• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

M seeking F in Texas

KyLiSt86

Hello all,

I am new to this site, but not to tickling. I have had an interest in tickling since age 10 - tickling siblings, cousins, and neighbor friends was a good time! I am 33 now, it's been over 10 years since my last real tickling experience (aside from the occasional friendly pokes). I am in search of a female anywhere in Texas (maybe a bordering state) that is willing to meet up for regular sessions which may involve light bonding and various tools to enhance the experience. Anything further can be discussed over email, coffee or lunch. Absolutely no males, please - not comfortable with another male touching me. As far as the females out there, no restrictions! I don't care about age, race, body type - all I care is you are just as willing to receive what you dish out on me! Probably a long shot, but maybe something will come from this.

Just message me here - further contact info will be provided to you.

Have a good day and best wishes to everyone on their search for fun!

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back