• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

M/M Giving a Pedicure

bigflatfoot14

TMF Regular
M/M Giving a pedicure

This is how I go about giving a pedicure something I like to do at the start of a tickling or massage session. If the guys feet are in really good shape and he just showered before I got there then I might skip it all together. Unless of course he just wants it. And if the feet are in good shape but I'm not sure how clean then I may just do a foot washing. And there are some guys that I have just gone straight to the paraffin wax because that's probably the best part.

Let the feet soak a bit in a basin of hot water maybe but some lotion on them and soak about 5 minutes. Then take one foot out and soap it up letting my fingers tickle rubbing the wet soapy skin. A soft bristle bottle brush to clean between the toes and tickle like hell. A soft bristle hand brush for cleaning all over the foot.
Foot goes back in basin for rinse and keep soaking switch and repeat on other foot
Now take the cheese grater (It's just like what they use at a spa and that's exactly what it looks like) and scrape off a layer of dead skin off the bottoms of the feet. Repeat the process with a sander tool that gets the skin a little smoother after the cheese grater roughs it up a bit. And then lastly the pumice stone which acts like a buffing tool to get the skin really nice and smooth. Do that on one foot and then the other the cheese grater in particular usually tickles.
Now one foot at a time goes into the paraffin wax machine the wax is all melted to oil. A very hot deep therapeutic heat. Take the foot out and wrap it in a plastic bag The oil begins to immediately cool into a soft wax. Wrap the bag covered foot with a big towel so that the heat stays longer makes for a really nice experience.
Now I had an actual spa they would take some of the melted wax and put it in a plastic bag and then put that on your feet and rub the oil around so it gets all over your foot.
I have a machine that's big enough for my size 14 to fit in there and it makes for a much nicer experience when you can just put your whole foot in this crock pot size thing of melted wax. It's A very deep therapeutic heat.
And of course repeat this on the other foot. The trick is now You ask the guy to wiggle his toes and wobble his foot all around once the heat has left. This helps break loose the soft wax and then you take your fingernails both hands at the same time pushing in a little bit and slowly pulling and scraping that wax off the skin. Then a quick rub with a washcloth especially between the toes to get all the little bits of wax left behind.
At that moment the feet are so warm a little coat of oil on the skin and perfect for foot worship.
Definitely enjoy rubbing them and letting my tongue wrap around the toes.
But I try and resist a lot of times if we're going to be tickling next Don't want him to get too relaxed. That little bit of nervous anticipation makes the experience more intense if you don't get too relaxed beforehand. But it's good to get acquainted a little during the pedicure especially if he's a newbie because if you're too scared it takes away from the tickling experience.
The End

What's New

6/17/2024
Visit Door 44 Productions for ticklign clips! Details in the D44 box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back