• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Manicure Testing F/M

tj77

TMF Regular
Last Friday I got a text from my gf. She mentioned having a manicure. I responded with a smilie face.

It's been a joke and a game with us that she has to test her manicures on the bottoms of my feet. A good manicure and she can tickle me senseless in less than five minutes. (To be honest I think her nails tickle just as much, manicure or no but it gives us an excuse to have fun ;-) )

I hadn't been tickled in awhile anyway and this seemed to be as good a time as any.

I stopped by my place to get my sweatpants and then went to her house. She greeted me at the door. We talked for a bit and finished our chess game and then it was time to test her nails.

First I took a hot shower. I've learned that's a great start. Opens up the nerves. I put on the sweat pants and walked to her bedroom. She was sitting on the bed, waiting. I stretched out and she quickly tied me up to the bed.

My gf straddled my waist and set her hands on my chest. She gently drummed her fingers. I grinned. I felt felt a shiver of anxiety. I loved the buildup - that feeling of excitement and just a little bit of fear. For awhile, she stared at me.

"Think you'll last five minutes?" I laughed.

"I never last five minutes."

"Cause of my awesome nails?" She flickered her fingers at me and I laughed again.

"Your nails are awesome."

"So.....shall we test my awesome tickly nails on yoooouuurrrr.....ve-ry.....tick-l-ish.....bare.....feet?" I tried to stop laughing but she's a master at teasing. I nodded and braced myself. She turned and scooted down to sit on my legs.

"Heeerrree weeeee GO!"

Ten nails began scribbling all over the soles of my feet. I pulled hard on my ankles and poured out laughter. My gf worked like a surgeon, guiding her amazing nails to the very best spots on my feet. My laughter grew increasingly frantic as the crazy wonderful sensations sparked along my feet. I flopped my head on the pillow and squirmed on the bed. I cackled and yelped and pulled some more. I laughed until I almost couldn't breathe.

"Oh my gosh! Oh gosh! Mercy! MERCY!"

My gf paused and I got a few breaths in. But then she started right back up!

"AAAAAHAAAAHAAAAA!!! Oh mercy please! HAAHAAHAAAAAA! MEEERRRCYYY!"

She kept me wrapped in tickles and for awhile I thought I'd go crazy. She made sure I could breathe I could only laugh hysterically and pull at my bindings. Finally though she let me rest. I panted and blinked tears of laughter from my eyes.

"See? You can do five minutes!" She said when I had rested, shifting back to straddle my waist.

"I can SURVIVE five minutes." I clarified and we laughed. "How long before I said mercy?"

"About two minutes." She ruffled my hair. "So how are the nails?"

"Perfect ten. I thought I was gonna lose it.". She giggled.

"Like the color?" They were a dark shade of blue. I nodded.

"Like they're electrical. They FEEL like electricity." She giggled again.

"Sooo.....how about this belly of your's?" She said, pattering her palms on it. "Ready for round 2?" I worked up my courage then grinned and nodded.

She scribbled onto my sides and I arched my back a bit and resumed laughing. She took it easy this time, keeping my laughter manageable instead of driving me wild. Up and down my ribs and sides in an enjoyable tickle. She kept teasing me though but I loved it. For several minutes I just went with it and had fun. She moved over my belly and I tried to wiggle my hips. It was easygoing. But still tiring. Once again she stopped.

"Okay buddy?" I nodded. I was sweaty now and a tired but happy.

"One more round or is that enough?"

"Well..." I grinned and quickly blurted before I could think better of it: "I lied. I don't think your nails rate a ten. Maybe a three. You're losing your touch!"

"Oh really?". She scooted back onto my legs. "Well you are my expert so I'll take your advice. How's THIS touch?"

She scribbled ten nails on one foot and I went crazy again.

"Are you sure my nails aren't a ten? Listen to you go." She expanded to tickle both feet.

"Okay, mercy!"

"Mercy already? With these little nails? Surely they don't tickle?"

"They tickle! They tickle! Mercy!"

"How do they score?"

"Ten! Mercy! Please!"

"Tickle tickle! Should I stop?"

"Yes! Please!"

"But you're laughing! Aren't you happy?"

"I can't breathe!"

"If you can't breathe, how can you talk?". She teased.

"Please! Mercy! Please!" With one last scribble, she quit. She stood and set to untying me.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah." I said when I caught my breath.

"Did I stretch you too far?"

"Almost. But you stopped at the right moment." I sat up and swung my legs out of bed, rubbing my feet together. She sat next to me. I wrapped her in a hug.

"That was really fun. You're awesome." I said.

"Ten point nails?"

"Oh yeah. My feet are going to be tingling all night." She slipped a finger in my bellybutton and I chuckled.

"You are so ticklish." She said.

"Hey so are you!" I squeezed her sides and she shrieked.

The End

You're very lucky to have such a great GF. Sounds like the two of you had a awsome time. I look forward to hearing more of your great stories.

That's a really cute tradition you've got going on. I'm jealous! haha good job! xD

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back