• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Male looking

Hey there fellow ticklebud to my south,
Too bad we're a couple of western states apart, but I do find myself Cali-bound at times ,as I guess I always find myself drawn to returning to thew place where my first roots were laid down and my tickle self was born too at the age of 8 or 9 tickling all my best buds on my early start as a tickler for life (born in Hayward and lived in SoCal for the first 12 years of my life). So, you never know when paths may vross + in my opinion, you can never have enuf ticklebuds in life.

So thought it would be cool to tickle chat for now and sew what happens. Another regular tickle buddy would be awesome! Got one down in LA area whom I've connected with for years now, for we have gr8t chemistry and a cool vibe together as if he's my brother. That makes the tickle FUN and laughs that we have together when we meet up even more special and memorable, for the good times last long beyond the actual tickle sessions, which are fantastically fun!

He's a switch like me, an abSOLElutely expert tickler, especially with his focus on my feet among other ticklish spots (Ive got soft smooth ticklish soles, toes, and even my tops of my well-groomed 9 1/2s), for his light tickle touch is soooo amazing and damn ticklish (he brings out the best and most in my ticklishness and my laughter!). On the flip side, he always lets me get my sweet revenge on him as his ler. He's got gr8t feet too that are verry ticklish like mine, he lets go and laughs a lot too, but his really killer tickle spot is his belly area and especially, he has THE most ticklish innie, even when I blow ticklish raspberries on it!

I'm really surprised that you haven't gotten a reply to you ad request for a tickle buddy local to you, but I'd like to tickle chat for now, sharing tickle likes/dislikes/experiences/ticklishness and where, and see how we vibe online first. Then go from there and see what happens. I always say ya' never know when our paths may cross, right? Thought I'd start by telling you about my close ticklebud I've built this very thing as buds over the years with tickling being only one major thing that we have together as gr8t friends. Now, if you've read through my whole reply this far, thanks for that, and please tell me whatdya say to starting a new tickle connection from afar, huh?

Hit me back and we'll go from there! Hope to hear from you soon, as I ticklishly anticipate a reply!

Until then...Tickles! Kevin from Seattle

Last edited:
What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back