• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Magic Academy 5

shygirl1104

Note: There's not a lot of tickling in this part. The next chapter will have A LOT more.

Part 1: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?288235-Magic-Academy

Part 2: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?288246-Magic-Academy-Part-2

Part 3: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?288259-Magic-Academy-Part-3

Part 4: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?288265-Magic-Academy-Part-4

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up and prepared for my date with Cliff. I was in a bind on what to wear. I could wear a fancy dress, but that would make a lot of people stare at me. Or, I could wear a tank top that shows my belly button and short shorts, but that might make me look like I'm desperate for his...But I decided to go with it since I just wanted his attention any nobody else's.

I went to the cafetaria where we were suppose to meet. Cliff was there waiting for me. He geled his hair back and wore a short sleeve dress shirt with dress pants. I could see the outline of his muscles through his shirt. When he saw me, he didn't say hi or anything. Just stuck his hand out for me to hold. I took it and off we went to our first date.

I wanted to ask where we were going, but was too shy to say anything. He didn't say anything either. He walked me outside the Academy and to the carriages.

"To the town." Cliff said handing the carriage driver a few pieces of gold.

The ride was quiet and of course, awkward. Cliff let go of my hands, sat a little closer and put his arms around my shoulder. I felt embarassed, but protected at the same time so I rested my head around his collarbone and chest area. He took me to a tavern to eat breakfast. Again, didn't really talk there. After, we walked around town. Near the edge of town, there was a flower garden where each flower had it's own unique features. Some flowers danced, some flowers sang. We sat on an empty bench, and finally started talking.

"So...my cousin is dating your sister..."

"Yeah..."

"What do you think of him?"

"I don't know. He must be a special guy if my sister agreed to date him. He's her first boyfriend."

"So what about you? Have you had any boyfriends?"

I blushed.

"No, I was very shy when I was a child. Picked on a lot."

"That sucks. If I was there, I would've knocked all of them out."

Silence.

"So what...what do you think about me?" Asked Cliff

"I think...you're a nice guy..."

He grabbed my hands and looked me in the eyes intensely.

"Ruby I...think you're beautiful and a sweet girl...Will you go out with me?"

I was hoping he wouldn't ask that. I took his hands off my knees and shook my head with tears in my eyes.

"Cliff, it's too early. I'm attracted to you but...can you wait a while for an answer?"

"Okay." He said with a disappointed voice.

That awkward moment kind of forced us to end the date. We rode back to the Academy the same way we rode to town: In silence. When we got back, I was going to run back to my dorm room. But Cliff grabbed me.

"Hey, can we still be friends?"

I nodded and we hugged it out. It was a pretty crappy first date but at least I got a new "friend".

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I went back to the dorms. There were only a few people. Ava and the others weren't there though. I laid on my bed and thought about Cliff. Should I have just go out with him? The thing is, my heart and mind weren't fully committed into Cliff. It's not that he's a bad guy but I don't really see him as boyfriend material. But who am I to judge him? I probably won't make a good girlfriend.

"Why is your self-confidence so low?" A voice suddenly said.

I sat up quickly looking around. Nobody's there.

"Oops. Sorry, in here!" I then felt something in my ear coming out. The pixie! A yellow ball of light flew in front of my face. The glow disappeared and was replaced by the Pixie. She's no bigger than 6 inches, had blonde hair in a bun and wore a green dress.

"Hi! I'm your new Pixie."

I leaned forward and poked it.

"Hey! That tickles!" It said recoiling a bit back clutching it's tummy. But that didn't stop me from wiggling my fingernail up and down her body.

"Hehehehe! Stop!" It then made a cute angry face and flew towards me, quickly. I felt it poking my entire body, flying in a zigzag unable to dodge it. I squirmed and kept rolling on the bed. It finally stop and sat across my chest. I looked up and saw the fairy with it's tiny arms on her hips.

"Look, just because I'm your pet now doesn't mean you get to abuse me! Plus, you get more turned on being tickled rather than doing the tickling."

"Wait...what?"

"Why are you acting confused? It's obvious you enjoy being submissive. It's even more obvious that being tickled turns you on. That's what your brain says and what you're programmed to feel."

"...huh?"

"Ah right. I forgot that besides the ear wax I ate out of your ears. I ate a tinyyyyy part of your brain when you fell asleep."

I sat up quickly.

"You ate part of my brain?!" I said tapping my head.

"Relax, it's a veryyyy tiny part of brain, the area that you don't even use nor is it necessary. It won't affect you in anyway."

"Why would you do that?!"

"Didn't you read the book on how to raise Pixie's? Now I'm connected to your mind and can read your thoughts. It's also the Pixie's way of "signing a contract" with it's owner. I will now follow you around."

I'm still shock that a part of my brain was opened, but happy with my new pet.

"So what can you do?" I asked.

"A lot of things. I can miniature myself, go inside your head, and connect with you, making your magic power a bit more...crisp."

"Crisp?"

"Think of it as accuracy and critical damage. Example, if you cast a fire spell, it would fly all over the room. But If I'm connected with you, all that fire will focus on one spot."

"Oh cool, what else?"

"Well, I can cast magic myself if you order me to. But that depends on how much I'm willing to obey to you,"

"How do I make you obey me?"

"Again, read the book. Do whatever makes me happy. Simple things like feed me or play with me."

I remember what the shop keeper said. Pixies enjoy sweat and...toe jam.

"Let me see your toes then." Ugh, she read my mind. She flew towards my feet and examined it.

"Hmm, it was pretty sunny today, huh? Ahh, the smell of stinky feet."

I then feel her tiny hands scooping up the jam between my toes, causing my toes to wiggle.

"Stop moving!"

"It tickles."

"Just lay back and let me do the work."

It took her about 20 minutes for her to eat everything off both of my feet. I was wiggling and clenching my toes a lot. Even pulling back a few times.

"Are you full?"

"Yup, but now I'm thirsty."

I looked my arms.

"I'm not sweaty though."

"That's okay. Women always have an alternative."

She flew towards my tummy and crawled under my shirt. I then felt her tug on my bra.

"What are you doing?!"

"MILK!" I heard her scream under the shirt. I felt a ticklish sensation as her mouth started licking my nipples. I screamed and took off my shirt, swatting her away.

"HEY!" She screamed.

"You're going too far!"

"I'm thirsty!"

"Then drink water!"

"No! If you don't let me drink your boob milk then I won't be nice to you."

We both pouted and turned away angrily. I then started feeling a little bit guilty.

"Fine, you can drink some. Just be quick."

She turned and smile.

"I can make this enjoyable for you if you want."

"How?"

"I felt my hands and body being pushed back, then felt ropes tying my hands up.

"HEY!"

"Remember, I know what you like. Pointless in denying it."

"B-but-"

"Shh, just relax."

She was right. Her lips did feel good despite it tickling me. Too bad she was done after a minute. God, I wished you continued...oh crap.

"I could tickle you more if you want~" She said singing the last word. I stayed silent, but that silent quickly turned into quiet giggles as the Pixie's tiny hands started tickling my ribcage. She then flew towards my armpits and I felt 10 tiny fingers scribbling down. I started laughing and trying to twist my body. This Pixie knew how to tickle.

"Uhhh, Ruby?" A voice said at the door. The tickling stopped and I quickly looked up.

"What are you doing?" It was Lily.

"I uhh..." Suddenly, the Pixie flew up.

"I was feeding on her."

Lily jumped back in surprised.

"Oh, it's you! Hi little one, you sure are cute!" Lily said cupping the Pixie in her hands and rubbing her cheeks against her.

"Ugh, get off me." The Pixie said flying back towards me. I felt my arms being set free and I sat up.

"What did you name her?"

I looked at the Pixie.

"I didn't..." I turned to her. "What do you want to be called?"

"That's up to you. Something simple would be nice."

Well, she did have a yellow glow around her and she has blonde hair. Plus she's speedy.

"How about...Lightning? Or Light as a nickname?"

"Sure."

I introduced Lightning to everyone else who grew a liking to her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a hectic morning on our first day of classes. Everyone was scrambling putting on their make up, fixing their hair, wearing their school outfits, and packing school supplies. Everyone got their schedule the day before. Most of our classes were similar since they were decided on which house we were in. Some of the subjects were for all of the students such as first-aid class, history class, and basic combat tactics class.

My first class of the day was with most of the Specters student's located in the 3rd floor. Professor Belle stepped in and was welcomed with a loud round of applause and cheers, mostly from the guys.

"Good morning everyone, I would like to welcome you to your first class of the school year. All of you should know, I am Professor Belle. I am in charge of teaching you..."

She writes down the class name on the board.

"The basics arts of the Special Forces. We will be learning everything from their origins, battle plans, and their magic. While all of you will be having history and basic combat tactics classes, this one will solely focus on our house. Now, as you see in many of your schedules, you will have 2 other classes with me in this classroom before lunch and at the end of the day. The first period is magic, but I would like to tell you all about myself."

Professor Belle had a school girl's uniform on with a skirt and skin color stockings on. She took off her heels and sat on the podium with crossed legs, looking like a delinquent student. I stared at her legs and feet, noticing a few scars.

"I graduated early from this school and served in the army before returning back as a Professor. I took part in many missions, some big, some small. And I have to tell you all, it's a very scary world out there."

She starts swinging her legs.

"I know some of you may have noticed my lovely feet and legs. Yes, these are scars. Some from battle. And some from...being tortured."

"Whenever I was captured by the enemies, it was because I let them so I can attack the enemies inside their walls or save others that were captured by enemies. That is what being part of this house is all about...There was only one time when I was careless and got captured..."

Suddenly, Professor Belle hopped off the podium and pulled the top of her uniform to the side, revealing her bra with scars all over her chest area.

"And tortured."

The whole class became silent.

"I escaped that place because of the things I've learned from this Academy. For the basics of Magic class, we will focus on learning how to Phase, how to be invisible, and how to teleport."

She goes to the closet and pulls out some sort of X-Frame with handcuffs on the ends.

"Now I need a volunteer..." She says as she scans the room. I have a bad feeling about this.

"Ah, Miss Ruby, how kind of you to volunteer."

I looked in shock and embarrassment as everyone in the classroom faced me. But I couldn't do anything about it. I walked up and was instructed to put my arms and legs parallel to the X-Frame. The Professor than put the handcuffs around my hands and feet. This was humiliating.

"Now, everyone knows that shouting the magic spell is easier for the user to cast it. But in real life situations when you're captured, you need to escape quietly and chant the spell in your mind. With that being said, we will learn how to cast "Phase". Phase let's your body be able to pass through solid objects. It's not an easy thing to do since your mind has to focus on what part of your body you want to phase. Also, it depends on what object you want to phase out of. The sturdier the object and the more of your body you want to phase, the more magic."

She then walks towards me.

"For this lesson, Ruby will try to phase out of these handcuffs that's made out of strong leather. Now Ruby, as you focus on casting your spell, I was be casting my own tiny spells to keep you off concentration. You will try to focus on casting "Phase" as much as you can, alright? Remember, focus on your hands and feet."

I nodded. I closed my eyes and started concentrating. I felt and saw the outline of myself, something to that of a white canvas. I started focusing on my hands, then feet. The concentration was there, now to cast it.

"PHA-" Before I could finish my chant in my head. I jumped and screamed. I felt hands in my armpits and I opened my eyes. My classmates were confused and Professor Belle nowhere my armpits.

"Focus, Ruby." Professor Belle said smiling. Oh no, this is going to suck.

This continued on for 5 minutes, every time I came close to completing the spell, I would feel a hand tickling some part of my body.

"Miss Ruby, it seems I need to put you in a real life stimulation to motivate to complete the spell...Miss Lily, come on up here."

"Yes, Professor Belle!"

"Miss Ruby, your goal is to get out of these handcuffs by using Phase before and not saying "I surrender. Miss Lily, your goal is to make Miss Ruby say "I surrender" in anyway possible without seriously injuring her of course."

I looked at Lily as she looked at me with a big smile on her face.

"Ohh, I know a way that can make a Valkyrie surrender and talk."

She then goes towards me and whispered in my ear.

"Ready to get...tickled?"

Next Chapter: A backstory on Professor Belle's mission on which she gets careless and gets captured. Learn more on what she thinks of ticking and how she handles it.

What's New

4/30/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back