• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Math quiz

stloldg

If stloldg take round trip to Michigan which is estimated as 600 miles one way, or 1200 round trip, traveling at a spend of 85 miles an hour. How long would it take for him to return back to STL?

Answer to be given around 6:00 p.m. tonight

guess, 3 days on return trip, with Stloog mapping, 1 dayd thru Mich ton Indiana, wrong turn to Ohio; 1 day thru Ohio and wrong turn into Kentucky; 1 day finally agreeing to allow PG to do the mapping.............?????????only a guess

Should we

Should we count the time spent in court fighting speeding tickets?

Mastertank1

We who play and dance are thought mad by they who hear no music.

Do we factor in the amount of beer in the cooler sitting next to him? :evilha:

PokeyinMich said:
guess, 3 days on return trip, with Stloog mapping, 1 dayd thru Mich ton Indiana, wrong turn to Ohio; 1 day thru Ohio and wrong turn into Kentucky; 1 day finally agreeing to allow PG to do the mapping.............?????????only a guess

your my Hero

kered said:
Do we factor in the amount of beer in the cooler sitting next to him? :evilha:

12 pack split between 2 people

radar detector find the Po Po's b4 they find me.

omg my head is spinning... not a math quiz please????

isabeau :idontwann

Answer

stloldg said:
If stloldg take round trip to Michigan which is estimated as 600 miles one way, or 1200 round trip, traveling at a spend of 85 miles an hour. How long would it take for him to return back to STL?

Answer to be given around 6:00 p.m. tonight

THIS IS A TRUE LIFE ANSWER TO THE QUESTION.

22 HOURS FOR NON-STOP ROUND TRIP FROM STL - MICHIGAN

We miss our turn on the way there and didn't know it until we were 50 miles from Detriot, on the way back we missed our turn in Indy and ended up on highway 65 N. going back to Chi-town and the road construction we were trying to miss.

OK, so you telling me that Pokey screwed up the directions again. The beauty you call Psycho Girl won't ever talk to me again. I better practice up before next time.

PokeyinMich said:
OK, so you telling me that Pokey screwed up the directions again. The beauty you call Psycho Girl won't ever talk to me again. I better practice up before next time.

Naw you didn't screw up the directions, JUst left something out. LOL, PG is very much looking to talk to you again. :firedevil

The road trip Stloldg and I took actually took roughly 22 hours round trip but we had a wonderful time while we were in Michigan. The fuzz buster and beer helped us alot during the times we got lost. We just looked at it as an adventure.

BTW, PokeyinMich, I will speak to you again, in fact I will bring my 10 tickling friends with me next time to seek out your ticklish spots (and don't say you don't have any). Everyone has some and I have just the tools to find yours. :firedevil

I look forward to seeing you again in October.

psycho gurl said:
The road trip Stloldg and I took actually took roughly 22 hours round trip but we had a wonderful time while we were in Michigan. The fuzz buster and beer helped us alot during the times we got lost. We just looked at it as an adventure.

BTW, PokeyinMich, I will speak to you again, in fact I will bring my 10 tickling friends with me next time to seek out your ticklish spots (and don't say you don't have any). Everyone has some and I have just the tools to find yours. :firedevil

I look forward to seeing you again in October.

Yep, sounds like pokey needs to follow direction some other way in Oct....... :shock:

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back