• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sir Bombers

2nd Level Red Feather
Hello everyone!

Another pic in the "Anything For Rindoukan" series.... staring of course... Makoto from the street fighter series.

This is possibly my best rendition of her so far... though I like the last two, I find this to be the best...

Basically a simple foot focused forced perspective shot... Simple and focused.... just like the scenario....

You can just imagine yourself kneeling in front of her massive, butt kicking feet, submissive to their robust beauty.... but you don't care about the compromising position, you're just happy to be so near the Tomboy karate master while she enjoys getting funds from you to pay for her dojo. Your "satisfaction", in a way is her's.... ;)

She looks at you annoyed....

"Are you gonna have your "fun" with them..." She hisses...

"Or just keep drooling about them!? I got other customers you know!"

The rest is left to your imagination..... ;)

I hope you enjoy the pic!

Please tell me what you think!

Makoto is (C) to Capcom., Ltd
Everything is drawn and colored by me... Bombers

:eek2:

Now did you draw ALL of those feet??? (Even the CRAZY detailed wrinkles in her arches?!!?!) If so... *gets on knees, hands clasped together in supplication* Teach me! teach me, master!

- But if not, still an Amazing job you did here, I think. :D

Way to go! :thumbsup

:eek2:

Now did you draw ALL of those feet??? (Even the CRAZY detailed wrinkles in her arches?!!?!) If so... *gets on knees, hands clasped together in supplication* Teach me! teach me, master!

- But if not, still an Amazing job you did here, I think. :D

Way to go! :thumbsup

Heh... I used the sole textures of the feet of one of my RL lady friends to do that effect.... attempting to draw realistic foot wrinkles like that would be extremely difficult... totally out of my capacity.... ;)

Thanks! I totally appreciate it! :D

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back