• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

bigflatfoot14

TMF Regular
M/M Ticklish Mummy Mac

Mac has a great sense of humor and very Ticklish and he loved it. He had high arches on his tiny little size 7.5 feet and super belly Ticklish too. He was 30, 5ft5, 145 lbs and in great shape, broad strong shoulders, he had just run a half marathon a month ago. So I knew he had to have sensitive legs as well.

He wanted to get mummy wrapped in plastic wrap for a good foot tickle and pleasuring on his feet. I was happy to oblige though I was a little bit disappointed I wouldn't be able to get at his whole body for the session. I asked him “do you want a really intense session?” And he said, ‘as intense as you can make it and I want super restrictive bondage’. So I figured I had the green light to go crazy. When we were chatting ahead of time I started to tell him as I usually do what I do when I tickle and he stopped me and said no don't tell me I want to be surprised. “Ok, I will do my worst” I said.

Mac said he wanted to be really immobilized to a level he had never experienced before and he had been tickled many, many times before. So I said okay we will go all in. And since he wanted a full out of control experience I got a couple of cheap cloth gloves from the hardware store I had him put those on and make a soft fist and I duct taped his hands shut. I got some dog collars from Walmart at first I tried to get something really small maybe even a cat collar but then I realized it would probably be better to get something bigger a wider collar strap and go around the wrist two or three times and then buckle it. So I had his wrist tied with the dog collars behind his back and used a cable tie to hook the two of them together.
He was standing there by the bed in his boxers and dress socks and shoes on. I poked him in the belly and sides leaning back against the bed and just immediately let out some giggles. I kept poking his tight abs and you could tell he was getting weak in the knees and starting to double over. ‘Naw man come on I'm going to fall over.’. I said, “Looks like this is going to be a fun day”. ‘You sure are eager beaver’ “Oh you have no idea Mac”.

Then I had a a roll of stretch wrap It was on a roll of hard cardboard that was longer than the wrap was wide to serve as a handle. I held Mac by the shoulder and the end of the wrap and went around him a few times pulling the wrap snug as I could. Then I started going round and round slowly wrapping up his torso and down his body to near the ankles. I realized there was an easier way to do this. So I just focused on his torso at first wrapping it snugly and several layers deep of the wrap.
Since I am 53, 6ft, 335, size 14, I picked him up and stood him on the bed. And from there I could just keep going easily and wrap down to his ankles. I put a lot of layers on his thighs and knees and calves to make sure he couldn't bend his legs.
He was on a king size bed and no taller than he was I told him to just fall back I got on the other side of the bed to help catch him. When I had been mummy wrapped I would be standing beside the bed and have to fall back onto it with the tickler catching me and then sliding me into whatever position he wanted. I usually move Mac around with his feet hanging off the end of the bed.
“Comfy?” I asked. ‘Yeah you were right this is a comfortable bondage’ “Ok here we go” I said as I put the blind fold on him and put the ear plugs I got from the hardware store in his ears. I had told him to figure out something to use for a gag. He went online and got a soft leather ball with the strap around the head to hold it into his mouth.
I spoke loud so he could hear me, “Well there we go one deaf, mute, blind and mobilized Mac ready for service.” I could see the smile on his face.
As a surprise to him I took some feathers with small little tips and started wiggling them in his ears. Knowing that was the last thing he was going to expect to be coming next. He started checking his head I put my hand on his forehead and held it still. Getting tickled in the ears and in the nose for that matter is so very aggravating. There must be something about that your hairs and the nose hair that makes it worse. And that's where the feathers went next is tickling his nose. And then his cheeks and forehead and especially on the neck. I made a little circles on his Adam's apple and he went from giggling to definitely laughing harder though it was definitely muffled by the gag.
I really don't like using gags I want to hear the guy laugh at full volume but he wanted to feel really out of control and when you can't beg or ask for anything It definitely makes a big difference and how you perceive how much control you have. Normally I would say snap your fingers to use in place of a safe word with a gag but since he wanted the full deal and I taped his hands he had no way to communicate with me at all so he was really out of control.
Now I went down to his feet. But still I wanted to make sure and keep him surprised so I started inching my hand up between his legs tickling on the side of his calves knees and thighs. I can hear him giggling good and what he could he was shifting and wiggling his legs around within the wrap. Has my hand got up between his thighs He tried to squeeze his thighs together even more. I knew there's runners thighs of his would be very muscular and tight. So I got my middle finger right up in the middle of this back of his thigh at the hamstring and the thumb up around to the front side of the thigh and squeezed real hard wiggling the fingers as I did it. He barked out a hard laugh and practically convulsed as his whole body jumped. Bingo I said to myself. I knew you would never see this coming when your mummy wrapped you always think you're safe under the plastic but if tickler is any good that's never the case. I squeezed around a few different spots He would jump and really laugh out with each squeeze. Then I pulled the one hand out and stuck my other hand in to get at his other leg on the other side. I heard a muffled, ‘Oh no!’ as my hand clamped onto the other thigh and again he jumped and seemed to flex his thighs I felt them get harder under my fingers So I just squeezed into the muscles that much harder which made him react even more. I could hear the muffled laughing and ‘No please’
I looked up at him and could see his chest going up and down breathing deep as I pulled my arm out.
So I pulled his first leather dress you off. And as instructed he had some nice snug slick thinner dress socks on. It clung to his skin perfectly. I put my nose up in between his toes at the big toe I heard a little giggle when he wiggled his toes. I started to let my fingers slowly drag down his lower leg and over the top of his foot He was giggling and he wobbled his foot. And then my fingernails went slightly scratching down the bottom of his little foot and giggled all the more.
I took off the other shoe and then did the same giving a nice little sock foot tickle on the other foot as well It was just as sensitive as the first.
I took a pair of scissors and snipped a couple holes right at the base of the big toe on the top and bottom on both feet. I put the dog collars I had for the ankles on his ankles and then slipped the shoe string under the collar and then poke the shoe string through the sock and around the big toe tying it back to the collar and doing that on both feet. Now I let my fingers run in place on the bottoms of his feet and under his toes. He was immediately giggling and starting to laugh and trying to block one foot with the other. So then I took some of the string and tied both big toes together. I heard a muffled, ‘Oh shit ‘. I grinned and went tickling on his big toes and all over his feet. Now he couldn't really move his feet hardly at all He would just scrunch his toes under the socks and then flex them out.
I grabbed my grooming gloves and put them on and started sliding them up and down his socked feet. As all those little rubber nipples rubbed into his feet through the socks he seemed to bounce with the first pass over his feet feeling a lot of sensation and he laughed so much louder. I knew he hadn't lied about being extremely foot ticklish at this point.
Then when I stopped I gave him a little foot massage and I heard a sighing groan of relief through the gag.
Now I slipped his socks off. And he had great feet for sure. I rubbed my scruff beard on his feet and they wiggled and I heard him giggling. He clearly loved it as I was licking his toes He would squeeze them together but then force himself to spread his toes as he kept giggling.
Then I started to slowly nibble on his toe pads and under his toes that really got him going he could hardly stand tonight squinch up his toes. And then I kept licking and nibbling all around his little feet especially in his arch That really got him going.
I tied his big toes together and pulled them back tying them off to the dog collars around his ankles. I got my fingers in between his toes and just wiggled his whole body jolted and busted out laughing through the gag. Then I took one finger and just started zigzagging back and forth across the foot down to the heel and then back up again and making circles and randomly just dragging my fingernail over one foot which had him squeezing his toes and trying to wiggle his feet. Then I did the same thing to the other foot as I started on the other foot he let out an, ‘Oh no please ‘ through the gag and laughing again. And then of course it was time to do the same thing on both feet at the same time which he could hardly seem to take. Whenever I would stop for a second he would be gasping for air and still giggling.
I took the Sonic toothbrushes and buzzed his feet and toes and his tops and ankles by the time I had four sonics to any hand working over his feet he was practically vibrating himself.
Then it was time to get really serious I put lotion on his feet and he let out a ‘Oh shit’ But he wasn't expecting what came next I took a hair dryer and put it on the lowest setting and started blowing the hot air toward his feet. Then after 5 minutes I put another coat of lotion on his feet kicked the hair dryer up a notch and kept warming them up He got really relaxed and I heard a few moans of pleasure enjoying the warmth. But then as the hair dryer got warmer and warmer I started hearing some, ‘Mmmms’ and they got louder and his feet jumped So I figured he was getting to his limit and put on one last coat of oil.
I went up and slid his blindfold off of his eyes. So you could see me as I put on the grooming gloves and smiled easily into his eyes. Gag or not You can tell suddenly a lot of pleading was coming from through that gag. I laughed at him. Sat back down in my chair and began to scrub the bottoms of his feet. The look in his eyes was just priceless. And he was laughing so loud it was almost as if he didn't even have the gag in. I kept it going for a good 10 to 15 minutes. About every 5 minutes I would stop and as soon as he caught his breath enough to beg again I would start back up again.
Then I put some lotion on his feet again and did something I'd never done before I started to heat up his feet a second time. He was so worn down by now You could hear the meek sounding, ‘nooooo please’ through the gag. I put on the gloves again and let him see me do it but instead I grabbed his toes and begin licking them. And I slipped the gloves off and just started rubbing his feet and rubbing my beard on them He went back to giggling and laughing and when I would just rub his feet with no licking you would hear a moan of pleasure.
I went up and took the gag off and pulled the earplugs out. I just kept rubbing his feet and sometimes licking and nibbling and rubbing my beard when I would do that he would giggle but if I was just rubbing them he would just moan with pleasure.
I asked him had he had enough He said he didn't think he could take his feet getting heated up again especially for tickling but he was really enjoying the foot rub. Well since Mac had asked for something intense and fun I put the lotion on his feet one more time and then when he heard the hair dryer he just meekly begged, ‘please no’ But I kept doing it until it was so hot he was moaning and his feet were wiggling and he started begging me to stop. And when I stopped and put on the last coat of oil and he watched me putting on the gloves almost with tears in his eyes. And I scrubbed his feet again this time hearing his laughter at full volume. It was so great. I think he truly was almost tickled out when I stopped and went back to foot massage. He let out a few more moans of pleasure as you could tell he was about to go to sleep. And I started to deliberately massage very slowly and he did drift off to sleep and I just left him there. While he snored I cut him out of the plastic and released his bondage. And gave him a massage all over and he woke up and had a big smile as he stretched.
‘Wow, that was awesome!’.
“I'm glad you liked it”
And so another happy Lee was made.
The End

What's New

6/17/2024
Visit Door 44 Productions for ticklign clips! Details in the D44 box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back