to turn off the lights.

As she rolled over, I moved my hands so when she laid back down, she would be positioned with her armpits/ sides of breasts against my hands. I tickled her. She squirmed a little and then I tickled her stomach as well. I told her I was going to get her feet tonight and she said “No, no-no. Not tonight, or tomorrow night, or the night after that”…….so that means in a few nights I have permission to attack 😈😂

Have a good one y’all

J S. Winger.

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back