• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Male Pregnancy ? What's With This Guy ...........

Nonsense! Phooey! Never happen! But oh how I wish.....

Pretty sure this site is a hoax.

However, I have also read that male pregnancy is theoretically possible. I'm too tired to look up a reputable reference, so go read the wikipedia article (lol). Basically if you pump a guy up with the right hormones and implant a fertilzed egg in his abdomen, he can have an ectopic pregnancy. Delivery would then be by C-section.

I don't see why you would want to do that, but it's fascinating to speculate that it's possible.

Last edited:
sabaki is correct. Let HDS attempt to explain the example that brought about thought on this possibility. Some years back, there was a woman who underwent a procedure to have her fallopian tubes snipped to prevent any future pregnancies. All normal so far. However, either immediately before or after the procedure, she and her husband had sex and a sperm did make its way to the egg. However, while eggs normally travel down the fallopian tubes towards the uterus, the snipping meant that it also had a path up into her abdomen, and that's where it went. Once in the abdominal cavity, the fertilized egg implanted itself on a surface remarkably similar to the uterine lining, the mother's intestines (Both are festooned with blood vessels, something the placenta will require). There it grew, eventually being surgically delivered. Since this pregnancy required no female "parts" once outside the fallopian tube, there isn't any reason yet proposed why a man couldn't do the same thing, albeit with implantation of the egg.

So men...prepare yourselves. :p

BBC Article on one such case: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/beds/bucks/herts/4197194.stm

More here: http://www.gentlebirth.org/archives/malepreg.html

Looking at my belly shape, I could be pregnant as well. Maybe it's a baby elephant, the trunk is already showing... :rolleyes: :p

We shall fight the Roman oppressors for his right to have babies!

If men were the gender that got pregnant, the human race would have died out centuries ago.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that's not true.

Everyone knows Arnold Swartzanegger was the first pregnant man. God...

What man would actually want an egg implanted? I don't like that idea at all.

I'll side with Giggle on this one... Although Arnold did make a hilarious mother... perhaps even funnier than he is as governor....

What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back