• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Meeting, Difficulty, More Difficulty, And Trouble?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Ross and Jack met with the difficult client the next day at a place called Tri Dim Shanghai, a fancy Chinese eatery on 79th street

Ross sat in front of the client, and said.

"Jack told me that you have an issue with your work, or such. I'm here, and all ears to listen to your complaint" Ross said.

"Ross, just so you know, while I'm aware that I am not RossShell's most important client, I have other contacts that might be worth fifty million to you and to the company if we can work out our differences" The man, John said.

"John, every client is important to me, Jack, and anyone who services you" Ross said.

"I realize that you have other businesses. Would it be too much to ask, if say, you could fix these things I find wrong yourself, and then, once I check them, I will introduce you to all of the contacts that could be worth the fifty million?" John said, handing Ross John's list of issues.

Ross studied the list, and asked. "This seems reasonable. Do you have a time frame that you want this fixed by? " Ross asked.

"Ideally, fourteen days, but I can extend the date up to twenty one. Then, if all of the changes are made and approved by me in the way I ask, I will begin to introduce you to the contacts " John said.

:"Just fine. I will work on this myself. I'm confident that we can work out our differences, and that I can fix this to your satisfaction" Ross said.

"Good. Please call me in a week, and we will talk" John said.

"Fine" Ross said.

On the way back to the RossShell office in the Uber, Ross said to Jack. "I have to do this. It is too much money to risk if we dont fix it" Ross said.

"Okay, Ross, if I can help in any way, let me know" Jack said.

Ross smiled. "My savior"

Ross felt troubled as he rode home in the Uber that night. This was too important for Ross to just blow it off. The amount of money was so important, that Ross decided that the next morning, he would have to make a call to OKC , tell Fritz and Steve what was going on, and say that he needed to work on something very important for RossShell, and would have to participate in that month's show via Zoom.

In the meantime, Ross was grumpy, his throat was starting to bother him again, and he was just draggy.

Kayley, for her part, wanted no part of Ross's excuses. "So you had a bad day? So you have to fix a project? I dont want to hear it! Service me, and give me that big dick!" Kayley clipped, going to undo Ross's clothes.

"I cant tonight, Kayley, I'm sorry. This is a major problem, and on top of that, I feel like my sore throat is coming back" Ross said quietly.

"You've had business problems in the past, and always fucked and serviced me. Why is this time any different? " Kayley clipped

Ross sighed. "First of all, that was a different me. I was in the trenches as head of RossShell every day. This time Jack basically runs the company. Also,. this could be a major problem that if I dont fix, will cost me fifty million dollars" Ross said, trying to stay calm'

Kayley, in full Dom mode, and maybe not thinking very rationally, said.

"Do you know how many times I've fucked you when I was feeling sick, or such, or stood on a ladder when I had a headache? Why is that any different than this? Fuck me, and then I will leave you alone!" Kayley clipped.

"Fine, Miss Sensitivity! " Ross said, tearing off Kayley's clothes, and his own, quickly kissing her down her body, and then inserting his wang in her pussy, and pumping away. Ross did not know if Kayley even had an orgasm, nor did he really care.

"Where the Hell are you going, Market Boy? Dont I even deserve to be held?!" Kayley clipped.

"Not after the way you just treated me. You pushed it tonight, Kayley. Now, for your little display, you got your service tonight, and now, I am going to finish my project, however long it takes, and you, my bitchy wife, will not be getting so much as a kiss from me. When I'm done figuring out this problem, I will talk to you" Ross said, exiting the bedroom, going into the den, slamming the door, and locking it.

Kayley was stunned by what Ross did, but, as she thought it over, she realized that she knew Ross had a problem that night, and basically used him as a male whore.

Ross, in the meantime, was emotionally drained. He not only had a problem with RossShell that he did not one hundred percent know how he would get out of , but, Ross felt used by Kayley, and the pot had boiled over.

How could both problems be solved, and how long would it take?

That would be seen.

I have other contacts that might be worth fifty million to you and to the company if we can work out our differences" The man, John said.
John talks big, but how does Ross know that it is not bullshit? :bsflag:
Also,. this could be a major problem that if I dont fix, will cost me fifty million dollars" Ross said, trying to stay calm'
Even if John spoke the truth, Ross will in no case lose $50 million. He will lose the opportunity to earn an extra $50 million over and above what RossShell is already earning.

Kayley was stunned by what Ross did, but, as she thought it over, she realized that she knew Ross had a problem that night, and basically used him as a male whore.
Yes, this is unusual nasty behavior by Kayley.

Ross has had many Bullshit clients, even the Great Timothy at times.

The quandry for Ross is, what happens if he does pass, someone else gets John's account, and it turns out to be 50 million?

Remember, Kayley does have a Dom side, and as we've discussed before, she can be "unstable emotionally" Maybe she was having an unstable selfish time, at an inopportune time for Ross.

For as many times as Kayley has "chewed Ross's ass out harshly" , this might be one time he is fed up, and will get "revenge" even if unintentionally. We will see.

More to come within 36 to 48 hours

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back