• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

M ler looking for M lees

travtick

TMF Regular
Hey TMFers, been a while since I put an ad up, so here goes. Have met some real nice people and real cool lees on here so I'm looking to keep the streak alive.

Experienced ler here in NJ. The Trav in Travtick is for traveling, not for Travis (though I've been called worse). I've traveled to CT, NY thruway, Philly (would do eastern PA), and Delaware for some laughs in recent months. I've also hosted, and can with some planning.

I like all tickling - foot only to full body, playful to intense, tied / untied, all fun to me. No sex just tickling, and the only part of you that's gotta be bare is the feet.

Hit me up on here, say hi if I'm in the chat room or on yahoo msgr and we'll take it from there.

tickle me

i'm a 26 year old m/switch def looking for fun in boston. message me on aim at stringsandreeds3 or on yahoo at josh01721
i'm ready!

This would be an ideal time to be stuck with a tickler. Where's my scuba gear?

Christmas week bump. Finally some vacation! Hit me up and hope everyone is having great holidays.

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back