• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Makoto's Debt Repayment Plan (Part 3, FF/F)

CChewy

"There is someone I'm interested in getting to know. I have a lot of questions I need for background info before I meet them, I always like to be prepared, you see. So tonight, I want you to tell me everything about that Prosecutor sister of yours."

Noriko took her head out of her hands and leaned in from her stool to take off Makoto's gag. "Let's start slow with the fun questions, before we get into serious business. First, I have to know... is she ticklish?" Noriko had a hint of amusement in her voice, as she sat Makoto's gag down on the table, as if she already knew the answer to the question. Makoto thought to herself about how to answer this question. Sae was the toughest person she knew, she looked up to her as a role model. Always stoic and serious, even when they were young. Makoto couldn't remember a single time Sae had ever reacted like something tickled her. She barely laughed in general, let alone laugh from something as silly as tickling. In her mind, nothing could break Sae's composure.

"...No, she's too strong willed to be as bothered by tickling as I am..."

"Ohhh? You think so?" Noriko feigned surprise and Makoto firmly nodded in response.

"Well, let me tell you something I do know for sure." Noriko gently curled her hand around Makoto's chin so they would meet each other's eyes. "I knowww, when your sister first arrived, we offered her the chance to take a spot on the Tickle Wall next to you! This would drastically reduce your showtime when she shared the spotlight with you, we'd split the time between you." Noriko grinned in delight as Makoto showed the shocked face of betrayal. "When we gave her that opportunity, she froze... she didn't even respond to the offer. A simple question rattled her enough to need a drink at the bar to steady herself after." This, was about half true. But Noriko was spinning her web of plans to get into an already broken down Makoto's head.

"Tell me, does that sound like someone who isn't ticklish? If she really wasn't...I would think it would be no problem to take some time from her dear sister's torture for essentially an eccentric massage to someone unbothered by it." Noriko pinched Makoto's cheek and pouted her own face in mocking fashion while explaining her thoughts to Makoto. "What do you think, does it sound like she truly isn't ticklish to you now?"

Makoto was in stunned silence, her mind racing as she tried to follow the logic and take in everything that she was just told. She viewed Sae as her protector for so long, yet here she sat trapped in a box in front of this intimidating woman, Noriko, grinning down on her like a cat who has already pinned it's prey beneath it's paw. The stress, the fear of Noriko, the pangs of possible betrayal, confusion as her view of Sae finally had a crack in the facade of her perfection. Makoto was smart, she ran through the possibilities, a dozen times in seconds that felt like minutes with Noriko looming over her practically drooling. "...I guess... I guess, maybe could be a bit then if she wouldn't..." Makoto trailed off.

"Mhmm... yes, you're getting it. You see what I mean now, she must very well be...ticklish." Noriko slowly nodded Makoto's head for her by her chin, along with what she was saying. "Unfortunately... that means you have given me a wrong answer." Noriko's grin turned more sinister. "I'm sure you remember last night, I warned you that you only get one wrong answer in this room with me." Noriko released Makoto's chin and picked up the gag again, Makoto started to panic.

"W-wait, I just didn't know! Based on everythin..." Noriko placed the gag back into Makoto's mouth, as Makoto still tried to explain herself through it. "Silence, not knowing the answer is still counted against you on a test, is it not?" Noriko began to put her signature custom gloves back on. "One hour, I will give you one hour to think about this moment. I thought you would've learned by now I expect your best when you're answering me." Noriko pulled her phone out of her pocket and set the timer to one hour, setting it down on the arm rest of the stool in Makoto's view, for the first time she had a countdown as Noriko readied herself by getting into position and setting her gloved hands once again on Makoto's arches.

"This hour will not stop your questioning, I am going to ask you your next question. Ponder it while I provide you this behavioral correction, do not forget it, and you will have an answer prepared when this lesson is over, or the lesson will repeat." Makoto nodded, at full attention. "How would it be best to tickle your sister Makoto Niijima? Does she belong in a box like you? Should she be placed on a medieval rack to make her more vulnerable? Are her feet hiding in those heels for a reason? Does she wear that business suit to cover her sides? You will describe to me the best way to tickle her." Makoto felt she didn't have the least idea how to answer this question, she had no experience tickling anyone before, but she didn't have time to think long, as Noriko started to brush again.

It was hard for Makoto to focus, the repeated applications of oil, the precise and meticulous nature of Noriko's brushing on her weakest spot, it felt like Makoto's mind was a total white void. The only thing her brain could process was the overwhelming tickling sensations. She felt every nerve in her foot alight, begging to be moved away from the source of their stimulation but powerless to do so. Noriko continued to nonchalantly brush away, adjusting every so often to keep Makoto...well not on her toes since she couldn't move them, but just guessing at where her arch would be brushed next. She knew she wouldn't be able to stand this another full night, the oil had made her much more ticklish than the previous night. The fear of ending up experiencing that same night again, now, brought her to focus.

Makoto didn't know much about tickling, despite that feeling being all she was experiencing right now. She didn't have the mental space available to come up with an in-depth scenario so, she went simple. They were sisters after all, maybe she could just describe her own situation, that would have to be enough. Her focus blurred again after only being able to straighten her thoughts together for a moment. Her attention fully returned to addressing the feeling of every nerve firing off a signal to her brain all at once, constantly. She let out another scream of laughter. "I hope your answer is coming along well, Makoto Niijima. But we do still have another fifteen minutes, so don't rush yourself on my account." Noriko said with fake concern. That's right, the timer! Makoto tried to distract herself by staring at her own countdown. Seconds slowly clicked by, slower than full rotations of Noriko's hands on her feet.

Makoto watched the timer drag on, but felt like this was actually making time go by slower to her. Realizing it too late, after watching five minutes go by and accidently forcing herself to make those five feel like fifty. She let out another sharp shriek of laughter. Then squeezed her eyes shut, forcing some tears out as she braced for the final stretch. Finally, another ten minutes ticked by and Noriko slowly started to stop, removing Makoto's gag again, and then began to take off her gloves and set them back down on the table. Resuming her preferred seating arrangement, crossing her legs and swinging her foot around, resting her head in her hand.

Noriko said nothing as Makoto caught her breath. She wasn't planning on asking again and was expectantly waiting for Makoto's answer. Makoto finally stopped gasping for air and answered, "Box her up like this, we're sisters so... it stands to reason she'd hate this just as much as me. After all, she was too afraid to be in this same position." Makoto stared at Noriko's spinning heel as she normally did as it lightly popped off her heel and rested back on it as she went through the rotation, both to avoid eye contact with Noriko and process all her different emotions.

"Good girl. Now I'll of course figure out the best way to tickle her on my own. But I needed to know we could be serious here together. Now, where does she work?" Noriko looked eager for her answers, she began to tap the nails of her free hand on the arm rest of her stool while watching Makoto. "...The Public Prosecutor's Office." Makoto felt guilty, but she knew she was at her limit for the night. Besides, if her sister was as tough as she was made to believe, this wouldn't matter to her anyway. Noriko clapped her hands, her excitement getting the better of her. "Fancy, already a big shot at her age, a woman after my own heart. Which division?" "...Special Investigations Department." Makoto meekly answered.

"She's perfect! Exactly what I would need. Someone with the authority to start any investigation, as they're their own judge of what is considered special. Which will, of course, be those in my way that are very special to her. Who is her boss? Hopefully someone already in my pocket." Noriko said nearly giddy, it was almost odd to see such an intimidating woman behave like this. There was a disquieting light behind her eyes as she was dreaming about her future plans. "...She reports to the Director himself." "Fascinating, right to the director... I wonder. I'll need to look into if he has himself any mistress' behind his wife's back. Anyway, what's her daily routine? She's fit, does she go for any runs to work off the stress of all the responsibility?"

Noriko continued to grill Makoto on the ins and outs of Sae's life, learning every aspect she could from the sister who lived with her. Noriko's wide smile beamed as she finally adjusted to get up from her seat. "Thank you for cooperating, Makoto Niijima. I see you've taken my lessons to heart. Very good." She patted Makoto on the head as she finally stood up, her tall figure looming over, a smug face from someone who just won in a landslide was pasted on her expression. "I know just about all I need now and I will begin making arrangements. Make sure you don't go telling your sister about our talk here tonight. No point in warning her, since she wouldn't take your spot anyway, why should you? Make sure you don't go speaking on the happenings behind closed doors here, that would be a breach of confidentiality. As noted in the terms for your Debt Payment Plan Contract." Noriko had walked away to put her jacket back on.

"Contract? B...but I didn't sign anything?" Makoto questioned. "Oh right, my mistake. That was signed on your behalf due to you being...indisposed at the time. Standard terms for time on the Tickle Wall covering parts of your debt. Don't worry, it is legitimate. We had a lawyer look it over when they signed." Noriko winked at Makoto, continuing to play her game. "Since you were so forthcoming with all my questions, I'm in a good mood." Noriko opened the door to leave. "I'm going out for the night to start my preparations. You may rest, enjoy yourself in the morning with Emma. She is my star employee after all." Noriko laughed as the door closed behind her. Leaving Makoto to stew on why Emma would be her favorite and what she had just done to her sister as she slowly fell asleep.

In the morning hours, Makoto began to steadily rise as she woke up to a light tugging on her head. She realized in the fog of her waking that what was causing her to stir was Emma, who had made her way into the room and was tightening her gag back into place. "Hghghhhh?" Makoto slightly startled, started to ask why, but she was ignored. "Morninngggg Makoto! How was night number 2 with Noriko?" Emma asked while casually finishing the clasp on Makoto's gag, then turning around to run the hot water to begin her morning clean and "spa" treatment for Makoto.

"Whghghg yhuhh thgngng?" Makoto tried to get out a sarcastic retort as Emma turned back around and began to gently wipe her face with the hot towel. The process was allowing Makoto to feel at ease around Emma as she relaxed to feel the heat run deep into her skin and throughout her face as Emma caressed her head as she washed. "Oh, I hear you. I know it's always hard to face her, she's terrifying! Remember I was telling you last night about how misbehaving gets you some one on one time with her?" Emma began to softly rub Makoto's eyes causing her to let out a small moan in comfort.

"Well, those weren't the only sessions. We had to do mandatory training with her when we first started. She trained all of us working here how to tickle once we installed the Wall, all of her lessons were very hands on." Emma shuddered to herself as she recalled the memory, before dipping the towel back into the hot water and starting with Makoto's right foot, beginning her process again, taking care to not tickle by being as delicate as possible. "When she wants to, she just has a way to get at you, it's crazyyyy! Like, she can read your mind and see right when you scream Not there!! in your head, hehe, you know?" Emma started to rub down Makoto's left foot, still being as careful as possible. She knew the drill by heart by now from her job as the Tickle Wall host, taking care of the boxed girls was routine.

But this time, despite how extra careful Emma was being as she swabbed into Makoto's arch as slow as she could, it was faint, but Makoto let out the tiniest giggle. Barely a peep, almost just an exaggerated exhale, even Makoto, so used to feeling constantly tickled while trapped in this club, barely registered it. Emma took particular notice of this, but continued to clean as if nothing just happened. "I should let you in on a little secret of mine, since we've become so close these last few days, wouldn't you say?" Emma eased into a pressure point on Makoto's foot after saying this to get a positive moan in response and take it like an answer to her own question. "I haven't told anyone this yet, so you gotta keep it between us, butttttt... Oh god, okay I'm actually a little nervous to say it out loud...I dropped out of cosmetology school awhile ago, maybe three fourths of the way through." Emma finished up her cleaning and set the towel into the bowl to look at Makoto as they, talked.

"Whghgh?" Makoto asked, starting to feel their sisterhood bond over the mutual experience of facing Noriko head on, and the wonderful massages were certainly helping too. "I started this job as a side gig to make sure the bills were paid, right? School, rent, food, all that important stuff." Emma sighed as she felt a weight being lifted off her shoulders. She got up and walked toward that damn closet where the oil was kept. Makoto tried to get her attention to keep telling the story instead of having to face another oil treatment, but Emma kept talking, ignoring her, grabbing another jar and sitting back down while popping it open.

"After working here for awhile, I just kept having so much fun!" Emma poured the whole jar's contents split between Makoto's feet as she winced, pouring a bit more haphazardly than before, as if the intent was now to apply the oil rather than massage. But Emma instantly followed up by rubbing the two soles down, much to Makoto's appreciation. "The atmosphere, the girls are all so good to work with, free drinks when I feel like partying at the hottest club in town, I mean why wouldn't I, right??" Emma had gotten used to the spots that Makoto liked pressure applied to after doing this so many times, and pressed into the center firmly.

"I was a little dishonest earlier too...I'm very familiar with Noriko's style. Not just because I like to be a little mischievous rule breaker and not just from her training sessions..." Makoto raised an eyebrow at the mention of dishonesty as Emma got up to walk towards the closet again. She was digging around inside a bit more than her previous visits. "But the main reason I quit cosmetology school and I'm so familiar with Noriko's methods, is because she decided to take me in... as her protégé." Emma said walking back over to Makoto, this time carrying yet another jar and something else in her hand that Makoto couldn't quite recognize.

"Noriko personally trained me on all her techniques, not just in demonstrations on me, but with meticulous instructions and examples on people just like you, in rooms just like this, for my benefit. She's scouted me as her right hand, after I bring this club up to the most popular one in all of Tokyo, I'll be her direct assistant. So, why would I bother finishing school?" Emma began to now unceremoniously pour the oil again on Makoto, this time there was no immediate rejuvenating massage. The heat of the oil burning deep into Makoto's nerves struck again, after so many repeated applications. Makoto noticed she could now ever so slightly feel the draft from the air conditioner against her soles. An anxiety creeped over Makoto at her new superhuman sensitivity and a girl revealing her deepest secrets in such an ominous fashion before her.

"I told you when I first locked you in that box, I have a rule to never tickle the girls in the wall at the club. After Noriko's personal mentorship, it'd be far too much for anyone in the club or any average guest to handle and still say it's in good fun." With little oil left in her second jar of the morning, she spread what was left on her weird looking tools, reminding Makoto of when Chloe oiled up her hairbrush. Drool fell through her gag in worry as she recalled how awful that felt, several treatments ago. "But, I've seen how strong you are Makoto... these last few nights, you've endured the full tour with some relentless guests." Any hint of the ditzy club girl in her voice was completely gone, replaced with something almost sinister and twisted.

"Noriko always warns me that I might go overboard, she says in some ways I might be better than her. While Noriko does it for the power and control it gives her over people... I do it because I just really, really like to tickle people." Emma had gone full mask off, she was almost salivating. If they were in the metaverse, her eyes would be showing a charmed pink. "I told her about my experiments with that sketchy doctor's oil on you and she approved. We knew it increased sensitivity but we didn't know if there was a limit." Emma began to rub the two tools together, spreading the oil in between them while staring into Makoto's terrified eyes. "I've watched you here since the beginning of your weekend to know how ticklish you started and just now I watched you twitch from the tiny fibers in the hot towel on your foot."

Emma took a deep breath to try to hold in her excitement. "I've been absolutely fascinated by this mysterious doctor and this miracle oil, I can't stop thinking about now that I've seen how much its changed you. I can't help myself anymore Makoto, I need to see it's full effects first hand, so I'll have to break my rule for you." Emma sighed as if she had no choice and grinned while finally raising her hands to display the tools she was playing with for Makoto to see. Makoto could feel her eyes nearly pop out as she looked at what to her, seemed like something designed specifically to bring hell on her feet.

Emma looked at the tools while idlily spinning them in her hand. "I thought I'd make today's massage a bit more special, considering it may be our last one. These here, are called scalp massagers. I know, funny thing to use for a foot massage, you're thinking, right?" Makoto was very much not thinking that, she was thinking about how sharp and thick the rubber tips looked on the two massagers. "But you'll see how effective they can be when you use them anywhere in just a second, scalp is really just a suggestion. I need you to take a deep breath now and make sure you focus on relaxing, that's the only way we're going to fulfill this spa-like massage!" Emma giggled to herself as Makoto did not take a deep breath, but several rapid ones as she strained her toes with every bit of force left in her against the toe ties, to no avail. They remained unresponsive as ever to the massagers as Emma brought them down on her.

At first, it tickled so bad that Makoto didn't even laugh, she just sat staring forward as her mind tried to process so much ticklish sensation all at once. After a few seconds, her mind caught up to the same speed with which Emma was gleefully working the massagers across her soles and a dam of laughter broke through. Emma drank that laughter in like a succubus, feeding off of it. She felt alive in this moment and thought of nothing else but massaging and massaging away for quite awhile, getting lost in her own mind as Makoto's broke.

Emma thought about her new friend Ann. While normally Emma had always stayed silent while tickling, staying focused just like Noriko her teacher, and just enjoyed the overall process. Something she hadn't seen before was how flustered Makoto got while Ann teased her about her predicament. As if the words alone got in her head and made it worse, she had to give it a try too. "What's the matter, lil' sis?" Emma spoke through the laughter in the room, "Are you being ungrateful for my massageeee?" The ditzy club girl voice had returned. "Whyyy? Does it tickle?" Emma could hear a grunt barely come through the laughter as if to answer her. "Come onnn, does it tickleeeee?" Emma asked once again while bringing the massage to Makoto's arches and getting a scream in response, Emma noted the volume increase in her head.

"I was worried it might tickleeeee, just a little bit...but it must not be that bad for you to not bring it up. I knew you were tough! You know, you really gotta work the tendons and nerves for a quality massage like this!" Emma brought the massagers over the balls of her foot and her toes, testing specific areas. "People normally pay good money for this kind of thing when getting a pedicure you know! But most girls usually jump at a tickle, tickle, tickleeeee!" Emma laughed to herself, Ann had good tastes, this was fun to mix in! She could see Makoto reeling from the teasing on top of the massaging as she tested the outer edges of her feet. "Not strong Makoto though, she endures through and takes her tickling perfectly still like a goooood girllll." Emma was dialing in on Makoto's spots as she brought the massagers back into her arches, her eyes now watering up she released another yelp in response. "Oh yeahhhh, you really like it there, huhhhh? I think I've got you all figured out now, hehe."

Emma lost track of time as she relished in Makoto's hysterical laughter. Makoto's 3rd night hadn't even started but she had already spent the whole day locked in this spare dressing room turned, Emma's personal tickle torture dungeon. Emma was only finally brought back into reality as the DJ's announcement rang through the club again that doors were about to be opened back up. She finally stopped and looked at a thoroughly wrecked Makoto, setting her massagers back down. "Oops, looks like I got a little carried away, sorry not sorrryyyy!"

She patted Makoto on the head again to mock her. "Looks like I won't have as much time this night to get you all dolled up and ready for the stage, but people are so eager to see you after this weekend it won't matter." Emma shrugged her shoulders and quickly began to make Makoto at least presentable for the opening of the Tickle Wall act, not that it would matter long into the night anyway.

After getting her all ready, just before taking her box out to the stage, Emma had one last evil idea and smiled to herself. She had realized something during her passionate tickling and thought if she made it clear, Noriko would definitely be proud, but she didn't want to come out and tell her directly. "You know Makoto, Noriko isn't the only one who can figure out people's most ticklish spot." Makoto let out a surprised gasp as Emma dug into her purse and pulled out her dark lipstick from the night before.

"I know a good girl like you doesn't want to keep any secrets from anyone, a true honest soul. So let me help you tell everyone a secret you might have been tempted to keep. I wouldn't let my lil' sis go astray after all..." Emma braced her hand against the box and slowly and steadily drew a bullseye on both of Makoto's arches with the lipstick, then an arrow pointing to the bullseye along her sole, and at the start of the arrow on her heels wrote, "WEAK SPOT" Makoto tried to plead for her to erase it, but it didn't matter, Emma continued to do as she pleased.

"Perfect. No sense in secrets between friends I always say." Emma put her lipstick away and picked her favorite box up. "Alright, it's showtime! Let's get you out to the stage you were always meant for!" as Emma skipped them to the club floor towards the wall for her final stretch.

Dr. Tae Takemi had started to get suspicious about all the dangerous mafia members who were starting to readily frequent her small clinic. After she treated a rather serious woman from the clan for a severe injury, she noted a massive intake in her sales business. For some reason, fancy characters in well dressed suits kept cleaning out her shelves and buying up every jar of this herbal skin care oil she developed as a side project. Tae surmised that it was a cover for the crew to keep tabs on her, either to see if she provided that same medical attention to opposing gangs or to try and conscript her into doing routine medical work on the side for them. Either way, while Tae would never ignore someone in need on her doorstep, she'd rather not get dragged into that sort of world.

Which is why tonight, Tae had decided to even the playing field and do a little scouting herself on the very gang she suspected of monitoring her. The thought of doing a little incognito spy work excited her. After getting some disguise tips from her trusted guinea pig, Tae was rocking an absolutely knockout outfit that at a glance, no one would ever recognize her in, since it was so different from her usual lab coat. She was wearing a more form fitting sparkling black dress that left little to the imagination, unlike that very lab coat. Fitting of her usual motif, spiraling out across the dress was a blood red spider web. Her usual thick boots and been swapped out for matching sparkling stiletto heels, open to show off her dark red toenails that matched with her long manicured red fingernails.

As she walked to the club, she was steadily getting used to the difference of the stiletto's heel compared to her usual clunky boot heels. A cocky and confident smile across her face as she knew she looked damn good. And knowing no one would recognize her like this, made her feel like living a second life for a night. Maybe she could find out what was going on with this gang in her neighborhood and have a good time all at once.

She arrives at the club and is immediately impressed by the atmosphere, the music, the lights, dozens of people having a good time on the dance floor. Tae thinks about how she's going to blend in, and decides it'd be best to start with a drink so she can have a seat and get a look around. Walking up to the bartender she orders a simple Jack and Coke, something strong and quick to make so she can go back to a table. As she's enjoying her drink, she looks around and confirms her suspicions. Posted up in many key overviewing positions are several of the suit and tie lackeys she has seen come into her clinic multiple times over the last few months. After finishing her drink, Tae hits the dance floor to keep up appearances of just the average party girl out for a night.

In between shooting down potential dance partners, Tae does enjoy herself in the music for awhile. She lets herself go for a few songs while continuing to look around the club at new angles. Spotting even more of the same crew she is familiar with visiting her clinic once she is on the dance floor proper. Until she finally notices another crowd outside of the dance floor, growing curious, Tae makes her way back to the bar to grab another drink and takes a new seat closer to this secondary crowd, what she sees completely bewilders her. Sipping on her drink, Tae looks up at a strange sight.

"Customer Appreciation Weekend, The Tickle Wall is 100% Free!~"

A concept that sounded like a joke, but they certainly meant it. Tae looked on in amusement as she watched a girl looking very distressed about being the one source of this customer appreciation. Two other club girls were letting the girl on the wall have it. Drinking and raking their hands over her feet, that seemed to essentially be one with this so called, Tickle Wall as they were tied back to it. An employee seemed to be giving them instructions and laughing along with them, their victim's head flailing around to the entertainment of the crowd. Tae gave a sympathetic chuckle at the absurdity of the view. She smirked as she looked down and spread out her own red toes in her heels. Laughing to herself about how she can barely paint her own nails and this girl was just full on experiencing an extreme ticklish event, not just a light brush painting a nail.

Having already confirmed her suspicions of supposedly being monitored by the gang. Tae decides to enjoy her drink and take the night off to watch this unique experience she'd probably never see again. She watched another few girls come and take a tickling turn. Tae finished her drink, the confidence and good vibes she had from wearing her new dress that was picked out for her, and having completed her goal, she decides to treat herself to another drink and keep watching. When she returned to her seat, she watched as a girl was almost posing for a camera while going at the Wall. Tae noticed what seemed to be the tickler's boyfriend recording a video of her tickling the girl. They walked off and watched the video together laughing themselves, she wondered if she'd see that trending later.

Tae watched as more and more people took their turn. Tae was content to just watch and relax while sipping her drink. putting her in an even better mood. She was feeling on top of the world as she kicked her legs up on to the table to get more comfortable viewing. She learned about all kinds of different tools that could be used to tickle that she would've never thought possible, as she witnessed the different guests using assortments of brushes and sharp reflex wheels. She had originally thought the purpose was to get the most ticklish spot and get the girl to laugh as much as possible. Considering the girl had a specific spot highlighted on her foot to draw people's attention to it. While many people started there, lots of others seemed to want to experiment around the foot. Maybe trying to see what their own weak spot would do to the girl subconsciously. Tae flexes her toes out again, a curious idea for an experiment she thought.

To show Tae that there were even more spots to target beyond the feet, a pair of douchey club guys had walked up to the wall. Their intent seemed to specifically be to mess with the girl for their own amusement by doing something she hadn't seen all night. The two guys had taken feathers, and rather than get the feet, something she might have been expecting, they were running them across her nose and in her ears. This was causing the girl to fiendishly squirm her head around like crazy, trying to outpace them and this annoying technique. She was winning her fight for awhile, until the employee decided to assist and held the girl's head still. Probably so she wouldn't hurt herself, the guy's high fived as they continued to twirl the feathers around inside her ear and up into her nose.

The girl's eyes looked like the irritation was driving her insane, and not in her usual reaction to being tickled, but a stifling giggle could still be seen loosely coming through. The guys continued until finally the girl lost it and had a short sneezing fit, making her drool embarrassingly from the gag. Tae realized the gag probably made that whole thing quite uncomfortable. The douches lost their shit at this result and finally walked off. After that, the line had died down a bit and the employee seemed to be working on cleaning the girl up and refreshing her a bit before the next customer rush. As Tae finished her next drink, Tae noticed something that made her own eyes nearly pop out. As the employee was tending to the girl on the wall, she pulled out a familiar jar of oil and was applying it to the girl's feet.

Confused, Tae thought to herself. "Wait a minute, are they actually buying and using my oil? It's not a cover? But why?" Curiosity began to eat away at Tae as she thought about what this meant, was she not actually being watched? Why did they need her specific oil? Sure it was top shelf and better than any skin care products on the market. She knew the results of that herself by testing and designing it. Couldn't the club just buy in bulk from a major retailer for something like this though? Same place they were getting the rest of their drinks, food, cleaning, and bathroom supplies? Tae decided to grab another drink and think this over while watching this unfold.

Another drink in hand, Tae was now watching attentively trying to put the pieces together. The employee had spent quite awhile working the oil into the girl's feet. Tae felt a little jealous, she was feeling like getting a pampering massage too after the employee just put on an impressive display. The night continued as another customer rush hit the wall full force and Tae thoroughly analyzed all of the new sessions. It did, maybe, seem like the girl was now reacting more fervently than before? Were these just better ticklers since it was later in the night, the more dedicated customers were now arriving? Or was it the oil? Tae needed to know, it was for medicinal study after all. Hours passed and more guests came and went until finally it seemed like the club was packing it up for the night. Tae watched as people began to leave the club for the night and it turned out that the girl in the wall, was actually in a box that slid right out, and then was carried backstage.

Even after watching dozens of sessions Tae didn't feel like she really had an answer. She needed to get to the bottom of what was going on, she came for answers and she was going to get them. Finishing her drink, her already high confidence being topped off with some liquid courage. Tae ducked into the bathroom to hide until the club had mostly closed up shop. Once things quieted back down, she snuck out of the bathroom and made her way backstage. After getting past the backstage door, Tae slipped off her stilettos and held them in her hands, so she could walk down the hall silently on her bare feet. Instead of the clacking of her heels echoing down the hall. She quietly snuck down the hall until she found a barely propped open door, peaking in, she saw the stage girl in a box inside this room, she entered and shut the door behind her.

Makoto sat alone in the spare dressing room, feeling exhausted. Emma had just left her alone after her usual post-show treatment, deciding not to tickle her within an inch of her life again, mercifully. She was nervous to face Noriko one last time, but knew at the least, she'd be finally able to put this mess behind her. The door slowly opened like usual, Makoto flinched bracing herself for Noriko, but instead, what she saw come through the door was ...a bare foot?

The rest of the woman entered the room and quietly shut the door behind her. Setting the stilettoes that were in her hand on the ground next to the door. Makoto had no idea who this woman was supposed to be. A rogue club guest that didn't get enough of a fill out on the floor? Makoto tried to scream out but the lady shushed her and went to remove her gag. "Hey, listen, I'm trying to find some dirt out about the gang running this club, what do you know about what is going on here?" Tae whispered

"Huh? Uh...I don't know much. The club is owned by a guy named Kaneshiro, but he's just the face. It's part of a network managed by a woman named Noriko, she controls this whole thing behind the scenes. They trick women into these boxes... and well..." Makoto blushed a bit, feeling embarrassed finally talking about her experience out loud. "They uh...well, get tickled for money under the guise of a fun show like at a fair or something." "Hmmm, I see, so that's what this is about..." Tae thought to herself while looking around the room, she noticed a few empty jars of her oil tossed aside. "Do you know what they're using the oil for? Like, why bother, what's the connection?" "Huh? The oil, uh, does it matter? Some sketchy doctor supposedly made it. They messed up though, it has a side effect that strengthens the nerves under the skin and makes them permanently more sensitive." Makoto explained

"Oh... is that so..?" Tae thought to herself while holding one of the jars. One was left on the table still mostly full, she stared at it in pondering thought. "That can't be right... I haven't noticed anything like that..." Tae looked at the jar like it was a puzzle, then back to Makoto who was looking more and more nervous and confused about this stranger. "I'm going to need to run a quick trial to test this. I can't leave here without knowing for sure..." Tae said aloud to no one in particular. "H-hey, can't you just let me out of here? Just take my word for it, I assure you it's true, from experience." Makoto tried to plea as she was starting to realize who this person might be. Tae flipped the lock on the box and shrugged her shoulders. "Sorry, I don't have a lockpick. Even if I tried I wouldn't be able to. But don't worry, this is for simply for medical research... you'll be my new guinea pig, won't you?" Tae ran her nail along Makoto's chin, a wicked grin over taking her face.

"I'd...I'd really like to maybe do it another time, or anywhere but here, p-please!" Makoto tried to convince the doctor, but she wasn't listening. She was in full experimental mode, continuing to only address herself. "Alright, first we need a base line example of ticklishness level, let's see..." "W-waithahaha!" Tae began to spider her long blood red nails across all of Makoto's foot, her eyes dilated in as someone in full focus as she tested Makoto's reactions to the tickling, taking mental notes on how she reacted. "Oh, these spots right here are the worst! eheh" Tae danced her nails along the tops of Makoto's toes. Not only was she focused on her research but she was actually enjoying herself, it was surprisingly fun to do. She did tell herself she wanted to try a second life style out for a night as she continued for bit after getting a base level.

"Alright, now we need to do a side by side comparison..." Tae said aloud again as she popped the lid on the jar and lathered Makoto's left foot in the oil. "C-can we not?" Makoto asked. "Oh, hush. Maybe this will teach you not get involved with such bad crowds! Naughty guinea pigs need to learn!" Tae laughed to herself and began to spider both hands on the left foot, going up and down and all around, hitting each spot, then going to the right foot and repeating the process, she alternated between the two focusing on one and at time with her sharp nails, three times total.

Makoto was surprised at what a sadist this supposed doctor was as she caught her breath, guess you can't judge a book by it's job title. "Hmm, I guess the side by side really does show it plainly, the oil does make you more ticklish, an interesting side effect..." Tae said returning her gaze to the jar again. "Great, I'm glad you learned from this. Now that you know, can you please, go get help?" Makoto said with a hint of attitude. "Now, don't be hasty, the experiment can't be called complete yet. We can't jump to a solid conclusion without thorough testing just because we think we have an answer." Makoto groaned and rolled her eyes, she hated that she knew Tae was technically right from a scientific perspective, but didn't care as much about being right when she was the subject.

"Just one more test...we have to see if both feet being oiled overall is worse than the our base starting point. Sure, we might think we know, but a clinical trial runs its test regardless just to be sure." Tae smiled while applying the rest of the oil to Makoto's right foot. "D-damnit." Makoto reacted to the sensitivity increasing again, for a number of times she's lost count of, as Tae went to work tickling her again. Running her nails down each foot at the same time. "Okay, okay, I think we might have our answer now, it is definitely a side effect of my oil to make someone more ticklish. Guess I will have to fix that." Tae had a coy smile on as she acknowledged the test being complete but kept tickling anyway. She was having to much fun feeling the feet try to squirm under her nails, her inner dom coming forward. She lost track of time as she continued to tickle as she pleased, listening to the background tune of Makoto's constant hearty laughter. She zoned out as she let her sadism get fulfilled for just a little bit, she'd indulge herself for awhile, and for quite awhile she did.

"Hey, you aren't supposed to be back here!"

Tae finally snapped out of her trance like tickling with wide eyes and slowly turned around. The bouncer from the club entrance was stood in the doorway, Emma standing behind the bouncer looking shocked. "I...um...well I, uh, had a meeting with...with Noriko tonight. So I was just...looking for her back here." Makoto stayed silent as Tae tried to explain herself. "Oh, you did, did you? Fine, you're coming with me then." The bouncer aggressively grabbed Tae by the arm and escorted her out of the room and Emma followed them, then Makoto was alone again for awhile.

Minutes clocked by in the silence until finally her door opened again. Makoto braced herself for another struggle as it was none other than Jessica, the resident bored goth of the club, who walked in. She nonchalantly took the key out of her bra, as if that act of putting it there hadn't doomed Makoto to a full weekend in this box. "S'up, have a good weekend? Haha, thanks for covering my shift." Jessica laughed while unlocking the box. "Noriko ended up having a different meeting come up, so she won't have time to see you tonight. You can get out of here." Jessica undid the lock and unlatched the box, tugging the ropes loose on Makoto's toes, then she grabbed the ropes, the lock, and the key, and left as quickly as she came.

Makoto steadily eased herself out of the box, a whole weekend made her feel cramped. She immediately undid her gag after making her way out and flexed her jaw for the first time in awhile, it felt good. She started to do some stretches to work out her cramps. After completing a few rounds of them and leaning down to touch her toes, she realized the club didn't give her shoes and socks back. She looked around the dressing room, assuming there would be a solution in here of all places. Still in her leggings and white shirt but not wanting to walk bare foot through and out of the club, she notices Tae's sparkling black heels left abandoned. She decides that they're better than nothing and that woman owes her for participating in her little clinical trial. She slips them on, finding them surprisingly comfortable for a heel and finally leaves the room herself.

Makoto started to speed walk down the hallway, in a hurry to leave. "Byyyyeeeee, Lil' Sis! Make sure you come back and visit us again! You're always welcome hereeeee!" Emma said from behind and winked and waved good bye to Makoto when she turned around. She noticed Emma had both of those evil scalp massagers in her hand. "Umm...sure, thing, um, bye." Makoto was too nervous to move forward any more, frozen in place. She gave a half hearted wave to Emma, expecting something bad to happen. Emma simply kept walking past her and into another side room.

Makoto stayed in place until Emma was completely out of view and was going to leave for good this time, but Emma didn't shut the door behind her. She walked past it at first, then turned around and slowly peaked her head in to see where Emma went. In that very room, she saw a very excited Emma jump into a seat. A smile plastered across her face as she oiled up her massagers once again. Makoto continued to let her gaze wander, then almost let out a gasp, but quickly covered her mouth so no one knew she was just peaking around the corner.

In the center of the room like a boxed crown jewel, was Tae Takemi. Makoto observed as Tae was stuck in the same style box she was just in, a large red gag in place to keep her quiet, panicked eyes that had make up starting to run down them, and finally, Makoto could see her large and pale white feet stuck out, with thick leather ropes strapping the rubies that were her toes right into place on the box. While Makoto had her eyes set on someone else romantically, even she couldn't help but be mesmerized at how perfect and soft they looked, so vulnerable completely tied up. The normally tame Makoto, who at the moment detested tickling above all else, even she thought about what it would be like to reach out and scratch them. Then, a sense of anxiety washed over her as an idea so awful ran into her mind.

If this was really the Doctor that invented the herbal skin care oil that increased sensitivity by mistake, and she didn't know about the side effects... what if she had been regularly applying it to herself since she made it, taking jars from her own shelf? Is that why they looked so ungodly soft? Makoto shuttered at the very prospect, knowing how bad even one coat of the stuff was. Then, a scene more terrifying than any horror movie Makoto had ever seen began to play out before her.

"Hey Tae, thanks for coming by the club. You know, you had good timing! I was wanting to talk with you. This herbal skin care treatment you make is a killer product, my girls and I love it here! But since we buy so much, we were thinking it was a bit expensive. Maybe we could come to a bulk purchase pricing arrangement?" This came from none other than Noriko, who was sitting right on top of Tae's box.

"Hghghghgh, mffmfmfmfm! Hmphghghphghg!" Tae tried reason with them, she'd be willing to give up the oil for free as long as they didn't do what she knew was coming, she strained her voice to try and cut through the gag, the confidence long gone from her face. But Makoto knew all too well, they wouldn't be able to hear her through it, nor would they even try.

"Oh? You really aren't willing to come down at all in price? You drive a hard sell Tae... but I'm going to have to take this to the board of directors for your clinic. My girls here and I have already gone and scheduled a meeting with all ten of them...I bet they'll be willing to negotiate after a couple hours of meetings." Noriko laughed, turning on a toothbrush in each hand from her perch above Tae. "Whprghghgh! Plhghgh!"

"We haven't had the pleasure of meeting before Doctor, but I have to tell you how much I admire your work. I'm a very, very big fan. I'm like, obsessssssed with tickling and a product that makes someone more ticklish? It's a dream, I'd be honored if you shared your medical expertise with me. I wouldn't ask to learn for free, let me show you my own expertise in tickling. It'll be a trade! Ready?" Emma was staring right at Tae as she worked her two massagers together, dripping with the oil themselves.

Jessica rounded out the group. She sat down and when she did, she looped the same lock she took from Makoto's box over Tae's box latch and slammed it shut. "Hgmhmh?" Tae's rich brown eyes were bouncing between the girls as she watched Jessica place the key back into her bra. "I just can't stand to see another goth girl in this club, it's my thing! Can't have someone else crowding my spot as the cutest goth in Tokyo." Jessica smugly flexed her long black nails, drumming them against the lock she just sealed Tae's fate with. "Nhghmhmh!"

Finally, these lionesses pounced on their prey. Noriko quickly brushing down each toe, Emma massaging Tae's whole foot with both massagers that almost covered the whole massive sole, Jessica lightly skittering her nails along the sides of Tae's other foot. A shriek of laughter so loud it could be heard from every spot in the club, even just outside, released from Tae and didn't stop. Makoto cringed at the sight, Tae was having to deal with not just one, but three of the best ticklers in possibly all of Tokyo all at once. Makoto struggled each time she just met one of them in the box. And she was much tougher and wasn't regularly using herbal oils. Tae's thick eyeliner was already running with tears down her face.

Makoto, after a long weekend herself and after experiencing the Doctor's trials. Decided it would be best, to not be involved. She quickly ran down the hall and back out of the club, laughter haunting her from behind her whole way out. As she exited the club, Sae was waiting outside in a car to pick her up and Makoto got in. They rode in silence for awhile.

"Well, eh hem, I...I hope you learned your lesson about not meddling in business that should be handled by the authorities... and uh, well... at least it looks like you got some cute shoes out of it, right?" Sae awkwardly tried to relieve the tension as they drove, not knowing what else to say but try to compliment the flashy new stilettoes Makoto had taken from Tae. Makoto said nothing back to Sae as she checked her phone for the first time since Friday, to see a few missed texts.

Ann: Guess we're even now, LOL! - Attached was a photo of Ann from her time visiting Makoto on the Wall.Ren: Hey, where are you? We can't start the mission without you. If you aren't ready this weekend, maybe we can just hang instead until you're up to it?

???: You're always welcome back here, I'll even make sure you get free admission lil' sis!
:P
- Several airdropped photos were also attached of her time at the club.

Makoto sighed, closing her phone, and let herself fall asleep. Her debt, finally repaid. For now anyway.

~Part 3, END

Here is Part 3 of my ongoing series of putting the Persona girls through a tickling of a life time. Lol, Makoto is out for now but looks like a certain Doctor is in big trouble! Hope you guys are enjoying these, I certainly am enjoying writing them. I also sometimes can let ideas get away from me and just keep going but I hope it's for the best! I'm looking forward to some more feedback, let me know what you're thinking about the series! I'm still working on more for this series and cooking up some other ideas too. So stay tuned, I got a lot more coming!

You can follow me over on here as well, this is where my stories get posted more often. -> https://www.deviantart.com/carmel-chewy/art/Makoto-s-Debt-Repayment-Plan-Part-3-FF-F-1025226097

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back