• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

May 9 - sample clip - Marina's Stomach and Armpits Tickled

MikeTickler

TMF Expert
May 9 - sample clip - Ashley's Stomach and Armpits Tickled

The tickling becomes a lot more intense for Ashley as I focus on her upperbody. This is definitely her first time she has ever been tied up and tickled, and the frustration shows on her face as she is laughing and screaming. You can even hear Ashley's friend, who came along to see the shoot, laughing in the background at her misery.

If you have not yet checked out one of my new sample clips, please take the opportunity to do so. They are free and downloadable right on this post!!

Ticklish Girls:
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/38670

Last edited:
Good job. Her friend is interesting.

She is great, isn't she? I was so happy that she was the first model I got to work with---it made me feel like I am in the right place to be!
Hopefully I will get the chance to work with her again, but there are other clips of her posted on the forum:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=177921 (Ashley's Back and Armpits Tickled)

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=177616 (Ashley's Soles Tickled -- with F/F content)

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=177521 (Ashley Tickled in the Stocks)

Last edited:
She is great, but she ought to be sleeveless! Especially in South Beach!

Tidas:

I know, I should have specified a better outfit for the shoot. The shoot was scheduled for the evening, so I think she may have been going out afterward.
I will definitely try to make sure they are sleeveless next time.

The greatest thing just happened. I received an email from Ashley's friend (the one who jumped in for the tickling). She was very reluctant to do the shoot, but as they left, I told her to get in touch with me if she ever changed her mind. From looking at the footage, I think we all know that the topic interested her more than she thought it would.

Now she wants to do the shoot. This is a no-brainer---I am definitely going to schedule one with her. The interesting thing is that Ashley wants to do another shoot as well. I was very surprised by this since this girl looked like she was in agony.

Let me know what you think. I will definitely try to do the shoot with Ashley's friend, but I am not sure about how you all feel about me shooting again with the same model. Tell me what you think.

Last edited:
The greatest thing just happened. I received an email from Marina's friend (the one who jumped in for the tickling). She was very reluctant to do the shoot, but as they left, I told her to get in touch with me if she ever changed her mind. From looking at the footage, I think we all know that the topic interested her more than she thought it would.

Now she wants to do the shoot. This is a no-brainer---I am definitely going to schedule one with her. The interesting thing is that Marina wants to do another shoot as well. I was very surprised by this since this girl looked like she was in agony.

Let me know what you think. I will definitely try to do the shoot with Marina's friend, but I am not sure about how you all feel about me shooting again with the same model. Tell me what you think.

Wow, that's awesome! I wanted to see her friend get tickled! :veryhappy
You could have Marina do a revenge tickle but maybe have a shoot with two ticklers on the ticklee, upperbody with feet at same time? And definitely see if you can get both of them with their arms restrained over their heads to get the underarms more?

DK

What's New

6/17/2024
Visit Door 44 Productions for ticklign clips! Details in the D44 box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back