• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

MCU male lee/f lers idea

MrDrkJ

I kinda want to share a thought. It's like, a fandom fantasy, so I have no clue if this is a good place to mention. But.
I've been really thinking about this. If we were to assume Tony Stark's visor lets him see through women's clothes. And the MCU gals find out and decide to punish him for it (ticklewise) how bad will things get?

I kinda want to share a thought. It's like, a fandom fantasy, so I have no clue if this is a good place to mention. But.
I've been really thinking about this. If we were to assume Tony Stark's visor lets him see through women's clothes. And the MCU gals find out and decide to punish him for it (ticklewise) how bad will things get?
Sounds good. I've got a list in General Discussions you might like to look at. I have a fantasy of my own as Well, different from yours, but go check out my list 😁

Extremely bad if Black Widow gets her hands on him. Do you think that the Soviets didn't teach their superspy how to torture people?

Extremely bad if Black Widow gets her hands on him. Do you think that the Soviets didn't teach their superspy how to torture people?
I think short circuiting the armor and removing parts of it to expose spots while he's stuck is the way to go. Widow definitely fits, maybe short circuiting the armor too, though as far as spies go, Maria Hill seems like the bitchier ler to me.

though as far as spies go, Maria Hill seems like the bitchier ler to me.
Oh no, I don't expect Natasha to be bitchy at all. Quite the opposite, actually. I expect her to calmly dismantle Tony nerve after ticklish nerve. She would be precise and methodical, knowing exactly where and how to tickle to gradually increase his distress. And as he starts losing his mind she could describe to him what she's doing to him and how his body and mind are betraying him in an emotionless, factual tone.

I imagine Widow to approach tickle torture from a clinical and scientific perspective. And that's bad news for Tony. That's not some spiteful girfriend or older sister doing the tickling. It's a superspy trained by the Soviets - someone who really knows what she's doing. Give her 20 minutes and she would know his body better than he does.

Oh no, I don't expect Natasha to be bitchy at all. Quite the opposite, actually. I expect her to calmly dismantle Tony nerve after ticklish nerve. She would be precise and methodical, knowing exactly where and how to tickle to gradually increase his distress. And as he starts losing his mind she could describe to him what she's doing to him and how his body and mind are betraying him in an emotionless, factual tone.

I imagine Widow to approach tickle torture from a clinical and scientific perspective. And that's bad news for Tony. That's not some spiteful girfriend or older sister doing the tickling. It's a superspy trained by the Soviets - someone who really knows what she's doing. Give her 20 minutes and she would know his body better than he does.
Yeah, I like that approach. What spots do you think for Nat? For Maria Hill I think she'd go for a more emasculating approach, maybe tickling asscheeks. And lots of cold degrading for being a perv too, demeaning.

Yeah, I like that approach. What spots do you think for Nat? For Maria Hill I think she'd go for a more emasculating approach, maybe tickling asscheeks. And lots of cold degrading for being a perv too, demeaning.
I expect Natasha to know a couple of unusual spots or techniques, like likely digging her fingers into Tony's spine or running feathers in his earlobes and nostrils.

If she got to tickle his genitals I'm sure she would assure Tony that "the erection is a natural response to overstimulation and there is no shame in ejaculating" before making him blow all over himself.

Also, if any MCU 'ler can find that awful spot between a man's balls and his ass, it's Black Widow.

Out of everyone I feel Pepper would fuck him up the most.

I bet Pepper would organize a tickle gang to get Tony. And she would surely brief everyone on all the tickle spots she found on him.
She's probably the organizer, yes. And I can also see machines for her. Automated car wash like ticklers, with rotating dusters. Stuff like "FRIDAY, activate the testicle ticklers. First session time set at 15 hours, non stop. Enjoy, Tony."

And then there's Wasp. She would probably shrink and find a way inside the armor. Then she would wait for Tony to engage in some superheroics.
I imagine she would tease him verbally throughout the ordeal.
"Oh no! It's Crimson Dynamo! Better focus, Tony. Don't let a tiny vengeful lady like me distract you. What? Stay away from your armpit? I'm afraid I can't do that. Now grin and bear it, tough guy."

Last edited:
And then there's Wasp. She would probably shrink and find a way inside the armor. Then she would wait for Tony to engage in some superheroics.
I imagine she would tease him verbally throughout the ordeal.
"Oh no! It's Crimson Dynamo! Better focus, Tony. Don't let a tiny vengeful lady like me distract you. What? Stay away from your armpit? I'n afraid I can't do that. Now grin and bear it, tough guy."
Or Wanda. Or someone like Emma frost. A well placed spell or mental effect can be devastating like. "I'm afraid from now on if you look at a woman's breasts or behind...your soles will feel like they're tickled."

A list of what?
Women of the MCU. It lists actresses and the characters they played. It's not 100% unfortunately I forgot I hadn't finished who was in Agent Carter and Marvel's Jessica Jones, but I'm going to fix that shortly.

I think short circuiting the armor and removing parts of it to expose spots while he's stuck is the way to go. Widow definitely fits, maybe short circuiting the armor too, though as far as spies go, Maria Hill seems like the bitchier ler to me.
The Wasp (Hope Van Dyne) should be the one to short circuit Starks Armour.

Or Wanda. Or someone like Emma frost. A well placed spell or mental effect can be devastating like. "I'm afraid from now on if you look at a woman's breasts or behind...your soles will feel like they're tickled."
When was Emma Frost brought into the MCU?

When was Emma Frost brought into the MCU?
She wasn't, I got carried away, true. Though she was played in the Fox verse by January Jones.

The Wasp (Hope Van Dyne) should be the one to short circuit Starks Armour.
Yeah, makes total sense.

How about one more out there, like Darcy Lewis, who's an unusual one, how does she tickle?

How extensive do you want to Get? Because there are alot of female characters to choose from. Do you want to stick with the movies are branch into the TV series as well. Since Widow is and Agent of Shield she could also have Sharon Carter join in on the fun.

Let's not forget reported Christine Everhart, who I am sure would like in on the action. Scarlet Which could be interesting as long as it's before she went crazy, maybe it could happen between Iron Man 3 and Captain America Civil War.

How extensive do you want to Get? Because there are alot of female characters to choose from. Do you want to stick with the movies are branch into the TV series as well. Since Widow is and Agent of Shield she could also have Sharon Carter join in on the fun.

Let's not forget reported Christine Everhart, who I am sure would like in on the action. Scarlet Which could be interesting as long as it's before she went crazy, maybe it could happen between Iron Man 3 and Captain America Civil War.
Christine Everhart tickling him and streaming it would be great, for sure, demeaning too. How would she go about it, though.
And Carter, Widow and Hill as SHIELD trio works too, for sure.

Christine Everhart tickling him and streaming it would be great, for sure, demeaning too. How would she go about it, though.
And Carter, Widow and Hill as SHIELD trio works too, for sure.
Well you already pointed out that Pepper would organize everything. I think it's supposed to be because his suite gave him Xray vision or something right. So Pepper conspires with different women to teach Tony a lesson.

Well you already pointed out that Pepper would organize everything. I think it's supposed to be because his suite gave him Xray vision or something right. So Pepper conspires with different women to teach Tony a lesson.
Yeah, exactly. What do you think is the most comedic moment of this? For me it's probably after he's been tickled a bit, or shown the tickle tools, then while he tries to act tough/defiant, crotch plate comes off, his balls dangled exposed, so it becomes obvious, where the tickling will be focusing next.

Yeah, exactly. What do you think is the most comedic moment of this? For me it's probably after he's been tickled a bit, or shown the tickle tools, then while he tries to act tough/defiant, crotch plate comes off, his balls dangled exposed, so it becomes obvious, where the tickling will be focusing next.
Everything and nothing about it is funny. If ever there was a horrific, erotic, and comicdl situation you could put someone in it's tickle torture.

I'm not an expert on writing, but please make sure you are clear on who's talking and leave breaks between quotes and paragraphs. That is the one thing that bugs me. I'm no expert on grammar or every , ; : or ' should go, but space everything out and I'll be a happy reader. Just don't feel compelled to rush anything.

Everything and nothing about it is funny. If ever there was a horrific, erotic, and comicdl situation you could put someone in it's tickle torture.

I'm not an expert on writing, but please make sure you are clear on who's talking and leave breaks between quotes and paragraphs. That is the one thing that bugs me. I'm no expert on grammar or every , ; : or ' should go, but space everything out and I'll be a happy reader. Just don't feel compelled to rush anything.
Not sure if I'll fully write it or not, though I do enjoy discussing and brainstorming ideas about characters and tickle methods/approaches with other tickle fans, hence this thread. Any idea/approach is welcome.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back