• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mantihose???

robmic

Verified
Found on Yahoo...

I'm waiting to see the first guy tickled in these! :rowfull:

Mantyhose Sweeping the Nation, Hosiery Manufacturers Report

Like manbags, murses and other traditionally feminine trappings adopted by men, mantyhose are what we’re now calling men wearing pantyhose.
According to TIME, Mantyhose are currently sweeping the nation and along with it, a debate over whether mantyhose are threatening traditional female-only pantyhose. Or something. Gender identity aside, what the hell, men wearing pantyhose? It’s only in the last decade we females have been able to free ourselves of the restrictive, pointless fashion exercise that pantyhose represent- you can see, sometimes, in an office, the generational divide based on who is wearing the garments- and now you’re picking them up?
One can only imagine that mantyhose suck as much as pantyhose or perhaps even more, given the equipment differential men must consider when donning skintight, seamed apparel that serves little to no purpose except to acquire runs and start sliding down your legs as you’re running for a subway train. Tights can provide warmth and trap heat in cold weather, but the nude, suntan variety of hose? Useless and dumb!
Apparently, this hasn’t prevented men across America and in Europe from inflicting mantyhose upon themselves. Francesco Cavallini, vice-president of high-end pantyhose flogging company Emilio Cavallini told WWD:
“When we started our online shop we noticed that a lot of tights sized medium-large were being purchased by men… so I did a search on the Internet and discovered there is a cult following for mantyhose.”
Cavallini continues:
“The mantyhose are extremely elastic and stretchable and can fit men comfortably at the top. If it’s fine for Italian guys, it’s fine for the world.”
Would you go home with a dude wearing mantyhose?

Didn't Broadway Joe Namath, back in the day, after Super Bowl III, wear.....at least in a commercial? ;)

Like manbags, murses and other traditionally feminine trappings adopted by men, mantyhose are what we’re now calling men wearing pantyhose.

Right... cause if we just called them them "handbags," "purses," and "pantyhose," then it'd just be gay[SUP]*[/SUP]? How about man-up and stop making up "manly" names for generally feminine items. If you want to wear/use them, do so. Don't try and sell anyone that it's somehow different, and therefore "ok"[SUP]**[/SUP] for men to wear/use.

* I use the term "gay" here in no derogatory manner... or at least none intended.
** It is OK for men to wear these, at least in my opinion. Obviously someone doesn't think so, though, otherwise they'd just use the normal terminology.

The way I was looking at it was just another thing that made me chuckle......

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back