• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Massage with a side of Tickles

please please let me know if you ever plan on coming to nyc again i would love to try you out, after reading all these great reviews.

I would love to find someone like you on LI provided they are a "lee."

Hello all! Planning on taking a trip to New York City the first week of September and will be there and staying in New Jersey Monday September 3rd and going home Friday September 7th. If anyone wants to book a session message me now so we can make plans ahead of time. I'll have no car or anything when I get there so we'll have to make arrangements.

ps. here are some pics of me.mememe.jpgimagejpeg_2(1).jpg newhair1.jpg If you don't like that I'm a larger girl then please look elsewhere. I'm getting very tired of setting up appointments, discussing rates etc only to send pictures and have the person never talk to me again. If looks matter that much to you that you'd leave without even a word to me, I feel bad for you honestly. As I'm very very very ticklish, am an excellent ler and we could have had a great time together.

i'd like to see a pic of your hands myself. unfortunatly new york is a bit far for me otherwise.

Bump reminder that im going to be in new york city and new jersey labor day till thursday night!

I like the pics you posted. I'll bet you're alot of fun to tickle.......one day

Well im extremely ticklish absolutely everywhere and love to be tickled. Its a lot of fun!

If you happen to head down to Maryland, I would absolutely be up for a session. Let me know?

I'm actually going to be in Maryland for Otakon on August 9-11 this year. Very excited to go and would love to have a session along with the convention fun!

Update. I'm going to a convention called Connecticon and will be in Connecticut July 11-14 and will have a hotel room if anyone would like to book a session :)

Interesting concept. Are you or your clients bound during a tickle/massage session? How is the business going? Do you get male and female clientele? Is it profitable and worth it?

Interesting concept. Are you or your clients bound during a tickle/massage session? How is the business going? Do you get male and female clientele? Is it profitable and worth it?

It's going ok. I get clients here and there but any and all are helpful. They and I can be tied as the customer wishes. I have under the bed restraints. Its been only men so far. I don't have any female clients. Its worth it to do because I love it and the extra cash boost is always a plus :)

I am in Northern Virginia near Washington DC. Does your vacation bring you anywhere near me? I very much would like to partake of your services! You can PM me if you would like to. Thanks, Ken.

Just a reminder! I'll be in Hartford Connecticut July 12th through the 15th *could even fit in a session Thursday the 11th in the evening* so if you'd like to book a session, do so soon! I already have a couple booked in so don't miss out on this oportunity to have tickle fun and get a massage!
TickleFairy

What's New

6/17/2024
Visit Door 44 Productions for ticklign clips! Details in the D44 box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back