• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Maybe this has been asked but ok here goes

tickleteasing

Verified
I am 51 years old and I think i am having a midlife crisis. The good news is I want to do something about it . I have lots of people that care about me but what I do not have is a love interest. The thing is the hardest thing I think to look for these days especially when your kinky is someone who is sexually compatible with you. My logic for this is I don't want to be in a relationship and be sexually frustrated I want both of us to be happy. That does not mean I am a pervert or want to harrass women. I find that talking about tickling, or I should say talking about it in an erotic fashion like wanting to find that woman who likes tickling in an erotic fashion is hard to ask about. I can bring up other topics I find interesting without a problem, but sex and tickling is hard. The only thing I want is for a woman who loves tickling in an erotic way to be able to say to me i love it and have me hold her close, not trying to be cheesy here. Then tell her I want to know how to make her feel good. How do you approach a woman about these things?

Find love first. Fall in love with the woman first, and do things that help make her fall in love with you. Love takes time, doesn't happen overnight, but be a good partner first, please the woman first, find out what turns her on, please her, then she'll want to turn you on. Then tell her, or better yet, be in a place to just show her that tickling turns you on, then you don't have to worry about awkward conversations. Once you've built a solid foundation of love and respect first, then the tickling can come in. But don't start with the tickling.

This kink is extremely rare. Find a loving, sweet woman who loves and cares about you first. Even if she doesn't have the kink herself, she'll indulge you if she loves you. It helps if she's ticklish of course, and luckily the pool of ticklish women is much, much higher than those turned on by it (which again, is extremely rare).

One last thing, and I can say this because I'm older than you, lol. You're past the halfway point in life, my man. Yes, you're running out of time! Love and companionship are more important than this kink. If you're single right now and you just want to indulge this kink guilt free, there are plenty of ways to do it with no strings attached, you just got to plunk down some dough. Do that while you're single a couple of times, get it out of your system (so to speak), then find your woman. Love her, let her love you, then you can tickle the fuck out of her, lol. But find love first!

I understand what you are going through! I’m approaching 54–experiencing what you are!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back