• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Many thanks to my ticklee,

ticklishscribe

3rd Level Violet Feather
She totally deserved it...

Comments left here are always and greatly appreciated.

Words Hurt, Revenge Tickles Kill.
Inspired by Allison Acadian
Written by Ticklishscribe
c.

I seated myself in the lobby facing the elevators and read my paper, but keeping one eye on who was exiting them. Suddenly you come out; Allison Acadian, a fellow TMF member who hates me for what reason I have no idea.

I’d come into the site’s chatroom and say hello to everyone and get a snide response back from you. Snide responses about the tickling stories I wrote and some comments about me that really hurt. And like I say I have no idea why. I didn’t do anything to you; in fact I’ve done nothing wrong to you at all. But all you did and do was and is attack me. Now not in a way that the site mods can take you aside for: but still hurting never the less. I had made up my mind that seeing as how the mods weren’t going to take care of things, I would.

Seeing you, miss pomposity, step out the elevator, laughing and joking with some of the other nestees of the gathering I knew that it was time to put my plan in operation. Tonight I would grab you and give you a tickle torturing you’d never forget and never recover from either.

I looked at you, the red haired bitch, and watch as the male nestees ooh and aww over your, teasing you hair complimenting you on your shapely figure, full figured feet and your ticklishness. Now I had everything planned, as I wouldn’t the nest organizers having me arrested and charged with abduction, assault, forcible confinement and even going as far as rape? I had it all figured out. First off I’m not here for nest and second, I came totally disguised so no one would recognize me. One of my interests was local theatre and I had acted in several plays and gotten some praise for it, so I was pretty sure my disguise would work. And to have a little fun in the process, I registered under the name of R. E. Venge.

My disguise and plan was working so far as I passed by several TMF members and no one recognized me and I felt exhilarated walking freely among them and no one knowing it was me. I even asked a couple of members where certain things were in Boston and neither of them clued in.

And so tonight was payback night; and I knew exactly when and where to grab you. Where I was taking you was to the ex furniture store next door as I had checked out the place and found the back door unlocked, the basement, one section with no windows, perfect and a bonus of a left behind table and bed bug ridden mattress. The bed bugs alone would drive you wild, let alone me. And the time was when you are coming back from dinner up the street. Everyone else going was heading off to a bar afterwards, but you wanted an early night as you are giving a tickling tutorial first thing after breakfast. Well you wouldn’t be sleeping, having breakfast or tutorializing either as I had planned on leaving you tied in the basement and then checking out of my hotel room and heading home. Leaving miss pompous tied down in the basement would be very fitting for you as you so love to be in control, especially when you're firing off the barbs and insults. I’d leave you to the bedbugs, who, if they started crawling over you would probably tickle you as well. Who wouldn’t freak out over that.

You are going to be my main course later on and I was ravenously hungry in that department. Grabbing you was going to be a bit of a challenge as I had to grab you, stun you a little, gag you and get you into the store without anyone seeing. I had to plan that one on a second by second basis and not miss anything. The only difficulty was in knowing when you would be returning to the hotel. And so after having a burger and fries in the hotel restaurant I sat in the lobby by the window with a clear view of your restaurant down the street and when you would be coming back.

Suddenly there you are and so I have to get to the side of the store to intercept you. I had my weapon of choice to stun you with already selected as I had discovered a half length of brick that would do nicely. Not hit you too hard, but just enough to keep you off balance while I drag you into the basement. Now the moment had arrived as you are right there in front of me. Taking a quick look around to see if anyone else was in the immediate area, saw no one and so I hit you somewhat lightly in the back of the head. You stagger forward and slightly sideways and I grab you, shoved the piece of cloth I had as a gag and began dragging you back to the door. To my surprise you are somewhat slumped and so I hoisted you over my shoulder and walked into the basement. Locking the door behind me and turning on the light I proceeded to the already made up bed and then proceeded to tie you down to it. Then I added the blindfold, as while I was disguised I didn’t want you relating my looks to the police, whom I knew you would scream for when you got free, and possibly remembering me from the hotel. I also had to remember the disguised voice I wanted to use so there was no chance of getting caught there.

Looking at you tied spreadeagled I began to get more ravenous and I want to rip you clothes off and really wrench you with tickles. But no I would strip you slowly and take my time in doing so, tickling included. I want you to pay dearly for your crimes to me. And so it was time to wake you up. I patted both your cheeks and roll your head from side to side and slowly you begin to come out of your brick induced sleep.You are trying to form words but the gag was keeping your voice to a minimum in the word department and that was just fine with me.

“Good evening my curvaceous cuteness, sleep well?” I knew the question was moot.

You try to rise and suddenly know you are restrained in some way and you begin to wake up a little more.

“Having a little problem in getting up? Well no matter; I want you tied down as it will be much easier for me to do the things I plan on doing to you. You look hot by the way; the button shirt, jeans and those dark blue converse, are driving me wild. Mind you though, I think you’d look much better without your clothes; definitely much better in fact.

The wildcat was out the bag and bucking and writhing up a storm and the gag was in the wildcat as your muffled screams of speech aren’t going anywhere but in the room. I take a moment to sit beside you and pat your right cheek.

“Oooh you are pleasing me today and let’s hope you continue to please me in more ways than the one here. I want you doing my total bidding from here on, as I am in charge now and you are nothing.”

You are now screaming through the gag and wrenching in the restraints like a trapped animal. My plan has come to fruition and it was now time to extract my sweet revenge.

“Do you know what my plan is for you my fetishly fervid feminist? To thoroughly destroy you; and I’m going to leave you so shattered, that you’ll never recover. And do you know how? Well let’s just say that kinky little group you’re with would never do this to you as the organizers must have some rules?” And yes I know what your kinky little group is all about.

You are now screaming through the gag even more and bucking and writhing like no one I’d ever seen before: and I am enjoying every second of it. I was wondering if you had any idea what I had planned, and judging by your writhing and screaming through the gag I had a good idea that a lot of images were racing through your brain.

“And so what’s first on the agenda? Oh yes, that delicious button down shirt of yours, and do I see erect nipples; someone’s not wearing a bra.”

You scream even more and violently shake your head no and I laughed back at her then sat beside you on the bed. I pat you on the shoulder and again you begin bucking like crazy once more and this pleases me no end. Placing a hand lightly on your left breast you scream. This suite me just fine as I knew that if you could speak and if you knew it was me she be using every foul word in her vocabulary and then some. Not to mention threatening me with death. I feel kind of sorry for you, cause I was threatening with you with a death too; a tickle death.

“By the way, if you pass out from what I’m doing to you, no problem. I’ll just revive you and start up again. You won’t die… not just yet anyway. And maybe not even at all.”

Damn even through the gag you are screaming rather loudly and so if was a good thing that I locked the back door of the place and that this room hadn’t windows. I grabbed some sort of cloth lying on the floor and stuffed it against the door of the room we were in to completely block any sound from getting out.

“By the way, have you ever heard of ticklerape. It sounds horrendous doesn’t it? But practiced and executed properly it can be even worse; worse for you that is. You have awesome breasts if I may say and let’s see them in all their glory and hopefully ticklish glory too.”

I slowly begin unbuttoning your shirt and you scream once more and violently rock from side to side. Trying to unbutton it while you’re rocking angers me no end and so I rip it open. There lay the most beautiful breasts I’ve ever seen and so I lean forward and softly and sensually kiss the left one. Again you scream. I keep kissing and lightly spider the right one as well. This has you yell and begin a deep giggling and I am pleased. I kiss and spider more and you’re giggling is now non stop.

“Such a delicious breast and so I wonder what it’s like if I do this.”

I now begin firmly sucking your nipple and again you yell. You are so screwed right now, but that’s only in the figurative sense as I have no desire to physically screw you. I do agree the irony would be exquisite, but there’s the little matter of DNA that I don’t want to leave within you. After all I have to keep my anonymity intact.

“Shall we get down to the business at hand.”

I come around behind your head and begin pulling your ripped shirt up your arms and leave it around your wrists. It is now time to make my first strike and so I lightly spider both of your armpits. This has you bucking immediately and screaming even louder and I am really beginning to enjoy myself. Now I dig in and rake and rub my fingers in your pits personified and now you’re acting like a whole pack of wildcats. This suits me just fine and I continue raking and rubbing. Your pits are virginally soft and smooth and I take great delight in their depth. I tickle continuously and firmly watching you buck, your head and bum slamming into the mattress, hearing your now intense non stop giggles.

“Are we having fun yet? Isn’t this what you came this weekend for? Well your weekend is far from over kinky one.”

Now I use ten fingers to tickle one pit and you go further into hysterics. Suddenly I go to the other one and more hysterics. Still suddenly I resume on both pits and more hysterics. You are awesome no matter where I tickle. I lean forward and kiss your left cheek and you squeal and turn away from me and so I kiss your sumptuous neck. This has you squeal and giggle and I’ve suddenly found a new and unexpected hotspot. I begin nibbling your neck and you go wild under me, squealing, giggling and bucking and writhing.

“Are you enjoying my necking?” I tease. “You have such a sumptuous neck and I plan on returning to it many times over.”

I resume tickling your armpits but instantly let my hands wander your sides and back onto your breasts. Again you squeal, scream and giggle up a storm and so I let my hands travel down into your ribs. Still more squealing, screaming and giggling, bucking and writhing and this pleases me no end. As I do this I begin nibbling your tummy and again the wildcat is let loose. You are exquisite. As I do this my eyes can’t help notice your jeans, the metal button and the zipper and I know that they are the keys and doors to your mound and the fervid delights that await there. But that will be for later, for my eyes have also caught site of your flailing converse and the feet within them. Another pivotal moment has arrived and I move to the foot of the bed.

“Do you think it’s time for these? I tease again and grip both of your sneakered feet.

You scream and while you are gagged I’m sure I heard the words “fuck, you” and “no.”

“Did I hear you say fuck you? Now that is giving me ideas for later.”

Again I didn’t want to leave my DNA behind, but teasing and threatening you with a good fucking wouldn’t leave any evidence.

“Can you imagine me humping you senseless, while kissing and sucking on your nipples, while tickling your armpits or ribs or both. Now that is giving me ideas.”

What was helping give me ideas was the fact that I had seen pics of you naked and you are one buffy bitch. Playing with you in those areas would be a blast.

You scream once more and I can definitely hear the words “fuck you” and “no.” I wriggle your feet and the flail and writhe even more. You are writhing all over and definitely bucking up a storm now; legs pumping hysterically, body wrenching. Hell even the table is beginning to move a bit. And so I know this is one of the hotspots on you.

“Right foot, left foot, which is the best foot, remove your sneak and make you freak, tickle your socks and make you rock, to tickle-torture your soles is one of my goals.”

I chant it over and over again while I play catch as catch can with your feet, grabbing one and holding it for a moment then letting it go and grabbing the other one.

“Let’s see if I can loosen you up a bit, you seem a bit tight right now.”

I grip your right foot by the toe of your sneaker and slowly begin to unlace it, teasing the laces at best. You are really freaking now and your foot even though I have a good grip on it, is violently writhing. I know your mind is blasted, working overtime and feeling such an overdose of sensations it’s almost on the verge of collapse.

“Nothing like a freaker with a sneaker. But don’t work I’ll get rid of it.” I giggle at you.

I loosen the laces and, wriggle your sneaker, then release your foot. It writhes all over the place and you continue to scream through the gag, although your voice is getting a little hoarse. This is going to be so easy to torture your foot/feet and you are going to pay dearly with each stroke. To really set you off I slip three fingers inside either side of your sneaker and slowly begin to pull the side away from your foot, watching the laces loosening even further. You can feel it I know, and your will has now become uncontrollable, as I can hear the barest sounds of swearing. I know you’d love to fucking kill me right now but that isn’t going to happen as the shoe is on the other foot and about to come off the other foot as well. How delicious is that.

“Are you ready to give that of which you can’t handle.”

I grip the toe and the heel of your sneaker and slowly begin to pull. Just a mere minute ago you were pulling your foot and leg away from me to free it from the impending torture, but now you are pushing it towards me to keep your sneaker on your foot and this is exquisitely delicious. Your sneaker is now off your heel and I ask myself if I should let go of it and let you put it back on. I decide yes and let go of it, but to my surprise and a welcome surprise at that, your sneaker flails about then finally flies off your foot. You scream, knowing you’ve done this and not me and your sock foot violently writhes like never before. This is a performance that I simply must watch and I almost want to sit back, get some popcorn and watch the fun.

“A very nice fuzzy blue grey sock you’ve got there; but even the tightest of socks can be peeled off. And I want to see those full-bodied feet.”

You are in a total frenzy right now at the thought that I am about to peel off one of your socks and that there is nothing you can do about it. But that isn’t going to happen right now as I think you and I need a break. I pick up a plastic bottle with a bent straw in it and come over to you. Placing the straw in the corner of your mouth I begin squeezing the bottle and water begins to go into you.

“Drink hearty now you will need this for the long haul, as the night is still young and the tickling witching hour hasn’t arrived yet.”

Even though you are still gagged you are drinking like crazy and half the bottle’s contents are gone before I know it. I pull the straw out and immediately you scream for more.

“I’m sorry, but you might need to relieve yourself at some point and I want that point to be when I’m gone. Now cumming is another matter as I would definitely want to see that.”

Now it’s time for my break and I sit back, pull out a thermos of tea and a small tin of cookies. So while you sit, or rather writhe and stew, I have my break and plan my next moves. You are swearing at me, bucking, writhing and causing me no end of pleasure. And so after my last cookie has been completely devoured I close my thermos and return to you.

“Well, shall we see what fuzzy wuzzy is up to?”

Again the question is moot and I return to the foot of the bed. You scream and still more bucking, writhing and such I congratulate myself on finding the more than the perfect ticklee.

“Hello fuzzy, wuzzyou up to?” The question is also moot as your foot and leg goes wilder than ever before and I can’t be more delighted. You can’t take this and yet I can give it personified and that is driving you insane.

“All dressed up in your blue and navy grey finery, you look oh so a-pealing.”

You know I have use that word to imminently inform you of what I am about to do, and as my fingertips light touch your ankle, still another scream and more bucking and writhing to please me. My fingers lightly grip and slowly begin to teas your sock down your ankle and off your foot. I will get to the heel before I take a momentary break, letting you stew in these new juices. I know that cruising it over your heel will take me and you in the final direction, and this will definitely drive you insane. You are making unidentifiable noises through the gag and I’m wondering if the slow peeling isn’t tickling you a little and this delights me too. In so many ways you are delighting me no end and I’m wondering if I should leave you a little something to say thank you. I suddenly realize that I will be leaving you with a ton of clinically vivid memories and I think that’s enough.

I’ve decided to take a short break after I cruise just over the heel, so that you definitely know your sock is on the way out and the way off.

“Such a full-bodied heel, that maybe I have to give it a few kisses and a few nibbles as well as tickles. Fuzzy wuzzy is indeed pleasing me.”

Your screwed you know it, the foot is at hand and the peeling has begun. And why is it I feel that you are mad at me for treating you like a child by using names such as “Fuzzy Wuzzy.” But that’s all moot. I sneak in a soft, sensual kiss to your heel and you scream and I can definitely hear you yell the word fuck.” Now that does please me.

“Having a little problem with my kisses are we?”

Still another moot question as I begin peeling again and the first glimpses of your sole come to light. I admire the delicate wrinkles that begin to make their appearance and know that I will soon be slowly tracing each and every one. I grip your toes and now use a single finger tucked inside your sock to continue the peeling and still more wrinkles appear. Your sole is so soft looking and the ball of your foot looks so delicious that I just have to kiss it as well and you yell fuck once more. The arch is making its appearance now and I am delighted by its sensual depth and curvature. This will indeed assist me in tracing your wrinkles no end.

Your foot is straining in my grip, your leg violently pumping and the rest of you bucking and writhing. I can only imagine that what is going through your head right now is the thought that “This can’t be happening to me right now!” But that thought like so many other things is moot and so I continue. Now I am seeing the bottom half of your arch and am totally turned on by this first view. I want to kiss it but hold off until your entire arch comes into view, as then I can kiss it all over and really send you into orbit.

“This foot just keeps getting better and better and I am definitely turned on by it all.”

Again you yell fuck followed by the word you and I Iaugh back at you.

“What was that you said? Fuck you? One, and that one is me, would think you really wanted one right now.”

Now why is it I know that the last thing in the whole world you’d want is to be tickled by me, let alone being fucked by me. Again the point is moot. The sock is now just under your toes and I have decided to wedge it off one toe at a time, as I know that would drive you crazy. But isn’t that one the things I’m trying to achieve to get my revenge? But again that’s moot.

You on the other hand don’t care about anything moot for all you care about if your freedom and I know having me charged with kidnapping, torture and maybe even rape if you could get away with it. But once again something that will never happen as I will be long gone by the time you free yourself.

While all this is delightfully going on though, my mind cannot help but wonder what you would do or say right now, if you really knew who was doing this to you. Such a delicious question that sadly I’ll never know the answer to as my disguise is the key to my success in revenge and not being caught having gotten it. On the other hand, that makes this delicious in any case is the fact that you don’t know who IS doing this to you, and that you’re now frantically wondering if anyone who came to the gathering is doing this to you. Could you be wondering if you have pissed anyone off? Teased anyone too far? Or just the wrong kind of gathering member has showed up and selected you. Is this person on TMF and have they been stalking you there? Following and saving your every post, saving every picture that you post, to be placed into some book and/or computer file, so that may get their rocks off at their leisure?

No that hasn’t been me, although, I can’t speak for any other members there. I have been selective in saving your posts as I only love the ones that reveal the real you and your ticklish intensity. I haven’t saved all your pics either, but only the ones of your bare feet and soles, you naked and your body and face. Mind you I did love the one of your feet in fuzzy blue socks and I did save that one as well.
But this is all history though.

I change my grip on your foot, holding it by the instep and arch and now carefully wedge your sock off your baby toe. You shriek and try to writhe your foot, but I hold firm.

“You best not writhe too much as remember what happen to your sneaker? Gone… And can you imagine if this sock was tossed away by you. Well I’d like that but I definitely know you wouldn’t.”

I wedge it off your forth toe and still you go wild. Only three more toes to go and then it’s heaven for me and hell for you. Now that middle toe that divides your foot in half and puts me on the downhill side to your bareness. Now it’s just the big toe and I don’t wedge it off but rather pluck it off with flourish. This has you scream and yell the fuck again and I laugh back at you. I grip your toes again and slowly bend them back.

“Well now, we do have a sensuous foot here. And just look at all those little traceable wrinkles patiently waiting for me. And hellooooo piggies; this is going to be fun. And I must also say that finger surfing your arch is going to be a hang ten blast; cowabunga!”

You don’t have time to react to my words as I begin kissing your heel once more, but this time, I now also begin kissing upward and into your arch. You yell the word fuck so many times they almost run together, and I know that sex is definitely the last thing on your mind. Can this get any better? Well with what I have planned for you later, yes it can and it will. I stop for a moment and give thanks for having such a secluded location right at my fingertips. After all, who would look for you in a locked up vacant building.

“I wonder if your friends at the hotel are missing you,” I tease, “And if they know how much fun you’re having.”

I giggle to myself, fully knowing that you want to kill me right now and equally as knowing that you won’t get the chance. And so I continue sensually kissing your sole, concentrating on tracing the arch and ball of your foot. You are bucking, writhing and swearing at me again and I have to laugh back. I blow a huge raspberry on your sole and this has you scream loudly.

“I think we should even things up a bit here, as there’s still this other foot here that needs bearing.”

You squeal to scream no and your foot violently writhes again. I reach out and grab the toe and instantly you squeal to scream again. Wasting no time, I begin teasing the laces of your sneaker and you are buckling and writhing up a storm. I have you cold, I have you in terror and I have you under total control. And now armed with the information gleaned from your left foot my plan is all set for this one.

“A little ticklerape on this foot perhaps; would that suit you?”

Suit you no, I giggle to myself; kill you more likely. But it is revenge that I’m after, so what’s a little murderous intent between friends.

I now wriggle this sneaker loose on your foot and move it off your heel. Instantly you flex your foot and pop it back on and just as instantly I pop it back off your heel. Your foot writhes and your sneaker swivels right off and falls to the floor. This has you scream and I laugh back at you and your foot writhes more. I instantly grab your toes and slowly bend them back and you go even wilder, making me laugh even more. I begin to slowly spider my fingers just under your bent toes and you continue to go wild.

“I think fuzzy wuzzy is on my side as he’s helping me tickle your foot just so. Are you more ticklish with your sock on or off? Well it won’t be to long now, as I definitely am going to find out personified.”

You squeal to scream as my spidertickling picks up the pace and I now move my hand from side to side.

“Your sock is just so fuzzy I’m really enjoying it.”

Bucking, writhing, squealing and screaming; could you get any better? Yes you are going to. You are going to get much better.”

I slowly stop spidertickling, suddenly start raking and revving my fingers from toes to heel and back and your writhing increases. Your squeals have been replaced by spurts of guttural giggling. You are short of breath, frantic to hysterical and I think almost ready to promise me anything. But I’m not looking for promises I’m looking for revenge; I’m looking to strip you of all your senses and your sanity and I’m looking to do it ever so slowly. At least untill I have to leave.

“I am so glad I found this place and that it was conveniently next to the hotel; what luck is that? By the way, I noticed that there were three very unsavoury characters looking the place over as well. And so I wonder if, for after I’ve gone, I should leave them a note telling them that you are here. I could say that; behind this door lies and extremely, intensely ticklish girl, who is also fervidly horny and shaves her pussy for only one reason.”

You scream again and continue to buck and writhe and I continue to rake and revv. I’m not to give you any quarter and so I stroke deeper into the flesh of your arch. Your sock is of no protection to you and I happily make you squeal intensely. Still not giving you any quarter I rip your sock off and rake and revv deep into the arch. You can’t take this and your reactions are definitely letting me know it.

“Would you like some company after I’m gone? I think they’d be great company for you as after reading a message like that, the last thing on their minds would be untying you and letting you leave.”

“Are you ready for an all out tickling?” I ask.

You scream no and really arch off the mattress and this has me laugh louder than before. I let go of your foot and watch with fascination as it flails all over and your leg pumps violently. I come to the side of the table and mattress and begin to crawl on to it. Instantly you scream and go wild again as I straddle you, saying no so many times it’s almost one long no. Looking down at the writhing you, I flex my fingers and let them fall on your ribs, spidertickling all over. You didn’t expect this did you? You thought I was going to all out tickle your foot, and now here I am, now raking your ribs like there is no tomorrow. I am having a hard time staying on top of you but it’s not impossible and I continue tickling. This is revenge remember and I AM going to tickle my pound of flesh on you and more.

“You didn’t know I was going here did you?” You didn’t think I’d tickle you here? Well I’m tickling you here and you can’t do fuck all about it.”

I made sure to use the word fuck, to parrot it back to you and to show you just exactly WHO is in charge. Your ribs and you convulse to my touch and I know that you are on the edge and that I don’t want to take you over just yet. I look at my watch and know that I have been tickling your ribs for five minutes straight and so I stop. There is much more that I want to do with you. I look at my watch again and yes it has been five minutes, but that it also five in the morning and so I must begin my coup de grace and my grand finale. I have a plane to catch in three and a half hours. I get off you and return to your feet, tweaking your big toe in the process. You scream no and work your writhing magic and this pleases me no end. I slowly bend your toes back and rake my fingers in your arch. This has you scream one long fuck and I know I have again hit one of your secret spots with a devastating technique. I know that playing piggies on your toes again would also be devastating for you, but I must finish you off with psychological terror. I want you to never forget this night, to have it all engraved on your brain for eternity.

I know your mind is blasted into almost nothing and I cannot imagine what is going through your head as I suddenly stop and then sit beside you again. But this time I am sitting a little lower down now and begin patting your left inner thigh. You are still going wild and I know that this won’t let you stop. I reach over and slowly begin unbuckling your belt,

“Now what was it you were saying about a fuck?”

You scream no as I pop the metal button on your jeans, slowly slide the zipper down, then slide my hand inside your pants and slowly and lightly begin rubbing you there. Instantly your legs are pumping like crazy and I can that they are desperate to close to stop me. I can feel how soft your mound is and how clean shaven it is and giggle at the fact that you only shave it for one purpose. To my delight you are now begging me to stop and promising me anything if I will. But I have one final terror for you to experience; one final message in my revenge. I slowly rise and move to the foot of the bed. I give each of your soles a quick tickle upward from heels to toes and you rocket off the mattress once more.

“What say we get these jeans and such off and fulfill that fervid wish of yours. But first, lets make it a real romantic moment and I’ll turn the light out shall I.”

You scream no once more as I slowly bring your legs together and laugh, rustle a scrap sheet of paper, then turn the light out and leave without making a sound

Last edited:
Wow!!! Great story!! I love revenge stories and I think this is one of my all time favorites!! Great job!! I look forward to your next story!!

Nice Story! I really enjoyed reading about the removal of her sneakers and socks.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back