• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Maleficent from Sleeping Beauty (FFF/F)

CheshireCatNY

2nd Level Orange Feather
For someone who hates disney with a passion, I sure have done a few of these. This is another one I found sitting on my hard drive unfinished. Since I probably won't have time to get my main Halloween piece ready in time with my busy schedule, I finished this up and I guess it'll have to do for now.

For some reason I have a fixation with showing the tickling of "evil" females like villains and the like who would recieve it as a form of punishment. I seem to remember in my earliest ideas I was going to have the 3 good fairies tickling Maleficent.....don't exactly remember why I changed my mind....maybe something about little old ladies didnt sit right with me for some reason...:p And for sake of argument lets just say she was rendered powerless instead of being destroyed at the end of the movie and was then captured and thrown into dungeon for punishment....bada bing bada boom...

This is also another example of my horribly overused lighting effects....LOL For some reason I think it adds ambience, especially with Maleficent...

Attachments

• Maleficent.jpg
    Maleficent.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 4,861
THe things your mind turns out never cease to amaze me. Very well drawn, as always, even if not of someone I would have expected to ever see.

A superb piece of draftsmanship, very well colored and shaded. Also an interesting concept.

Still, as a personal devotee of nice girls laughing their heads off, I have to ask -- how about Snow White and Cinderella on the receiving end? :D

For someone who hates disney with a passion, I sure have done a few of these.

Maybe it's your way of getting back at them for subjecting us to years of TORTURE themselves! I hate Disney too!!

I like how you showed the vulnerability of an evildoer. I love those long toes and long wide feet. Excellent! :D

dude! top notch!! a series of all the disney baddies punished in the same manner would be greatly recieved!

LOL good idea, Jude. CC are you up to doing Cruella DeVille? :p I can think of a few interesting positions those 101 Dalmations could put her in. :p

nessonite said:
LOL good idea, Jude. CC are you up to doing Cruella DeVille? :p I can think of a few interesting positions those 101 Dalmations could put her in. :p

Actually its funny, I already have that idea done in pencil, just havent inked it and colored it yet. I have a lot of pieces like that...

Not only do you do things I'd never expect to see, you do them quite well too. LOL I'm sure everyone else has already said that, but I felt like repeating it for emphasis.

Maybe I should follow your example and finish writing all of those half-done stories that litter my dorm...

maleficent tickling snowwhite

Cheshire_Cat_21 said:
For someone who hates disney with a passion, I sure have done a few of these. This is another one I found sitting on my hard drive unfinished. Since I probably won't have time to get my main Halloween piece ready in time with my busy schedule, I finished this up and I guess it'll have to do for now.

For some reason I have a fixation with showing the tickling of "evil" females like villains and the like who would recieve it as a form of punishment. I seem to remember in my earliest ideas I was going to have the 3 good fairies tickling Maleficent.....don't exactly remember why I changed my mind....maybe something about little old ladies didnt sit right with me for some reason...:p And for sake of argument lets just say she was rendered powerless instead of being destroyed at the end of the movie and was then captured and thrown into dungeon for punishment....bada bing bada boom...

This is also another example of my horribly overused lighting effects....LOL For some reason I think it adds ambience, especially with Maleficent...
now some one need to draw maleficent tickling snow white

What can one say :p you're one of my fav artists around.
At times you even THE nr1 :p

I agree with the folks on this thread that your one of the best artists we have,right up there with BAC,CAB,Ozzy and those peeps. I know that Real Life can get in the way of the Creative Process...kind of like green food dye and tap beer on St. Patricks Day. :rolleyes

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back