• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Meeting up with people from TMF

I have made a few friends on here and have met for tickles and hanging out time!
I have been quite fortunate to have met the friends I have, they are amazing people!

A lot of the girls I met were not from the TMF or had much of any interest in tickling until I came up and they said "how bad could it be?". Some came, some left, some stayed around awhile. I stopped trying to meet people in this capacity around this time last year. It can be fun, but it's a lot of bullshitting to find a good fit.

I've had my account for a couple years now but I've only recently started getting involved so I still see myself as "new".

I've never had a tickle session or a meet-up from here either, and it seems hard enough just to make some online friends from here!

Met up once with a girl from on here back in 2008. Was fantastic. Definitely got into more than tickling (very pleasantly unexpectedly), if you get my drift. ;)

I've never met up with anyone off of the TMF but I have met up with a girl on Fetlife, it actually turned into a great relationship :). I'd still like to try and meet up with some TMF'ers though, hopefully if some gatherings happen in my area!

:blushes:: I've met one person on here, and after our first meet-up we became a couple! So, went pretty well to me.

I've met a few, and I know one couple who's now married (with a kid) who met through the personals section! And of course many more at NEST, munches, and other events.

At the risk of being presumptuous, I believe I am one half of said couple.

I met a few women on here years ago and had some mostly fun early experiences, but was still am unknown lurker. Around 2008, I decided to stop lurking and went to my first NEST. I had a total blast and met some of my favorite people in n the world. After that, I started posting and interacting on the forum on a more regular basis

A funny thing came from being very present on the forum. One day a young woman who lived nearish to me at the time was looking to meet someone on the forum. She sent me a message because I seemed nice and was known in the community, so less likely to be a creeper. She messaged me, we met, sessioned for a while, then dated, moved in together, and then got married.

So even though I don't have the time to be as active as I once was, this forum changed my life in a totally unexpected and amazing way.

Also we have two kids now.

At the risk of being presumptuous, I believe I am one half of said couple.

I met a few women on here years ago and had some mostly fun early experiences, but was still am unknown lurker. Around 2008, I decided to stop lurking and went to my first NEST. I had a total blast and met some of my favorite people in n the world. After that, I started posting and interacting on the forum on a more regular basis

A funny thing came from being very present on the forum. One day a young woman who lived nearish to me at the time was looking to meet someone on the forum. She sent me a message because I seemed nice and was known in the community, so less likely to be a creeper. She messaged me, we met, sessioned for a while, then dated, moved in together, and then got married.

So even though I don't have the time to be as active as I once was, this forum changed my life in a totally unexpected and amazing way.

Also we have two kids now.

That's not being presumptuous

Either way, If it wasn't you that was mentioned, it's still pretty cool to learn of these kind of happenings.

Because they are extremely rare... Kudos !!

The only people I've met have been through Fetlife. None of them are ticklephiles but they get it and all have become close friends :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back