• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mama Mia!!! (Princess Toadstool) (Super Mario Bros.) (soles)

Celtic_Emperor

3rd Level White Feather
This was a request I recieved earlier this week. I fortunately got to it rather quickly, both starting and finishing it today.

This is Princess Toadstool (a.k.a- Princess Peach) from the classic video game series Super Mario Brothers, one foot bare with a toe ring, and one stockinged foot.

Given her relationship with Mario, and the fact he likes her and finds her attractive, and that she's a princess showing off a little for him, I call this one "Mama Mia!!!"

I really enjoyed drawing this one. It was a first, of course. And its rare that I've drawn a character from a video game. But I couldn't resist this classic character. ^__^

*hums the Super Mario Bros. song*

Enjoy. ^^

Princess_Toadstool.jpg

Last edited:
How nostalgic. The good old days of my old Nintendo.

One question though about her barefoot. The smallest toe looks sort of like it is pointing the oppositie direction of the others. It might just be perspective or is it just me?

@ Darth Vegeta- Thank you. :)

@ Falcon- Thanks alot. Although, theres actually not that much detail in the toering. I just drew something up really quick. But if it was "fantastic" for you anyway, then I guess it doesn't matter. I think if there was any ammounto of particular detail, it went into the crest on her dress. I looked at a picture of her to make sure it was accurate enough.

As for the contribution, you're welcome. If you need anything just send me a messege. :)

@ FF7- Very nostalgic indeed! I lost touch with Super Mario Brothers way back in the day. Actually, after Nintentio, I became a Sega person myself and it wouldn't be until later that I'd buy an SNES. Although I only bought a few games for it. I can always go and find new and used ones to make a collection if I wanted. And it wouldn't be that expensive either.

The last time I personally had anything to do with this Princess Toadstool was when I watched her on the animated show way back when. It was part of a double feature with "Legend of Zelda" and it was part animation part live action. I'm sure you remember if you were old enough.

Anyways, its nostalgic because it's been years, many many years since I've really paid attention to this character. I never really though I'd have anything to do with her later. Never say never I guess.

As for your question, yes, her pinky toe is just pointing off to the side. I thought it would be cute to make it look like it was flexing or wiggling in the opposite direction. It might also be angle and perspective that would throw something like that off upon viewing, but its safe to say its intentional.

@ TM- Thanks. But again, its not all that great. Maybe the ring just looks really nice because its on her toe, hmmm? :p

:D When I think of Princess Toadstool, Anime comes to mind. The short stature and ample bussom with big eyes and cute feet are her key characteristics as well as being anime characteristics.

Very Good job, CE. ;)

I only wish she was tickled along side Luigi in The Super Mario Bros. Super Show.

I look forward to seeing if you will do other TV/Movie/Vdeogame characters as well. ;) :D

Thanks rajee. :)

As for future characters, I know I won't have a problem with them, but its a matter of people wanting to see that and requesting it. Unless I already planned to draw those characters they wouldn't have been drawn other than by request.

As for Princess Toadstool, someone on TickleTheater asked if I would draw her with both stockings. I said that it would depend on the ammount of comments/feedback I recieved on this picture, whereever that may be. Here, there, my group, deviantart, etc.

I almost prefer it that way. Because if people want some more of something else I have know that. I can't assume it.

he

It's so cute, yet kinda attractive too... . It's unique... but than again your style is. And this time it really worked out excellent.

Well, thats all a matter of opinion and whether you like my style and what I do with it or not. But thank you. I pride myself on being able to not only accurately draw a character, but give them my own mark. :)

Cute. I like the smirky look on her face. But you know...the elvish script on the inside of the ring (viewable only to my extremely well-trained eye, of course) looks very familiar...:rolleyes:

Thanks for the compliment Dave. Its not elvish though as she is not elvish (you're probably mistaking Toadstool for Zelda). If it looks like something else it wasn't intentional. You're jumping to conclusions, and if my intuition is correct *closes eyes*, you think its the Rebel Alliance symbol, don't you?*opens eyes*

Well, its not, because there are differences at the bottom which are obscured by the lines along the ring, though it does bare a coincidental resemblance to it. Thanks for being keen enough to point out something like that. I wouldn't have given it a second thought otherwise. Looking at it now, it does look like the Rebel Alliance symbol. Funny.

No, dude. I was making a joke. A reference to the One Ring from Lord of the Rings. And now, here's our CHOM 97.7 Joke Translator:

This joke is funny due to the wholly illogical appearance of the One Ring of Power on the toe of an imaginary video game character. It is relative in juvenile humor to the image of the Sword of Elessar being used as a Prince Albert cock-bolt.

:cool:

Now how off in left field is that, Dave?! :p

You sure do have a wild imagination. Its to your credit though.

We wouldn't want our Dave to be stale. ^__^

Oh, by the way, I've lost track of it, but could you give me the link to that thread of yours for the lightsaber techniques again? I was talking to a friend last night about dueling and styles and such, and he would benefit from this information. Thanks alot, man. ^^

Arigato, muchos gracias. :cool:

Another thing, that I might as well ask you here. It may or may not spark a conversation, but its worth an explaination if you think you can provide it.

Feasibly speaking, is a saber's blade basically a laser in suspended animation? And how exactly is it solid (able to tear through everything else thats solid, except another saber)? Wouldn't that mean it has density and weight? And if so, how could it molecularly break down and dissolve instantly when retracted? The blade has no where to go in the saber.

Or is the simple answer- its complete fiction and isn't possible or realistic?

And for that matter, what about the Super Laser Mark II or even I? How would a laser destroy a planet with a single blast? Wouldn't it have to provide a continuous laser stream that would require a ridiculous ammount of power? And at that, wouldn't it just burn a hole through the planet or super-heat it's surface and kill everything, rather than destroy it out right in an explosion?

Normally I wouldn't go this off-topic in a thread, but since it's your thread to begin with and you asked...

A lightsaber blade is NOT a laser. This is a common misconception. Even the most advanced technology cannot usurp the laws of physics and make a beam of light stop. Two blades of actual light would pass through each other, not to mention that lightsaber blades cast shadows. (The blade is massless, but does have density.)

The blade is comprised of an exotic plasma held together by a focused magnetic array and a laser inclision field. The so-called "focusing crystals" in a lightsaber hilt don't actually focus the beam into existance but help to generate the inclision field. It's also been theorized that the rare gasses that make up the plasma beam are affected on a molecular level by various crystals, having an effect on the blade itself. Of course, we Jedi know the truth, but we don't give away ALL of our secrets.

Another point to note is that due to its nature, a lightsaber blade is massless...it has no (or negligible) weight. This is another reason that a lightsaber in the hands of a non-Jedi is more likely to kill the weilder than any opponent. Swing a flashlight around for a second. Now imagine swinging it around in combat, without that helpful blade weight to guide you. The center of gravity is in the middle of the hilt, rather than about a third up the length of the blade, as in a steel sword. Without a constant connection to the Force, you'd have no idea where the blade actually is while you're swinging it around, trying to fight. It's all fun until someone loses a leg...seen it a hundred times. :cool:

The magnetic fields of the blades are part of what make them clash rather than pass through each other. The other part is explainable only through a quantum-mechanics equation that would take far too long to explain...and again with the secrets, of course.

Dave2112 said:
Normally I wouldn't go this off-topic in a thread, but since it's your thread to begin with and you asked...

A lightsaber blade is NOT a laser. This is a common misconception. Even the most advanced technology cannot usurp the laws of physics and make a beam of light stop. Two blades of actual light would pass through each other, not to mention that lightsaber blades cast shadows. (The blade is massless, but does have density.)

Huh...and all this time I thought it was just some guy in post-production adding reds and greens and purples to a steel rod...
Silly me ;)

@ Dave-

Surprizing, given my lack of most of that scientific knowledge you've imparted on me, it actually makes sense and I understand it.

So are lightsabers possible to create and use? If you think about it, such weopons would be the ultimate weopon among the police force during city-wide riots. While losing a limb is more severe than being tazered or shot with bean-bag bullets, it would keep them in line and crowds would disperse. I wouldn't trust people to use them appropriately though.

And what about Super Laser on the Death Star. Thats not a Jedi secret, so how about passing a little of that info this way? Unless of course you're a double-agent working for the Grand Moffs or something. :p

@ Tommy- While I used to think that too, some things just can't be explained by a computer tech. whose only job is to make a pretty lightsaber color. :p LOL ^__^

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back