• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Madria's ticklish armpits and feet at her friends' mercy (FF/F, free clip #2)

The Last Laugh

3rd Level Green Feather
Hello everyone,

Here's a preview for clip #2 of the "Last Laugh Samekh" series. This time it's Madria who gets it from Charlie and Sophia, on her armpits and feet at the same time.

Please note that while the preview is only 320x240, the actual clip is 640x480.

Very arousing clip, she is very ticklish and I like how her bare tummy shows. And she has got cute feet.

Madria's an owl?

Hehehe! That's pretty much the first thing I thought too.

Nice setup. It's nice to see the producers that keep innovating.

Thanks. It's quite a simple setup, but I think it works well.

Very arousing clip, she is very ticklish and I like how her bare tummy shows. And she has got cute feet.

Overall, Madria is more ticklish on her upper body than on her feet. Or at least, her feet need to be just right for the tickling to really get to her. We discovered that warming up her feet is essential. But once she gets going, the results can be very sweet. And since she does have pretty feet (you're right), well, all the more reason to spend a fair deal of time on them.

Nice, but...

...I loved to watch the tickling, but she didn't have a very nice laugh at all. She was a squealer, and I like to hear a laugh. This would have been better had she had a gag in her mouth. I would also have liked to see the two other girls go after the arms - one on each armpit.

...I loved to watch the tickling, but she didn't have a very nice laugh at all. She was a squealer, and I like to hear a laugh.

You're entitled to your preferences, of course. But that is an entirely subjective issue. You can't say "she didn't have a very nice laugh at all" as if it were an objective fact. Other people have said that they actually enjoy her laugh. So who's right? Can anyone be "right", per se?

If you can find willing and ticklish models who do not "squeal" and laugh exactly the way you like them to, by all means, send them my way.

This would have been better had she had a gag in her mouth.

I'd be curious to hear people's comments about that. From what I've gathered, gags aren't all that popular around here.

I'd be curious to hear people's comments about that. From what I've gathered, gags aren't all that popular around here.

It's up to opinion. I'm not sure what the ratio of gag-lovers like me to people that prefer to have no gags in a clip is, but there are definitely those that like gags in tickling clips. Me with my unintelligibly verbose sentences being one of them :p

Overall, Madria is more ticklish on her upper body than on her feet. Or at least, her feet need to be just right for the tickling to really get to her. We discovered that warming up her feet is essential. But once she gets going, the results can be very sweet. And since she does have pretty feet (you're right), well, all the more reason to spend a fair deal of time on them.

How do you warm her feet up? Do you oil them or use a hairdryer? Or just rub them?

It's up to opinion. I'm not sure what the ratio of gag-lovers like me to people that prefer to have no gags in a clip is, but there are definitely those that like gags in tickling clips. Me with my unintelligibly verbose sentences being one of them :p

I personally don't really mind gags from time to time. The ticklee's frustration and feeling of helplessness at not being able to make herself well understood can have its charm. However, very few of my models would be comfortable with it (a bit too hardcore, you see). And since people who favor gags seem to be the minority (as far as I can tell), I don't have much of a motivation to use them. No offense to gag fans, of course. It's just that I've never used gags in my videos, and I'm worried of alienating some of my regular customers who are used to seeing my models laugh freely.

How do you warm her feet up? Do you oil them or use a hairdryer? Or just rub them?

When we first realized that Madria was significantly more ticklish on her feet when warmed up, it was somewhat by chance, and we didn't do anything special. The initial tests were disappointing, suggesting that we would be limited to upper body tickling in her case. But after several minutes of ub tickling I tried her feet again, just for the hell of it, without expecting any results. Turns out they were a lot better. Not as ticklish as her ub, but still enough to justify doing a couple foot scenes. We had noticed that her feet were a bit cold when she arrived, and they were perfectly warm now, so we determined that it was a particularly important factor in her case.

Knowing this, for the second shoot we warmed up her feet in a more active way. Part of it was done with a hairdryer. The other models also helped by rubbing her feet.

I've never used oil, and I don't think I ever will. This is only my personal preference, you understand, but I don't like oiled feet at all. I don't know, I just don't like feet when they glisten and are slippery. I don't like the wet look. I much prefer dry feet.

I like gag tickling clips. Nevertheless, I can understand ticklees don't feel cumfortable with.

I like gag tickling clips. Nevertheless, I can understand ticklees don't feel cumfortable with.

I actually had a rubber ball gag at one point. Come to think of it, I think I still have it in a drawer somewhere. But the few times I suggested it, the models just weren't into it. Fair enough. We tried it once, but the model soon let us know that it was making her feel like throwing up, so we ditched it. It was also rather big for her mouth, even though it was meant for women. I know there are more comfortable ball gags out there, including some that allow the wearer to breathe through the mouth, but I never bothered checking them out. I don't want my models slobbering all over themselves, anyway.

Here are some slightly larger versions of the pictures seen in the original post.

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back